PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought Drew couldn't get any worse then last game

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-22-2002, 02:58 PM
He is playing even worse today. He could've had about 5 picks today. He's dropping the ball, missing wide open WR's, throwing to green colored jerseys.

Oh but common, lets here about how he is our savior and it's not his fault.

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-22-2002, 02:59 PM
We're getting some mop up yardage to help his stats look a little better

JefftheBillsfan
12-22-2002, 05:57 PM
IMO the entire second half of the season, he has been below average at best.

HenryRules
12-22-2002, 06:08 PM
I think alot of Buffalo fans have bipolar disorder ... when Bledsoe is hot, they think he's the Payton of QB's, and when he's cold, fans think he's the Phillips of QB's. Truth is, Bledsoe is basically right around the 8-12th best QB in the game ... same as he was before he came here, same as he will be while he's here. Fortunate thing for us ... at the QB position, the dropoff from being the 8-12th best QB to being the 20th or so is quite huge and gives us a bit of an advantage versus other positions like say running back, where its nice that Henry is one of the best, but really, even the 20th RB in the league (say one of Edgerrin James, Garrison Hearst, or Antowain Smith) is still good enough to be the centrepiece of an offense.

The_Philster
12-22-2002, 06:20 PM
Good post, HenryRules :up:
Something else to consider is that, as poorly as Bledsoe played today, he was hardly alone.

Alluro
12-22-2002, 06:25 PM
If Parcells takes over in Dallas I would like to see Bledsoe traded to the Boys for their first rounder.

HenryRules
12-22-2002, 06:32 PM
I think the Cowboys would rather see if Carter or Hutchinson can develop into a QB than trade a first-rounder for Bledsoe.

JefftheBillsfan
12-22-2002, 06:38 PM
I agree with HR....hutch was looking pretty good down the stretch IMO.

Alluro
12-22-2002, 06:57 PM
Yes, but Drew is Parcells guy. Drew is the Golden Boy Parcells selected with the first pick in the draft. Besides, just this morning on countdown, Parcells said you win with veterans at the QB position.