X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I highly recommend TGOJK's Customs

I just got my Custom McFarlane of JP Losman and it is awesome. TGOJK does an incredible job.

• Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

I second the recommendation. I got a Losman and a Spikes, both brilliantly done.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

I got a Mark Gastineau and Brigitte Nielsen. I think the Brigitte used to be Ally McBeal cuz she had like size A. Not so good.
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i got one from ghost.. and it sucks.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

jk.. mikey and darth keep running all the auctions up so i havent won one yet.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

Mikey did it...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Anyone have a link, phone number or other way to contact McFarlane? I have a fairly extensive Bills' collection and I need a couple of their pieces.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Then try to win the raffle for his cool McGahee custom.

It's only $5 per ticket and the money helps keep this site running.

Comment

• EricStratton
                  • Jul 2002

Grown men playing with dolls.

Nice visual.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    Anyone have a link, phone number or other way to contact McFarlane? I have a fairly extensive Bills' collection and I need a couple of their pieces.
                    So you make customs too? Sweet. Got any pics?

BTW, here's a link to contact them... http://www.spawn.com/info/contact.aspx

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Beatings for Mikey, Darth, Tatonka, Jan Reimers, and EricStratton...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        So you make customs too? Sweet. Got any pics?

BTW, here's a link to contact them... http://www.spawn.com/info/contact.aspx
                        No, I don't make customs, and I don't own any - yet. I just collect Bills stuff, including a lot of Danbury Mint cars, trucks and planes, a few autographed pieces and a bunch of other not-too-valuable things.

My most prized possession, though, is a Club Car Golf Cart in full Bills trim.

Thanks for the link, Mikey. I expect I'll have a couple of the McFarlane pieces soon.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by R. Rich
                          Beatings for Mikey, Darth, Tatonka, Jan Reimers, and EricStratton...
                          Just for that, I'm never going to show you my doll collection.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            No, I don't make customs, and I don't own any - yet. I just collect Bills stuff, including a lot of Danbury Mint cars, trucks and planes, a few autographed pieces and a bunch of other not-too-valuable things.

My most prized possession, though, is a Club Car Golf Cart in full Bills trim.

Thanks for the link, Mikey. I expect I'll have a couple of the McFarlane pieces soon.
                            all they have for the Bills is a Drew Bledsoe and a Willis McGahee will be coming out this August.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              all they have for the Bills is a Drew Bledsoe and a Willis McGahee will be coming out this August.
                              Thanks, Mikey. I hate to be a pain, but how about TGOJK Customs? Is there a way I can contact them?

Comment

Working...
                              X