X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Forget Al Bundy!!

4 TDs in a game? nothing compared to what Eric Moulds did in high school...anyone else know this? I'm watching the Home Opener from 96...Pats @ Bills..my first regular season game as a season ticket holder. The announcers were talking about how the Pats were nervous whenever Moulds touched the ball on KO returns...then they started going into why.
    In 1 high school game, Moulds had 8 TDs..3 on KO returns, 2 on punt returns, and 3 on TD catches...guess you learn something new every day
    Eric
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

At my high school in Oklahoma, Mannford High School, this previous football season I came back to watch the season finale (I graduated two years ago). We have a running back named Corey Baldwin. He had the option of moving to Jenks, OK to be the starter (Jenks is consistently in the top 20 high school football teams nationwide. They offered to buy Corey's family a new house and pay off all the payments. This is how they stay competitive. Illegal, yes. Anything done about it, no). However, he decided to stay at Mannford. In the game, on his first 4 carries, he ran for over 200 yards and scored on each run. He didn't even play in the fourth quater and ended up with something like 450 yards and 7 rushing touchdowns, 1 punt return touchdown, and he had an interception. It was simply amazing.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
      • May 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
      4 TDs in a game? nothing compared to what Eric Moulds did in high school...anyone else know this? I'm watching the Home Opener from 96...Pats @ Bills..my first regular season game as a season ticket holder. The announcers were talking about how the Pats were nervous whenever Moulds touched the ball on KO returns...then they started going into why.
      In 1 high school game, Moulds had 8 TDs..3 on KO returns, 2 on punt returns, and 3 on TD catches...guess you learn something new every day
      Eric
      My, my how the great one has fallen. So sad to know that we have seen the best Moulds can offer and it's all downhill from here. If he had been on a team with a decent QB for his entire career, he could have been a hall of famer.
      "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
      --Leo Durocher

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
        Eric
        But Al Bundy is still cool!!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Al played fullback.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Al is the man

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

i bet moulds still makes some fins poop their pants
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...