PDA

View Full Version : BILLION$WILSONS

juice
06-15-2005, 02:58 PM
~Ol' Ralph and Mary~

Lookin' like Lee and Farrah these days as active as they are in the tennis world.. But the 85 and over Class has to be the Tourney highlight.. An 85yr old Billion-are serving to a fellow Multi Million-are -- I hear Ya Ralph.:superman:

The Bills may be safe until 2020 as long as Ralph keeps himself in that kinda top condition.. But is it so wise for a guy worth the bucks that he is to be playin' in the 85 and Over division?

Mary had better talk Ralph into taking up Golf before something happens to the Good Ol` Boy.. It would be a shame to see The LA Bills wearin' the Throwbacks from the BuffaloBills SB years.:gnight:

www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050615/3008329.asp

THATHURMANATOR
06-15-2005, 03:33 PM
It WON'T Happen.

PS Reben still sucks.

Michael82
06-15-2005, 03:47 PM
I was watching TV and saw "Weekend at Bernies" was on the other day.

Anyways, it got me thinking. Us Bills fans can do what they did with Bernie, to Ralph. :up:

Jan Reimers
06-15-2005, 04:50 PM

Anyways, it got me thinking. Us Bills fans can do what they did with Bernie, to Ralph. :up:
Yeah, Ralph appears to be dead most of the times I see him, anyway. Who would Know, including Mary?

Mr. Cynical
06-15-2005, 05:33 PM

:rofl:

:posrep:

juice
06-15-2005, 10:26 PM
PS Reben still sucks.So does the left side of the Bills O-Line.:blowup:

camelcowboy
06-15-2005, 11:20 PM
Before Ralph goes attach him to life support keep him going for another 154 years.

Michael82
06-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah, Ralph appears to be dead most of the times I see him, anyway. Who would Know, including Mary?
Exactly. :up:

Michael82
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
So does the left side of the Bills O-Line.:blowup:
What does that have to do with anything? We have a solid road grading LG and a young LT. Ruben Brown doesn't play LT, does he? :scratch:

juice
06-16-2005, 11:46 AM
What does that have to do with anything? We have a solid road grading LG and a young LT. Ruben Brown doesn't play LT, does he? :scratch:You can look at it another way Mikey..

LG - We have a guy playing the LG position that has never played there, that was the worst Raven lineman last season, and struggles in pass blocking - and he's what you call solid?

LT- Hasn't played LT in years, he was let go by the Bears who have a bum named Quasim Mitchell starting at LT, and he lost his spot to Ruben Brown.

As much respect as I have for Brown and what he's accomplished in this League, I just don't trust that Gandy has what it takes to protect JPLs' blind side - he and the Ravens' reject are not the answer on that left side and are not an upgrade from last year.

TedMock
06-16-2005, 01:06 PM
I don't really know how the left side of the line is considering I've never seen them play together. Everything I've read said that Gandy won the starting guard position, and had a nagging hamstring injury that he just couldn't shake. Rather than place him on IR for a month, they just released him. Again, I'm not that familiar with Chicago's front office, etc. Anderson, on the other hand, I am familiar with. I live in Ravens country, so I get to talk to all my neighbors about Anderson. He is a VERY GOOD run blocker which means he's an automatic upgrade if we're a running team. He struggles in pass protection, but some say that could be partially because Orlando Brown was so bad. Ravens fans say Brown was their worst lineman. Anderson does get stupid penalties, but is a solid run blocker a la Ruben Brown. I can't remember who Chicago wanted at LT, but it wasn't originally Qasim. It was a more highly regarded guy they picked. I can look it up later. Apples to Apples; Gandy and Jonas both switched to LT (new position for both) the same year (2003). Jonas gave up 7.5 sacks, Gandy gave up 8. Neither had Steve Young running around behind them. Edge goes to Jonas because nothing is less mobile than Drew, but Gandy isn't far behind. Now, Jonas turned into a very good lineman, but was way overpaid by San Fran. We don't really know how this line will do until we see see them play. We have to at least give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt.