PDA

View Full Version : Miami QB's are looking Great!!

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Jason Cole gives a nice small report on the rock tossers in fish land.

Q.

JC, You have said several times in this column that the Qbs haven't looked good. Are they over(under)throwing the WRs, making bad reads, panicking in 7on7 drills, not picking up blitzes?
Fin Fan In Toronto, Toronto Canada 6/18/05

A.

Generally not very accurate and not executing plays very smoothly. I learned long ago that when QBs practice, two things should happen if they are good. One, the ball shouldn't hit the ground very often. Two, you should be able to count to 3 and the ball should be gone and the play executed. Neither was happening regularly right now.
Jason Cole 6/19/05

:lmao:

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 01:42 PM
It's JUNE genius!! If the report was praising the QB's you wouldn't have posted it!! Wheres the report on PJ and Homo??

The Spaz
06-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Go Fins!:lol::rofl:

Crisis
06-20-2005, 01:45 PM
I heard Sage was out-performing both.

AJ has showed no improvement. The only success he's ever had was on the back of the best team in the NFC a few years back, where the Eagles rode their defense and special teams.

Uncle Jesse
06-20-2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah it is kinda early to be bashing everyone, I haven heard anything about our guys yet, im sure their not the best in the NFL either.

Jan Reimers
06-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Imagine going into the season with AJ Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels under center. Kind of like Curley, Larry and Moe.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 01:51 PM
It's JUNE genius!! If the report was praising the QB's you wouldn't have posted it!! Wheres the report on PJ and Homo??

It's sad that i knew you would be the first to see this, and post some lame comment about it being to early and JP sucks.....YOu are like clockwork man.

Here is a better question about JP. FInd me an article stating he has been anything less than impressive, and I will find you 50 that say he has been great. Id like to see you do that with Feeley!! :crap:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-20-2005, 01:52 PM

Every time I think you have exceeded the height of stupidity by a human, you prove me wrong.

I am amazed at not only your infantile sense of self and troubling level of insecurity; but at your complete lack of any real football knowledge.

Please do us all a favor and think before you post.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeah it is kinda early to be bashing everyone, I haven heard anything about our guys yet, im sure their not the best in the NFL either.

Why is it to early to post how they are doing? Crappy throws are crappy throws. Like cole says, you dont bounce the ball in front of the guy or way over there head if you are any good. By the way there have been plenty of reports out of Buffalo saying how good JP has looked. :peace:

juice
06-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Sounds like Ferotte might have the upper hand in the QB dual with Feeley.. since he's more familliar with the system.

www.nflplayers.com/news/news_release.aspx?id=3870

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Imagine going into the season with AJ Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels under center. Kind of like Curley, Larry and Moe.
Better then going into the season with Dumb and dumberer!!!! Whos your third string QB???

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Better then going into the season with Dumb and dumberer!!!! Whos your third string QB???

I haven't the words??? My 1 year old makes more sense than you!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-20-2005, 02:05 PM

I don't think the Bills know who the 3rd string QB will be. He might not even be on the roster yet.

juice
06-20-2005, 02:12 PM
I don't think the Bills know who the 3rd string QB will be. He might not even be on the roster yet.Thompson from NFL-Europe has to be the favorite to be the #3 QB in Buffalo.

Mr. Miyagi
06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't think the Bills know who the 3rd string QB will be. He might not even be on the roster yet.
It's Shane Matthews for now. Nothing to brag about.

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
It's sad that i knew you would be the first to see this, and post some lame comment about it being to early and JP sucks.....YOu are like clockwork man.

Here is a better question about JP. FInd me an article stating he has been anything less than impressive, and I will find you 50 that say he has been great. Id like to see you do that with Feeley!! :crap:
Whats sad is you have no life, so you need to post a thread you know someone will respond to. Where are these "articles prasing PJ" coming from, jill land??? Because they aren't coming from the national media, unless it's fat boy Berman, and what he thinks matters to no one.

