PDA

View Full Version : British and Irish Bills Fans

UKBillsBackersPres
06-13-2005, 06:28 AM
Hey Bills fans - just wanted to let fans from the UK and Ireland know that there is a brand new Bills Backers Chapter just for you!!

To join the UK chapter and get invloved with Bills fans accross the UK go the BuffaloBills.com/fans and register in the Bills Backers Directory. Follow the instructions to join the UKBBB and I'll be in contact with details of the club.

Bills Backers International (BBI) is an organization that registers individual Buffalo Bills fan clubs located throughout the World and networks them through buffalobills.com, the official website of the Bills. While the chapters are set up as individual entities and schedule their own gatherings, large group events are sponsored several times a year to bring many of the fans together. Being part of the organization is a great way to meet and greet fellow Bills fans from around the country and the world. I am trying to put together the most accurate, up-to-date and inclusive list of Bills fans from across the country. So no matter where you are, come game time you can always find fellow Bills fanatics to cheer on your team.

When I have gotten a good number of Bills fans registered as members, we'll arrange a meeting someplace depending on where is easiest to get to. My preference would be London, so I can get a bar or restaurant to host us and become the official home of the Buffalo Bills in the UK.

Being a member of a Bills backers organisation puts you in touch directly with the Bills, and that means reduced price accommodation if you are going to travel to the US to watch them play, ticket packages and more. I'm in negotiations with the Bills about what exactly we might offer to UK fans.

The first ever Bills Backers Chapter was formed in 1987 and was one of the four original Bills Backer chapters - I want to recreate this and go through the nighs and lows of supporting the NFL greatest club with other fans decked in red, white and Bills blue. Bills fans think of this - if we get a big enough ground support together over here - we can lobby the Bills and the NFL to consider bringing the Bills back to UK shores when the American Bowl series starts again at Wembly.... And hey if we can't do that we can club together to swap Bills DVDs, memories and memorabilia!!

Nick Manning
President, UK Buffalo Bills Backers

clumping platelets
06-13-2005, 07:10 AM
:cheers: mate

colin
06-13-2005, 08:54 AM
this sucks, i have been out here in london for a while, but NOW you make a bills club!!

i am moving back to toronto in 2 weeks, so i won't be making any games

good luck tho