PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to see...

lordofgun
12-22-2002, 03:29 PM
...this defense next year. We should be able to pick up some great players in the offseason and this defense could potentially be near the top of the league.

Most of us said 8-8 would be acceptable this year. Looks like that's where we'll end up. NEXT YEAR IS OURS!

colin
12-22-2002, 03:30 PM
I feel they are getting good to LOG, but that means we should hang onto Grey and the 46. How do you feel about that?

TacklingDummy
12-22-2002, 03:35 PM
The defense should be better with a new HC,new DC,draft and a couple Free Agent signings next year.

lordofgun
12-22-2002, 03:39 PM
I'd like to hear who's really doing the play calling on D dfor the last few weeks. If GW has taken the reigns, then by all means get rid of Gray!!! I saw a lot more aggressiveness on the D's part this week and I love it.

The one thing I DON'T like is the coaches inability to decide Watson couldn't play and try something else. Seems when Watson's out, the Defense steps up! Kevin Thomas was GREAT today!

JayWood
12-22-2002, 03:42 PM
I would like to have that question answered also Log...who is calling the defensive plays? If its GW then great job, and seeya later JG. Today was the aggresive 46 defense that we have been told alot about, but just never saw it. GW is going no where, he will be back next season.

lordofgun
12-22-2002, 04:03 PM
I agree. GW will be back. Who needs a DC? :D