CBS Sportsline Positional Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

CBS Sportsline Positional Rankings

(Sorry if this has been posted or mentioned yet)

Pete Prisco did the offensive rankings. Clark Judge did the defensive rankings.

No Bills on the offensive rankings, which isn't a huge surprise I suppose, except McGahee is easily one of the top 10 backs in the league, imo.

Now on the defensive side. No Schobel. No Adams. No Fletcher. Takeo Spikes is number 5 for OLB. Not for all linebackers, but just outside linebackers. They had J. Peterson ahead of Spikes and JP didn't even play last year. They also had M. Washington from the Redskins ahead of Spikes for having basically one great season. Nate Clements was number 5 on the CB's. No Milloy or possibly Vincent on the Safeties. What bogus rankings.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~
  • thebuffalobills4
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by AndreReed83
    (Sorry if this has been posted or mentioned yet)

Pete Prisco did the offensive rankings. Clark Judge did the defensive rankings.

No Bills on the offensive rankings, which isn't a huge surprise I suppose, except McGahee is easily one of the top 10 backs in the league, imo.

Now on the defensive side. No Schobel. No Adams. No Fletcher. Takeo Spikes is number 5 for OLB. Not for all linebackers, but just outside linebackers. They had J. Peterson ahead of Spikes and JP didn't even play last year. They also had M. Washington from the Redskins ahead of Spikes for having basically one great season. Nate Clements was number 5 on the CB's. No Milloy or possibly Vincent on the Safeties. What bogus rankings.
    their writers are a bunch of idiots.
    :oldskool:
    micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• Dicknoze69
      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
      • Jul 2002

Prisco is an idiot. I will not argue this.

God give me style and give me grace
      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

He jocks the jags because he used to write in the jacksonville paper before he started stealing money from CBS for asinine crap like this
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Jayhawk
          • Aug 2004

meh, it's just an opinion, and training camp hasn't started, give it time.
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
            • Feb 2005

i agree
            Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

Working...
            X