PDA

View Full Version : Lindy's Football Anual predicts we'll finish second...

ublinkwescore
06-16-2005, 09:32 PM
in the AFC East.

They also said that we won't see much if any dropoff with the departure of Pat Williams, and McGahee was listed as the number 4 fantasy back behind Shaun Alexander, Ladanian Tomlinson, and I can't remember who the other guy was (either Clinton Portis or Curtis Martin).

They also said that our Offensive line is solid all the way around for what we want to do (run first to set up the pass) except for on the left side (spelled Jonas Jennings' departure as leaving the LT spot as a question.

as far as JP losman goes, they said we'll see some growing pains but overall, they expect big things from him as well.

I read through about 70% of what they had to say about buffalo starting on pg. 134 (if I remember correctly) and I've gotta say, at least it looks like they actually put some thought into what they were writing which is a hell of a lot more then what I could say for the Street and Smith's annual. The street and smith's annual read like a comic book or something and they didn't have too much to say good about buffalo aside from our strong linebacking corps and sp. teams play.

I plan on buying it soon - before I can't find it on store shelves anymore.