PDA

View Full Version : Milloy figuring it all out

thebuffalobills4
06-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Can the Bills win this year with Losman?

"Yes," Milloy said. "We have no choice. That's the thing. It's not just him. Everybody wants to focus on him, and quarterback's a big position. But the faster he can learn how to just not make mistakes, the better off our team will be. We're not going to let him fail.

"We want to win a championship." :bf1: heres the rest of the link.http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050611/1071049.asp?tbd1071049.asp

CajunBillsBacker
06-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Can the Bills win this year with Losman?
We're not going to let him fail.

That's enough for me, GO BILLS!!!!!

thebuffalobills4
06-14-2005, 03:48 PM
well thanks,i'm out. :peace:

Italian Stallion
06-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Bills are division champs this year.....mark it down, quote me, i don't care what any of you haters say. 11-5, division champs, loss in the AFC championship game to Baltimore. Mark it down......June 14th 2005.

thebuffalobills4
06-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Bills are division champs this year.....mark it down, quote me, i don't care what any of you haters say. 11-5, division champs, loss in the AFC championship game to Baltimore. Mark it down......June 14th 2005.
damn strate,besides the loss to the ravens. :brush:

ublinkwescore
06-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Some of you people give too much credit to "big offseasons" - remember when we had two big offseasons in a row - one year, we get fletcher and bledsoe - didn't do much for our team, then the next year, we get Spikes and Adams and Milloy, still no playoff berth - it's gonna take some gelling for these teams to pull together and learn to play and win as a team - fortunately for us, we're beyond that (unlike Baltimore and Minnesota), and I for one have faith that McNally will have this O-line playing above a mediocre level by week 5 at the latest, and Losman will have the time he needs to where he doesn't have to run around like an idiot a la Vick.

Point is, they're gonna suffer some critical losses that will have an impact on their playoff seeding (if they overcome these issues in time to remain in the hunt) much like we did last year early on in the year (but that was probably more to a new coaching staff implementing new systems as opposed to player gelling)

WE CAN WIN RIGHT NOW - CALL ME A HOMER ALL YOU WANT - JUST AS LONG AS YOU ARE READY TO EAT CROW IN DECEMBER.

You must also remember that a 'big' acquisition doesn't always pan out for your team - see cowart going to the Jets only to be supplanted by Johnathan Vilma, or Bledsoe coming too us - yeah, he returned us to respectability on offense for a few weeks here and there, but he also had a habit of choking in key games (like our home games against New England, and Pittsburgh)

Marvelous
06-14-2005, 10:08 PM
I think it's 11 years since we won the east. Just sad:(
This is our year baby!!!!

thebuffalobills4
06-15-2005, 09:39 PM
I think it's 11 years since we won the east. Just sad:(
This is our year baby!!!!
:posrep: