• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Bills fans are everywhere

As I'm in PA conducting business, found out this guy at my vendor is a huge Bills fan. He's never heard of BZ so I promptly directed him over here. Hopefully he'll show up soon. I think it makes it easier to do business with these guys.

If you're reading this: Hi Mike.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

we're just like roaches- every time you think you've gotten rid of us, one pops up in the most unlikely location, and for every 1 you see, there's 1000 hiding in the darkness.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      we're just like roaches- every time you think you've gotten rid of us, one pops up in the most unlikely location, and for every 1 you see, there's 1000 hiding in the darkness.
      LOL I like the roach analogy!

Hey... BAM is down here! And has zero personal ties to buffalo!

Hell, we have TypicalBill in Kuwait for heavens sake!

Comment

• EricStratton
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        As I'm in PA conducting business, found out this guy at my vendor is a huge Bills fan. He's never heard of BZ so I promptly directed him over here. Hopefully he'll show up soon. I think it makes it easier to do business with these guys.

If you're reading this: Hi Mike.

I'm taking an online grad class and a girl from Nothern California let go that she's a Bills fan with no ties to the Buffalo area.

Of course I directed her to another site but the bulk of the story is the same.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

And don't forget paladin_warrior- I don't know where he's from but there's no way it's this country.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• H23
            • Jun 2005

It's that way for alot of teams though. You just notice because they are Bills Fans. The 2nd most popular NFL Team in Buffalo is the Dolphins. I know many Dolphin fans in Buffalo including myself. I would say I know 5 Dolphins personally and a bunch of people I just know a llittle bit.
            H23 Coming This Fall

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Yeah. As we speaking I'm looking out the window at a truck with Dolphins bumper stickers on it.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

And don't forget paladin_warrior- I don't know where he's from but there's no way it's this country.
                i love his posts.

him and BOA, who has been MIA for about a year now.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by H23
                  It's that way for alot of teams though. You just notice because they are Bills Fans. The 2nd most popular NFL Team in Buffalo is the Dolphins. I know many Dolphin fans in Buffalo including myself. I would say I know 5 Dolphins personally and a bunch of people I just know a llittle bit.
                  Really? I would've guessed the 2nd most popular NFL team in Buffalo to be the Giants or another team. I know 1 fin fan personally, and quite a few Giants fans and even some (tee-hee) Dallas fans.

Personally, the 2 teams I hate the most are the Cowboys and the fins. I do like Bill Parcells, and I wish he would get up and leave to another team...although, sometimes I feel he is secretly sabotaging them (like he did by getting Bledsoe). :)

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Representing in New Mexico baby!

No ties to NY period and I can proudly say that I went all the way to Buffalo just to see a Bill's game.

Actually there are alot of Bill's fans down here. NY'ers are like migrating to NM. I meet them all the time and they are blown away that I like the Bills yet have no ties to western NY.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                      • May 2003

I have come across very few Phish fans down here. Thank God. Nauseating bunch they are. There are no phish in the desert. Sure enjoyed the reality TV show with the cheerleaders on NFL Network though.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Really? I would've guessed the 2nd most popular NFL team in Buffalo to be the Giants or another team. I know 1 fin fan personally, and quite a few Giants fans and even some (tee-hee) Dallas fans.
                        I never understood this until I moved to DC. In Buffalo, you're innundated with the Bills. Their logo and merch is EVERYWHERE and it's all anyone talks about during the season. If you're a fan, it's GREAT. If you're not a fan, it SUCKS. So people who don't like the Bills get driven to their biggest rival: the Dolphins. I can almost relate down here- Redskins fans aren't nearly as rabid as Bills fans, but I do get sick of seeing and hearing about them. And not surprisingly, there are a lot of Cowboys fans around here.

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                        Representing in New Mexico baby!

No ties to NY period and I can proudly say that I went all the way to Buffalo just to see a Bill's game.

Actually there are alot of Bill's fans down here. NY'ers are like migrating to NM. I meet them all the time and they are blown away that I like the Bills yet have no ties to western NY.
                        NYers are migrating everywhere because there are no jobs in Western NY. I know of at least 12 Fredonia grads (all except 1 are native WNYers) now living in DC cuz they couldn't get jobs in NY.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                          • Apr 2005

Although I did live in buffalo till 77..I'm in San Diego now. In that the time between then (77) and now ,I ve lived in a lot of places including Vegas . Let me tell ya first hand ,Las Vegas is loaded with Bill's fans. There are alot of Buffalo transplants all over the country and I guess we're spreading the word about "Bill's Fever" ! Unlike some other teams fans ,I think Buffalo fans are more loyal . Most other teams have "fair weather fans " . I don't miss the weather back east ,but would like to be a bit closer to My "home " team .

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

NYers are migrating everywhere because there are no jobs in Western NY. I know of at least 12 Fredonia grads (all except 1 are native WNYers) now living in DC cuz they couldn't get jobs in NY.
                            I had no problems!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Earlier this year I met a couple of Bills fans in St. Maarten; and then in West Palm Beach, a teaching tennis pro originally from South Africa who is a huge Bills fan and - when he lived in Connecticut - had season tickets
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X