PDA

View Full Version : Which was the worse performance?

Typ0
12-22-2002, 03:40 PM
Which was the worse performance?

TacklingDummy
12-22-2002, 03:46 PM
I can't vote, but I would give the edge to Rob because 2 of his turnovers were ran directly into the endzone for 6.

Make no excuses for Drew, he played like Ray Lucas did against us. Maybe worse.

Drewpac
12-22-2002, 03:46 PM
I'd have to say that Bledsoe's performance today was on par or worse than RJ's debacle in the RCA dome. I think what made this worse was that the defense actually gave us a shot in this game and we really should have won it if it were not for Bledsoe. I mean, Bledsoe single-handedly lost this game for us. He was wretched. His last 3 games will go down as the worst three game stretch for any qb in Bills history. The real Bledsoe has reared his ugly face and I feel cheated that we traded for this guy. We should see if we could move him for a late first rounder this year. Then at least we could draft a decent young qb and groom him for the future.

Typ0
12-22-2002, 03:55 PM
The future is now. We have too much opportunity to go with someone with no experience. The Bledsoe trade was sound he just needs some more reasonable coaching behind him and a stronger defense. He will play a couple terrible games a season because he is Drew but we will stlll make it into the playoffs next season and we'll see what he does then.

Typ0
12-22-2002, 03:56 PM
The fumbles today really showed us Drew was a deer in headlights today. I think he has a concussion. He was that disoriented out there.