PDA

View Full Version : Forget Al Bundy!!

The_Philster
06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
4 TDs in a game? nothing compared to what Eric Moulds did in high school...anyone else know this? I'm watching the Home Opener from 96...Pats @ Bills..my first regular season game as a season ticket holder. The announcers were talking about how the Pats were nervous whenever Moulds touched the ball on KO returns...then they started going into why.
In 1 high school game, Moulds had 8 TDs..3 on KO returns, 2 on punt returns, and 3 on TD catches...guess you learn something new every day
:hail: Eric

AndreReed83
06-15-2005, 04:34 PM
At my high school in Oklahoma, Mannford High School, this previous football season I came back to watch the season finale (I graduated two years ago). We have a running back named Corey Baldwin. He had the option of moving to Jenks, OK to be the starter (Jenks is consistently in the top 20 high school football teams nationwide. They offered to buy Corey's family a new house and pay off all the payments. This is how they stay competitive. Illegal, yes. Anything done about it, no). However, he decided to stay at Mannford. In the game, on his first 4 carries, he ran for over 200 yards and scored on each run. He didn't even play in the fourth quater and ended up with something like 450 yards and 7 rushing touchdowns, 1 punt return touchdown, and he had an interception. It was simply amazing.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-15-2005, 08:19 PM
4 TDs in a game? nothing compared to what Eric Moulds did in high school...anyone else know this? I'm watching the Home Opener from 96...Pats @ Bills..my first regular season game as a season ticket holder. The announcers were talking about how the Pats were nervous whenever Moulds touched the ball on KO returns...then they started going into why.
In 1 high school game, Moulds had 8 TDs..3 on KO returns, 2 on punt returns, and 3 on TD catches...guess you learn something new every day
:hail: Eric

My, my how the great one has fallen. So sad to know that we have seen the best Moulds can offer and it's all downhill from here. If he had been on a team with a decent QB for his entire career, he could have been a hall of famer.

LtFinFan66
06-15-2005, 11:36 PM
:hail: EricBut Al Bundy is still cool!!

The King
06-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Al played fullback.

camelcowboy
06-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Al is the man

ublinkwescore
06-16-2005, 01:00 AM
i bet moulds still makes some fins poop their pants