PDA

View Full Version : Pasquarelli talks OL

justasportsfan
06-17-2005, 03:14 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2088145
Only Chargers, Bengals project same starting five

Justa McNally blurb

Buffalo's Jim "Mouse" McNally, renowned for his ability to turn chicken feathers into chicken salad during a long and distinguished career, has to replace the left side of the Bills' line sufficiently enough to give first-year starting quarterback J.P. Losman a shot to succeed.

Here's one for feelthepain

Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

:snicker:

Buckets
06-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Good article, looks like alot of teams are in the same boat. Probably none worse than the Phins.

feelthepain
06-17-2005, 04:09 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2088145
Only Chargers, Bengals project same starting five

Justa McNally blurb

Buffalo's Jim "Mouse" McNally, renowned for his ability to turn chicken feathers into chicken salad during a long and distinguished career, has to replace the left side of the Bills' line sufficiently enough to give first-year starting quarterback J.P. Losman a shot to succeed.

Here's one for feelthepain

Fact is, No. 3 quarterback Sage Rosenfels looked better than Feeley, who really had some horrible stretches. You've got to hand it to the Philadelphia Eagles for being able to wrangle a second-round pick out of the Dolphins for Feeley in the spring of 2004. Of all the dubious personnel decisions made by former Miami general manager Rick Spielman – and there were plenty of them – surrendering a second-rounder for Feeley might have been the worst of all. Which probably helps explain why the prefix former precedes Spielman's name.

:snicker:

They mention the "mouse" but not Houck??? I think you wrote the article or got it from a local fubalo paper!!! We will see who has the better line this year. I'm going with Miami any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!!!!

Kolbiss
06-17-2005, 04:35 PM
They mention the "mouse" but not Houck??? I think you wrote the article or got it from a local fubalo paper!!! We will see who has the better line this year. I'm going with Miami any day of the week, and twice on Sunday!!!!

What about Feeley????....come on FTP, oh, he is probably delusional to!!!

justasportsfan
06-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Don't be stupid. Click on the link . They do talk about Houck. Happy now?

Kolbiss
06-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Sounds like Feeley is right on track with last years 61.7 QB rating!! :lmao:

I like how he says that Gus doesn't look that good, but he doesn't have to in order to beat Feeley!!!!

whats the reason Fealmyvein? :smashfrea

Kolbiss
06-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Don't be stupid. Click on the link . They do talk about Houck. Happy now?

FTP, Do you ever get tired of getting completely owned by JUSTA??? :crap:

Bulldog
06-18-2005, 02:41 PM
FTP, Do you ever get tired of getting completely owned by JUSTA??? :crap:

:lmao: feelthestain is the Billszone's resident ho! :lmao:

mysticsoto
06-19-2005, 12:10 PM
:lmao: feelthestain is the Billszone's resident ho! :lmao:
Damn straight!!! Maybe I should make a little money and be his pimp!!!
:pimped:

Beeeee-yaaaatch!!!!!

:roflmao: