Wondering something my bills brothern...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Wondering something my bills brothern...

Everyday I gotta here about Blew Deadsoe at work (I work w/ half Cowboys fans, and the other half are haters). First they all tell me that Drew is gonna do it next year, and they all tell me that I loved the guy last year, and that it wasn't his fault we didn't go to the playoffs last year...

Well, everyday I tell em that Ole Blew was solely responsible for our loss vs the Jayvee Steelers team week 17 of the year, and countless other games, and all he is a damn sack w/ a fumble waiting to happen....

I know I am right here, but I just wanted some others here to vent about how terrible Blew Deadsoe was when he was here....

holla if ya here me...
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • AndreReed83
    Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
    • Mar 2004

I hear ya on Cowboy fan's unrealistic expectations for Bledsoe. They obviously don't know what kind of QB they are actually getting.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
    "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
      First they all tell me that Drew is gonna do it next year

Boy, does that sound familiar? Nobody listened to me or wys! Instead, they held a welcome party for him.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Well, everyday I tell em that Ole Blew was solely responsible for our loss vs the Jayvee Steelers team week 17 of the year, and countless other games, and all he is a damn sack w/ a fumble waiting to happen....

BS.

While Drew was ugly in that game the Bills defense, giving up 100 yards to a #4 RB, and Rian Lindell were damn fugly too.

Drew was NOT solely responsible. No one player is solely responsible in a team game. As matter of fact, the Bills were looking good until Lindell missed the chip shot and the team deflated.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• regor
          • Jul 2002

I would just snicker and tell them to wait and see. They will be hating Bledsoe by November

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

One player lost the game? Did you watch it?

as far as how he'll do in Dallas, I think he could bounce back..a little. Parcells brought him into the league and he enjoyed his greatest successes under the Tuna...I think Pro Bowl type performances are out of the question, but I do think he'll be better than he was the last couple of years here.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• regor
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              but I do think he'll be better than he was the last couple of years here.

thats not saying much

Comment

• capitolneal
                • Sep 2003

Everyday I gotta here about Blew Deadsoe at work (I work w/ half Cowboys fans, and the other half are haters). First they all tell me that Drew is gonna do it next year, and they all tell me that I loved the guy last year, and that it wasn't his fault we didn't go to the playoffs last year...

I know I am right here, but I just wanted some others here to vent about how terrible Blew Deadsoe was when he was here....

holla if ya here me...
                I live in Cowboy Country and most of them hate the move though they have a better line he is still gonna tap the ball in the pocket and I have a feeling the Boys will go 6-10 with Drew. I think he is a classy guy but the game is changing and the pure pocket passer is DOOMED, he will be sacked 45 times or more

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by mybills

Boy, does that sound familiar? Nobody listened to me or wys! Instead, they held a welcome party for him.

Id welcome DB over RJ anyday.. Welcome JP over DB or RJ anyday and twice on Sunday..

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                    • Oct 2002

holla if ya here me...

Remind them of Vinnie Testevarde and then tell them Drew Bledsoe is Vinnie with less mobility..

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Well put. Explain how exactly he was SOLELY responsible for losing any of our games. I do think it was the right choice to cut him in favor for JP though.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                        • Apr 2005

I'd just tell those cowgirl fans to put thier money where their mouths are ! If htey're seriously thinking Bledsoe is the answer, I believe there are a few of us here who would like to lay down a few match sticks on that bet !
                        Check the record ....he's a natural born choker!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• jb buff
                          • Jun 2005

Wondering

Tell them there right, Drew will do it. He will hang from the same tree the rest of the Cowgirls will this year.
                          If you cant run with the big dogs, Stay on the porch!

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mehser

BS.

While Drew was ugly in that game the Bills defense, giving up 100 yards to a #4 RB, and Rian Lindell were damn fugly too.

Drew was NOT solely responsible. No one player is solely responsible in a team game. As matter of fact, the Bills were looking good until Lindell missed the chip shot and the team deflated.
                            finally someone sees it the right way. thank you. i thought i was the only drew defender left.
                            Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Crisis
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by capitolneal
                              I live in Cowboy Country and most of them hate the move though they have a better line he is still gonna tap the ball in the pocket and I have a feeling the Boys will go 6-10 with Drew. I think he is a classy guy but the game is changing and the pure pocket passer is DOOMED, he will be sacked 45 times or more
                              Pure pocket passer doomed?

Umm, Manning?
                              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                              Vanek is Austrian not European
                              Originally posted by Prov401
                              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                              Originally posted by better days
                              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X