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Better then going into the season with Dumb and dumberer!!!! It's dumb and dumber. :shakeno:

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:18 PM
It's dumb and dumber. :shakeno:Leave it to you to know how to spell dumber!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!! DUMB AND DUMBERER was the sequal, bright boy!!

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Whats sad is you have no life, so you need to post a thread you know someone will respond to. Where are these "articles prasing PJ" coming from, jill land??? Because they aren't coming from the national media, unless it's fat boy Berman, and what he thinks matters to no one.

Well, I'll say this, since you post before you think.....If all the articles praising JP were just from local media, at least we have there support...right?? Your local media has nothing to say other than how bad he sucks! :brush:

Eargerly awaiting your next great comeback........................

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Leave it to you to know how to spell dumber!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!!

A real funny one at that!!! :bf1:

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Well, I'll say this, since you post before you think.....If all the articles praising JP were just from local media, at least we have there support...right?? Your local media has nothing to say other than how bad he sucks! :brush:

Eargerly awaiting your next great comeback........................
Wrong again, but that seems to be your trademark. Go to here:http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3916 and watch, Iwould have posted the transcript, but I thought that was a little more then you could handle!!

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
Leave it to you to know how to spell dumber!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!! DUMB AND DUMBERER was the sequal, bright boy!!Brock Berlin will win the starting job and that's not a joke.

:snicker:

jmb1099
06-20-2005, 02:25 PM
:lolpoint: Feelthepain
:lolpoint: Dolphins

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Wrong again, but that seems to be your trademark. Go to here:http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3916 and watch, Iwould have posted the transcript, but I thought that was a little more then you could handle!!Isn't miamidolphins.com a biased site and NOT considered national media? DUH!!!

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Brock Berlin will win the starting job and that's not a joke.

:snicker:

At this point he has as much experience as PJ. I think Brock is better.

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Isn't miamidolphins.com a biased site and NOT considered national media? DUH!!!
Didn't a fan of your site just say at least your girl has the support of the local media???Duhhhh!!!

Samphin1
06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Well, in AJ's defense, it is a new, complicated system. Linehan himself has said that A.J. is about as far along as he should be. I do think Frerotte has the advantage right now, but here is hoping that with more time with the playbook, A.J. will get better.

I am not too concerned about the over/underthrows right now because there are too many variables. Perhaps the receivers ran the wrong route. The weather was a huge factor as Miami was hit with terrible winds and rain, which combined with said new offense, doesn't help matters.

What I am concerned with is his attitude. Reporters that went to the mini camp said that he just seemed to not care, like he disinterested ( and looking at his girlfriend, could you blame him? ). Hopefully he was just frustrated with his own performance and will step it up come training camp.

The good news is the defense looks good again and the running backs and o-line look to be vastly improved over last year's terrible version.

jmb1099
06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Isn't miamidolphins.com a biased site and NOT considered national media? DUH!!!
Oh come on! Let him have at least one link!!!
:haha: Feelthepain

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Didn't a fan of your site just say at least your girl has the support of the local media???Duhhhh!!!but you were asking for write-ups from National media and then you bring up the official dolphin site?

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
At this point he has as much experience as PJ. I think Brock is better.wanna bet JP will have better nos. than Brock :laughter:

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Well, in AJ's defense, it is a new, complicated system. Linehan himself has said that A.J. is about as far along as he should be. I do think Frerotte has the advantage right now, but here is hoping that with more time with the playbook, A.J. will get better.

I am not too concerned about the over/underthrows right now because there are too many variables. Perhaps the receivers ran the wrong route. The weather was a huge factor as Miami was hit with terrible winds and rain, which combined with said new offense, doesn't help matters.

What I am concerned with is his attitude. Reporters that went to the mini camp said that he just seemed to not care, like he disinterested ( and looking at his girlfriend, could you blame him? ). Hopefully he was just frustrated with his own performance and will step it up come training camp.

The good news is the defense looks good again and the running backs and o-line look to be vastly improved over last year's terrible version.Any D would look good aginst your O. :D

Oops! Wrong finfan :laughter:

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Didn't a fan of your site just say at least your girl has the support of the local media???Duhhhh!!!

Ok,...MIAMIDOLPHINS.COM, and the coaches none the less.!!!!!!! You have to do better than that, and you have yet to show me where JP has received bad reviews....Still dodging that one. Ill take what Cole says about the team anyday over the teams official website....COME ON MAN!!

Bulldog
06-20-2005, 02:48 PM
At this point he has as much experience as PJ. I think Brock is better.

:lmao: The sad part is that you're probably serious. You suck!

Jan Reimers
06-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Leave it to you to know how to spell dumber!!! IT WAS A JOKE!!!! DUMB AND DUMBERER was the sequal, bright boy!!
Well, you're smarterer than we thought.

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:00 PM
but you were asking for write-ups from National media
And you didn't provide any!!!!

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:01 PM
:lmao: The sad part is that you're probably serious. You suck!
I am serious, and at this point you have no proof I'm wrong!!

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM

you have no desire to be taken seriously do you??

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 03:05 PM
And you didn't provide any!!!!Neither did you , in stead you pulled one from a very unbiased website. Psyche.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:05 PM

Are you over here all the time because nobody at Fin Heaven wants you there. You give humans a bad name.

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 03:06 PM
I am serious, and at this point you have no proof I'm wrong!!Actually, when you make a statement, you have to bring some facts w/ you. Not the other way around. How about you prove to us you are right with facts and not opinions.

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Ok,...MIAMIDOLPHINS.COM, and the coaches none the less.!!!!!!! You have to do better than that, and you have yet to show me where JP has received bad reviews....Still dodging that one. Ill take what Cole says about the team anyday over the teams official website....COME ON MAN!!
Why what makes Cole so special?? I'll tell you what makes him so special,he wrote something you like. You say your local media is prasing PJ, to quote Adam Sandler, "woopidy dooo"!!

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Are you over here all the time because nobody at Fin Heaven wants you there. You give humans a bad name.
How would you know, met any lately??

mysticsoto
06-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Are we sure he's human? I was kind of picturing him like the alien from American Dad on Fox Sunday nights.

:D

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually, when you make a statement, you have to bring some facts w/ you. Not the other way around. How about you prove to us you are right with facts and not opinions.
It's an opinion, moron!!!

Crisis
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM
I think it's funny, if FTP were in reverse situations and he said all this crap at FH he'd of been banned LONG ago.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Why what makes Cole so special?? I'll tell you what makes him so special,he wrote something you like. You say your local media is prasing PJ, to quote Adam Sandler, "woopidy dooo"!!

What makes Cole so special...."Jason Cole has covered the Dolphins since 1992, the longest tenure of any beat writer currently covering the team for any newspaper. Cole has won numerous awards for his coverage, including NFL Beat Writer of the Year in 2000 by NFLTalk.com" (Miami Herold). He has always been the most reliable voice and opinion the fish have had, and the players and coaches respect him, and talk to him all the time. On top of that he is not a dolphins fan,and actually gives an unbiased view. Do you even pay attention to your team, or are you to busy burying you face in AJ's pie hole!! :crap:

Keep defending yourself using Adam Sandler lines, it does wonders for your credability

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 03:16 PM
It's an opinion, moron!!!why is your opinion valid and everyone else's is wrong? Because the voices in your head says so? I think those voices are playing tricks on you by making you look like a fool based on your post. See a shrink and make sure you get some payback from those voices. Sue the if you have to. :snicker:

Buckets
06-20-2005, 03:17 PM

The sad part is that a die hard Phins fan is sitting on a Bills forum and posts a reply 3 minutes after it is sent. Talk about get a life.

feelthepain
What makes Cole so special....Jason Cole has covered the Dolphins since 1992, the longest tenure of any beat writer currently covering the team for any newspaper. Cole has won numerous awards for his coverage, including NFL Beat Writer of the Year in 2000 by NFLTalk.com. He has always been the most reliable voice and opinion the fish have had, and the players and coaches respect him, and talk to him all the time. On top of that he is not a dolphins fan,and actually gives an unbiased view. Do you even pay attention to your team, or are you to bust burying you face in AJ's pie hole!! :crap:

And what did we leave out of this little bit of history???? Saban isn't liked very much by the local media because he banned them from the facility!!! There is more going on then you know. Not many dolphin fans believe what they read from the local media. But you can if it helps ease your fear.

Kolbiss
I think it's funny, if FTP were in reverse situations and he said all this crap at FH he'd of been banned LONG ago.

Yeah I got warned from them for starting a post from Lenny P that said how bad there QB's suck. :nervous:

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:18 PM
And what did we leave out of this little bit of history???? Saban isn't liked very much by the local media because he banned them from the facility!!! There is more going on then you know. Not many dolphin fans believe what they read from the local media. But you can if it helps ease your fear.

Well smart guy, Coles ha stated he likes Saban, and has never been out to make him or the team look bad, sooo nice try!! By the way, Feeleys play does enough to ease my fears.

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:22 PM
why is your opinion valid and everyone else's is wrong? Because the voices in your head says so? I think those voices are playing tricks on you by making you look like a fool based on your post. See a shrink and make sure you get some payback from those voices. Sue the if you have to. :snicker:
Who said my opinion was right and everyone elses was wrong, don't worry though your a seasond loser, you should be used to it just except the fact the jills are gonna lose. IT'S AN OPINION THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG!!!!

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:24 PM
How would you know, met any lately??

wow!! you really got me there :nuk:

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Well smart guy, Coles ha stated he likes Saban, and has never been out to make him or the team look bad, sooo nice try!! By the way, Feeleys play does enough to ease my fears.

Three TD against your "great D" in one half, eases your fear?? Your better trained then I thought.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Three TD against your "great D" in one half, eases your fear?? Your better trained then I thought.

He can throw 3 TD's any time he wants, as long as he has 6 total turnovers and losses the game....WHICH HE DID!!!!.....Are you AJ in real life??? I am serious.

justasportsfan
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
He can throw 3 TD's any time he wants, as long as he has 6 total turnovers and losses the game....WHICH HE DID!!!!.....Are you AJ in real life??? I am serious.

This is FTp's way of thinking " We lost, we got b!tch slapped by the bills twice and made to look like whores of the entire AFCE and the worst team of the AFC but we scored 3 td's against your team even though we lost" :crazy:

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 03:34 PM
This is FTp's way of thinking " We lost, we got b!tch slapped by the bills twice and made to look like whores of the entire AFCE and the worst team of the AFC but we scored 3 td's against your team even though we lost" :crazy:

He always manages to amaze me with the things he says. My Brother is a huge dolphin fan, and he thinks FTP is the biggest moron ever!! Funny how no one ever defends him.

mysticsoto
06-20-2005, 03:34 PM
You know...you might have something there!!! Maybe Feeley has multiple personalities from the concussions he's gotten from us...

Drive 4 Five
06-20-2005, 03:57 PM
C'mon guys! You really should give FTP some credit. Why you ask? It is quite simple. He has the ability to see into the future. That's right! "Feel the pain" is actually insight to the "pain" Phish fans are gonna feel after another dismal season. Hell it looks like 4 wins for the Phish may be a stretch this year.

:lolpoint: FTP

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 04:02 PM
You know...you might have something there!!! Maybe Feeley has multiple personalities from the concussions he's gotten from us...

At this point, I would believe it!! :D:

Ed
06-20-2005, 04:28 PM
I don't have links, but I remember USA Today had a huge article about Losman on how hard he's working and how quickly he's gaining the respect of his teammates and coaches. I've read positive comments on him at espn.com also, and sportscenter did a little feature on him back in may because he has been looking so impressive. That certainly doesn't guarantee anything, but JP has definitely gotten attention and praise from the national media.

It may only be June, but training camp is only a month away, and if your qb's are screwing up the basics that's not good. I think people are making too big of a deal about what AJ is doing though, because he's not even going to be the starter.

Just the fact that the dolphins are going to camp with an open competition says it all. Any time a team goes into camp with that situation, you're season is pretty much over before it starts.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't have links, but I remember USA Today had a huge article about Losman on how hard he's working and how quickly he's gaining the respect of his teammates and coaches. I've read positive comments on him at espn.com also, and sportscenter did a little feature on him back in may because he has been looking so impressive. That certainly doesn't guarantee anything, but JP has definitely gotten attention and praise from the national media.

It may only be June, but training camp is only a month away, and if your qb's are screwing up the basics that's not good. I think people are making too big of a deal about what AJ is doing though, because he's not even going to be the starter.

Just the fact that the dolphins are going to camp with an open competition says it all. Any time a team goes into camp with that situation, you're season is pretty much over before it starts.

Good Post!

mysticsoto
06-20-2005, 06:05 PM

Just curious, but who do you think is going to start for them? Gus hasn't started in 7-8 years, and if you've ever seen Sage, you'll wonder why he's in the NFL to begin with...

BillsFanInMass
06-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Id take Kelly Holcomb over any of them bums on miami!!!!

mysticsoto
06-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Why not Shane Matthews or even Kevin Thompson? Any of these 3rd & 4th string backups of ours have more skill than all the Miami QBs combined!!!

Samphin1
06-20-2005, 07:44 PM

Kelly Holcomb? I know you are trying to raise the ire of FTP but geez, Holcomb is terrible. Any guy who has to be in a "battle" with Tim Couch to QB the F'n Browns is a horrible pathetic loser. I haven't seen Losman play ( keep him away from Vincent ), so I can't comment on him, but I have seen enough of Holcomb and Mathews to know they they are terrible.

Here is the thing you guys fail to realize. Linehan, the OC, is impressed with Feeley. He figured he would be further off in his development in this system tha he really is. It is a difficult offensive scheme and everyone basically figured Frerotte would have the advantage. He does, but not by as much a margin as everyone suspected.

Remember, Feeley has only seen this offense a few times and quite frankly, is goingon his third scheme in three years as well as his fourth head coach and has only started a handful of games in his young career. He is practically a second year player with the amount of games he has started.

The only facts that we know for certain right now on this...The Bills Suck...that is all.

:goodpost:

mysticsoto
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Kelly Holcomb? I know you are trying to raise the ire of FTP but geez, Holcomb is terrible. Any guy who has to be in a "battle" with Tim Couch to QB the F'n Browns is a horrible pathetic loser. I haven't seen Losman play ( keep him away from Vincent ), so I can't comment on him, but I have seen enough of Holcomb and Mathews to know they they are terrible.

Here is the thing you guys fail to realize. Linehan, the OC, is impressed with Feeley. He figured he would be further off in his development in this system tha he really is. It is a difficult offensive scheme and everyone basically figured Frerotte would have the advantage. He does, but not by as much a margin as everyone suspected.

Remember, Feeley has only seen this offense a few times and quite frankly, is goingon his third scheme in three years as well as his fourth head coach and has only started a handful of games in his young career. He is practically a second year player with the amount of games he has started.

The only facts that we know for certain right now on this...The Bills Suck...that is all.

In all honesty, although he's not as bad, Feeley reminds me of Rob Johnson. The reason he does is b'cse he's one of those QBs that looks good on paper, looks decent or even good in practice (although this doesn't appear to be the case w/Feeley) but when it comes to deliver, he can't.

Fiedler was better than Feeley and now he's a backup - what does that say for Feeley? I seriously believe you will be drafting a franchise QB with your 1st pick next year...I'm a little surprise Saban didn't try to get a QB with his 2nd pick this year...

Ed
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Just curious, but who do you think is going to start for them? Gus hasn't started in 7-8 years, and if you've ever seen Sage, you'll wonder why he's in the NFL to begin with...
I see Ferotte being named the starter because Saban and Linehan will feel he gives them the best shot at winning. Once they get off to a slow start and lose their way out of a realistic shot at the playoffs, I see Feeley taking over to at least see what he can do.

Kolbiss
06-20-2005, 08:42 PM

Ill say this first.......Samphin delivers good insight and good points (most the time :peace: ) and though I know he is a closet Bills fan, I do take you serious, and respect your opinion...however, Holcombe has put up some good numbers at time, and remember, all you need to do with the Bills is play better than Bledsoe, and we should be ok.

elltrain22
06-20-2005, 08:44 PM
3 words...

zero and sixteen...

Oh how I wish...

F**k the fins

feelthepain
06-20-2005, 10:36 PM
3 words...

zero and sixteen...
Uhh....why do we care what your talley wacker size, and IQ are???

LtFinFan66
06-20-2005, 11:09 PM
I heard Sage was out-performing both.

AJ has showed no improvement. The only success he's ever had was on the back of the best team in the NFC a few years back, where the Eagles rode their defense and special teams.Sage is a training camp wonder. He just can't do it under the lights and in front of the big crowds

Samphin1
06-21-2005, 12:48 AM
In all honesty, although he's not as bad, Feeley reminds me of Rob Johnson. The reason he does is b'cse he's one of those QBs that looks good on paper, looks decent or even good in practice (although this doesn't appear to be the case w/Feeley) but when it comes to deliver, he can't.

Fiedler was better than Feeley and now he's a backup - what does that say for Feeley? I seriously believe you will be drafting a franchise QB with your 1st pick next year...I'm a little surprise Saban didn't try to get a QB with his 2nd pick this year...

Feeley seems to be the key. I truly think the o-line and running backs will be vastly improved. Feeley shouldn't have any excuses this year, he has good coaches and most likely good to decent players around him. If he doesn't do it this year, I will concede he was a failure.

However, I don't think Feeley is like Johnson at all. Feeley is a classic streaky type. Heck, he should have been a baseball player given the amount of slumps/streaks those guys get on. Feeley, once he gets going, is very hard to stop. Evidence of that is in the first quarter of the Bills game ( second one ) and the fourth quarter of the Patriots game. When his confidence isn't being shattered by a downlinemen or a blitzing LB, he can do wonders.

However, too often teams took advantage of our putrid o-line and Feeley made rush decisions which led to bad outcomes. My personal opinion is that if he has time, he will do fine. Last year he proved that. However, if he gets rushed, he will struggle...kind of sounds like bledsoe actually. Hopefully we shows signs of early Bledsoe and not the Buffalo version. :nervous:

Seriously though, if you look at him from last season, he played like a rookie. Instead of taking a sack, he would throw the ball into the air hoping for a miracle and more times than not, it was a pick 6. Once Saban and Linehan break that bad habit, I think he will be pretty good. Just my opinion though.

Kolbiss
06-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Feeley seems to be the key. I truly think the o-line and running backs will be vastly improved. Feeley shouldn't have any excuses this year, he has good coaches and most likely good to decent players around him. If he doesn't do it this year, I will concede he was a failure.

However, I don't think Feeley is like Johnson at all. Feeley is a classic streaky type. Heck, he should have been a baseball player given the amount of slumps/streaks those guys get on. Feeley, once he gets going, is very hard to stop. Evidence of that is in the first quarter of the Bills game ( second one ) and the fourth quarter of the Patriots game. When his confidence isn't being shattered by a downlinemen or a blitzing LB, he can do wonders.

However, too often teams took advantage of our putrid o-line and Feeley made rush decisions which led to bad outcomes. My personal opinion is that if he has time, he will do fine. Last year he proved that. However, if he gets rushed, he will struggle...kind of sounds like bledsoe actually. Hopefully we shows signs of early Bledsoe and not the Buffalo version. :nervous:

Seriously though, if you look at him from last season, he played like a rookie. Instead of taking a sack, he would throw the ball into the air hoping for a miracle and more times than not, it was a pick 6. Once Saban and Linehan break that bad habit, I think he will be pretty good. Just my opinion though.

I will conced he does have the tools, and it is possible that he could play well in the right situation. I just used to say this to often about Todd Collins and Rob Johnson,....not to mention...gulp...Ryan Leaf!!

mysticsoto
06-21-2005, 07:53 AM
I will conced he does have the tools, and it is possible that he could play well in the right situation. I just used to say this to often about Todd Collins and Rob Johnson,....not to mention...gulp...Ryan Leaf!!
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. I kept saying awhile back, "Rob Johnson has the tools, you just need to give him time..." and every now and then he would look good. But if there's a position where you need consistency, it is at QB.

