PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills and Henry have Patience this equals REWARD

CanaanVtBills
06-20-2005, 12:49 PM
I love this forum

There are so many bright knowledgeable fans
With the whole Henry/Bills problems I agree with so many people in here

1) If Henry holds out this would look bad for him
2) If he starts problems with the team in the locker room or runs his mouth and decides to talk trash this too spells bad things for his stock
3) The Bills have much reason to want a 4th or better draft choice. Henry has been a decent back for them

My feeling is Ok Travis if your agent is smart he will tell you don't hold out. Yes the NFL has many bright stars currently holding slots at your position, but if you even sit on the bench for a few games(pre and regualr season) I guarantee there will be a back that will go down and a team will call your number. Maybe Willis would unfortunatly get hurt and there also could be a spot for you.
Henry then will get what he wants a trade
Buffalo gets what they want

juice
06-20-2005, 01:07 PM
I love this forum

There are so many bright knowledgeable fans
With the whole Henry/Bills problems I agree with so many people in here

1) If Henry holds out this would look bad for him
2) If he starts problems with the team in the locker room or runs his mouth and decides to talk trash this too spells bad things for his stock
3) The Bills have much reason to want a 4th or better draft choice. Henry has been a decent back for them

My feeling is Ok Travis if your agent is smart he will tell you don't hold out. Yes the NFL has many bright stars currently holding slots at your position, but if you even sit on the bench for a few games(pre and regualr season) I guarantee there will be a back that will go down and a team will call your number. Maybe Willis would unfortunatly get hurt and there also could be a spot for you.
Henry then will get what he wants a trade
Buffalo gets what they wantGood post Canaan..

A few issues come to mind immediately the first being - How Smart is travis' Agent Englhardt, Some of the posters here witnessed the guy 1st hand drunk at a tailgate taking Bowling Ball Shots and talking about how TH was gonna screw the Bills so bad this offseason - This guy sounds like he's neither professional or intelligent to go around sounding off to Bills fans about his clients future intentions and off-season plans.

You never know which of these fans in a Mod on a message board and is gonna start a week long thread about the situation complete with pictures of the clown with the Bowling Ball up to his head.

I agree with you that Henry should come to camp, he's young enough and has few miles on him over the past few seasons.. TH can afford to sit another year as Illis' backup and until he fullfills his contract and will still have 3-4 good years left in the tank.