X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Pasquarelli talks OL

Despite the importance of continuity on the offensive line, practically every unit will have at least one new starter in '05.

Only Chargers, Bengals project same starting five

Justa McNally blurb

Buffalo's Jim "Mouse" McNally, renowned for his ability to turn chicken feathers into chicken salad during a long and distinguished career, has to replace the left side of the Bills' line sufficiently enough to give first-year starting quarterback J.P. Losman a shot to succeed.

Here's one for feelthepain

Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-17-2005, 03:34 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Good article, looks like alot of teams are in the same boat. Probably none worse than the Phins.

Comment

• feelthepain
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2088145
      Only Chargers, Bengals project same starting five

Justa McNally blurb

Buffalo's Jim "Mouse" McNally, renowned for his ability to turn chicken feathers into chicken salad during a long and distinguished career, has to replace the left side of the Bills' line sufficiently enough to give first-year starting quarterback J.P. Losman a shot to succeed.

Here's one for feelthepain

Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

They mention the "mouse" but not Houck??? I think you wrote the article or got it from a local fubalo paper!!! We will see who has the better line this year. I'm going with Miami any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!!!!

Comment

• Kolbiss
        AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
        They mention the "mouse" but not Houck??? I think you wrote the article or got it from a local fubalo paper!!! We will see who has the better line this year. I'm going with Miami any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!!!!

What about Feeley????....come on FTP, oh, he is probably delusional to!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
          Don't be stupid. Click on the link . They do talk about Houck. Happy now?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Kolbiss
            • Dec 2003

Sounds like Feeley is right on track with last years 61.7 QB rating!!

I like how he says that Gus doesn't look that good, but he doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!!

whats the reason Fealmyvein?

Comment

• Kolbiss
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Don't be stupid. Click on the link . They do talk about Houck. Happy now?
              FTP, Do you ever get tired of getting completely owned by JUSTA???

Comment

• Bulldog
                Top Dog
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Kolbiss
                FTP, Do you ever get tired of getting completely owned by JUSTA???
                feelthestain is the Billszone's resident ho!
                I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bulldog
                  feelthestain is the Billszone's resident ho!
                  Damn straight!!! Maybe I should make a little money and be his pimp!!!

Beeeee-yaaaatch!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X