And Samphin...so what you're telling me is that in 1 year: (1) the O-line is going to improve so tremendously, (2) Feeley is going to all of a sudden start to take his position seriously (3) Feeley is going to absorb Linehan's playbook, terminology and style of playcalling (4) Feeley is going to start finally being consistent and accurate in his throws with better execution???

Seems like alot of ifs! But I'll accept your word that if Feeley doesn't do well this year again...you will accept that he was a failure!

Seventeen&0
06-21-2005, 12:40 PM
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. I kept saying awhile back, "Rob Johnson has the tools, you just need to give him time..." and every now and then he would look good. But if there's a position where you need consistency, it is at QB.

And Samphin...so what you're telling me is that in 1 year: (1) the O-line is going to improve so tremendously, (2) Feeley is going to all of a sudden start to take his position seriously (3) Feeley is going to absorb Linehan's playbook, terminology and style of playcalling (4) Feeley is going to start finally being consistent and accurate in his throws with better execution???

Seems like alot of ifs! But I'll accept your word that if Feeley doesn't do well this year again...you will accept that he was a failure!
I'll jump in on this:
(1) Yes, our OLine will be much better (worst in the league to middle of the pack)
(2) Feeley is smart guy. He's always taken his job seriously. Last year was not fair for any QB to be behind our OLine. Also, when you have Sammy Morris as your starting runningback, it's tough to do much. A healthy David Boston, a tremendously upgraded RB group and even a slightly better OLine will do wonders for Feeley.
(3) Again, Feeley is smart and even though he hasn't been a starter for that long, he's been in the league for a while and has been exposed to a variety of offenses
(4) This is the biggest question: consistency will be the key for him as it is for any QB. To me, he has this year to prove it, if not, he's a bust in my book as well.

Samphin1
06-21-2005, 04:30 PM

That isn't what I said. I said the o-line should improve. Hey, it couldn't get worse than last year. Hudson Houck will have these guys whipped into shape. I also said that Feeley shouldn't have any excuses. Since the o-line should be better, and the running game back on track, the onus in on Feeley to get the job done, if he doesn't I will admit he wasn't the answer. However, if you look at the tape last year, when he had time ( i.e. not getting pummeled when he hied the ball ) he did fine. It was when he was rushed, that he screwed up. Having the o-line play better should help him have more time, and that should help him. If it doesn't, then he sucks.

Also, he should absorb the playbook. It is difficult, but not impossible. If he wants to start, he better absorb it.

TigerJ
06-21-2005, 04:50 PM
I agree that it's too early to make firm judgements, but I'm thrilled to see Feeley and Frerotte struggle. It provides some entertainment in the offseason. I would much rather my QB were impressive in offseason workouts, like JP from all the reports we've been hearing, than disappointing like the Dolphin QBs. So, is the last initial of the F boys also going to be their grade as NFL starters? Bwahahahaha!

finsrclowns
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM

It's all part of the fins master plan to suck again so they can draft Matt Leinart. :lmao:

nolimit
06-21-2005, 09:33 PM

Please sell your fish humping fantasies somwhere else, cuz we're not buyin here!

Bert102176
06-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I heard Sage was on his knees in the locker room with Saban

mysticsoto
06-22-2005, 07:57 AM
I heard Sage was on his knees in the locker room with Saban
Well atleast he's working hard for the...job. :snicker:

HHURRICANE
06-22-2005, 08:45 AM

Here is the thing you guys fail to realize. Linehan, the OC, is impressed with
I am positive that there would be alot of Dolohins fans that wouldn't mind Holcomb over Feely. When the Bills got Holcomb most sportswriters were shocked we were able to get him. Could you get a second rounder for Feely today?

Samphin1
06-22-2005, 10:16 AM
I am positive that there would be alot of Dolohins fans that wouldn't mind Holcomb over Feely. When the Bills got Holcomb most sportswriters were shocked we were able to get him. Could you get a second rounder for Feely today?

