PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sportsline Positional Rankings

AndreReed83
06-16-2005, 08:05 PM
(Sorry if this has been posted or mentioned yet)

Pete Prisco did the offensive rankings. Clark Judge did the defensive rankings.

No Bills on the offensive rankings, which isn't a huge surprise I suppose, except McGahee is easily one of the top 10 backs in the league, imo.

Now on the defensive side. No Schobel. No Adams. No Fletcher. Takeo Spikes is number 5 for OLB. Not for all linebackers, but just outside linebackers. They had J. Peterson ahead of Spikes and JP didn't even play last year. They also had M. Washington from the Redskins ahead of Spikes for having basically one great season. Nate Clements was number 5 on the CB's. No Milloy or possibly Vincent on the Safeties. What bogus rankings.

thebuffalobills4
06-16-2005, 08:38 PM
(Sorry if this has been posted or mentioned yet)

Pete Prisco did the offensive rankings. Clark Judge did the defensive rankings.

No Bills on the offensive rankings, which isn't a huge surprise I suppose, except McGahee is easily one of the top 10 backs in the league, imo.

Now on the defensive side. No Schobel. No Adams. No Fletcher. Takeo Spikes is number 5 for OLB. Not for all linebackers, but just outside linebackers. They had J. Peterson ahead of Spikes and JP didn't even play last year. They also had M. Washington from the Redskins ahead of Spikes for having basically one great season. Nate Clements was number 5 on the CB's. No Milloy or possibly Vincent on the Safeties. What bogus rankings.
their writers are a bunch of idiots. :coocoo:

Dicknoze69
06-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Prisco is an idiot. I will not argue this.

Italian Stallion
06-17-2005, 09:28 AM
He jocks the jags because he used to write in the jacksonville paper before he started stealing money from CBS for asinine crap like this

Jayhawk
06-17-2005, 09:51 AM
meh, it's just an opinion, and training camp hasn't started, give it time.

pleasesavedrew
06-17-2005, 07:06 PM
i agree