PDA

View Full Version : Great Game!! Great Buffalo Team!

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-22-2002, 03:08 PM
The Buffalo Bills played one HELL of a game today against the Packers!!

Let me be the 1st to admit the PACKERS should have NOT won that game. The Bills were playing so much better than the Green and Gold. If it was not for the turnovers and dropped passes, the Bils should have won that game!

mchurchfie
12-22-2002, 04:19 PM
Thanxs SoFL. Drew did not do his job today, Brett did what he had to do to win the game. Best of luck with your team the reat of the way, I think that they have a good shot at being in the SB!!;):up:

Zbud
12-23-2002, 07:47 PM
I agree, it was a good game. Both defense's played great. Holiday had a career game and just priced himself out of Green Bay - maybe headed Buffalo way?

I thought the questionable non fumble call was BS. These ref's really suck this year. Should have been the Bills ball. I am not sure the Bills would have scored on it though.

Props to the Bills on a HUGE turnaround this year! And good luck next year, kick some ass and take back the division!

Oh, and CntryGal? Didn't we have a little something on this? Or was it only if your team won? ;)

mybills
12-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Thanks. I think GB's in the SB too.
Favre is the kind of QB I like & would want on my team. You're lucky to have him. :)

casdhf
12-23-2002, 09:34 PM
The only way GB stands a chance is if they get home field....if they have to go to tampa its over.

Tatonka
12-24-2002, 08:15 AM
wow.. classy fans.

BTP
12-24-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
Thanxs SoFL. Drew did not do his job today, Brett did what he had to do to win the game. Best of luck with your team the reat of the way, I think that they have a good shot at being in the SB!!;):up:

last night win for Steelerss Helps us :punk: #2 seed now

Merry X-mas Bill fans yes even you mchurchfie :badangel:

Dozerdog
12-24-2002, 03:24 PM
Great Job by all of you Cheeseheads... It 's been a pleasure hosting you here.

You guys are funny, intelligent, and a lot of fun.

Don't be strangers!!!

shelby
12-24-2002, 03:27 PM
It was a good game.
Of all the Packers fans, SoFl is my favorite...i love correcting his spelling and grammar:biggrin:

Cntrygal
12-24-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Zbud
Oh, and CntryGal? Didn't we have a little something on this? Or was it only if your team won? ;)

that was only IF we won. ;) Maybe next time. :D

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-25-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by shelby
It was a good game.
Of all the Packers fans, SoFl is my favorite...i love correcting his spelling and grammar:biggrin:

Thank You Spellong and Grammer Mommy!!

Marry Christmas Shelby!!

shelby
12-25-2002, 08:16 PM
:lmao: "marry" Christmas to you too! :D

mchurchfie
12-25-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by BTP

Merry X-mas Bill fans yes even you mchurchfie :badangel:

Back at yuh Bro, have a safe and happy holidays:up::church:

Earthquake Enyart
12-26-2002, 09:14 AM
I've got to hand it to the cheese heads. EE Jr and I had a ball at Lambeau. The Bear game must be complete mayhem up there.