No and quite frankly, I wouldn't have given a second rounder for him last year either. A Third would have been reasonable, but not a second. I am not a fan of Holcombe, never have been and never will be. In my opinion he is no better than Tim Couch and Tim Couch stinks. Buffalo can have him for all I care. I would much rather take my chances with Feeley. With Holcombe, you know he sucks, at least with Feeley there is a chance he can be good.

justasportsfan
06-22-2005, 10:21 AM
No and quite frankly, I wouldn't have given a second rounder for him last year either. A Third would have been reasonable, but not a second. I am not a fan of Holcombe, never have been and never will be. In my opinion he is no better than Tim Couch and Tim Couch stinks. Buffalo can have him for all I care. I would much rather take my chances with Feeley. With Holcombe, you know he sucks, at least with Feeley there is a chance he can be good.
Gus and AJ can only dream of throwing for 429 yds 3 td's ( 4? ) in a playoff game. 3rd best performance in playoff history with a crappy team like the Browns.

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 10:21 AM
These Bills fans just don't get it. The one thing that we could actually feel good about last year was Feeley's improvement. We had our first losing season in about 900 years and they're just enjoying the moment.

justasportsfan
06-22-2005, 10:35 AM
These Bills fans just don't get it. The one thing that we could actually feel good about last year was Feeley's improvement. We had our first losing season in about 900 years and they're just enjoying the moment.No you don't get it. Your team sucks and little is known whether your team has in FACT improved. Time will tell . Whether or not it was your 1st losing season, it's a FACT that your team is looked upon as the worst team in the AFCE because they are until they can prove everyone else wrong.

HHURRICANE
06-22-2005, 10:38 AM
These Bills fans just don't get it. The one thing that we could actually feel good about last year was Feeley's improvement. We had our first losing season in about 900 years and they're just enjoying the moment.
Feely improved?
Over past 2 year:

Holcomb in 14 games: 3892yds., 65.8 comp., 85.7 QB Rating

Feely in 17 games: 2904yds., 54.7 comp., 68.5 QB Rating

HHURRICANE
06-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Holcomb is better than Feely, look at the stats. Holcomb can win you some games. Feely is like Bledsoe, you hope he doesn't lose you any games.

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 10:46 AM
No you don't get it. Your team sucks and little is known whether your team has in FACT improved. Time will tell until then, whether or not it was your 1st losing season, it's a FACT that your team is looked upon as the worst team in the AFCE because they are until they can prove everyone else wrong.
My team sucks cus you're a Bills fan. You have no idea. I do know for a fact that our team has improved. We got better when we got rid of Wanstash.
Saban has a proven track record and knows how to coach. On just about every site I look at, they say the Dolphins had one of, if not, the best offseason of any team out there.
You can believe what you want.

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Feely improved?
Over past 2 year:

Holcomb in 14 games: 3892yds., 65.8 comp., 85.7 QB Rating

Feely in 17 games: 2904yds., 54.7 comp., 68.5 QB Rating
I guess I should have made it more clear...As the season went on last year (dont' care too much about what he did before that...acutallly was 4-1 with Philly) he improved and was playing pretty well towards the end of the season. Beat New England on the Monday night game and cut down on INT's etc. with zero running game to help out. Went 2-2 in his last four games. I don't really read too much into his stats. I'm just going off of what I saw at the end of last year and he made improvements.

Bulldog
06-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Saban has a proven track record and knows how to coach.

College success doesn't always translate into success in the pro's (note Steve Spurrier). And thus far, Saban has zero experience being a HC at the pro level. So let's not jump the gun about Saban just yet. I for one think he's going to be successful, but we'll just have to wait and see. I still think the QB situation in Miami is going to hurt them a lot this year. Not doubt in my mind I would feel more comfortable with Holcomb than Feeley.

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
College success doesn't always translate into success in the pro's (note Steve Spurrier). And thus far, Saban has zero experience being a HC at the pro level. So let's not jump the gun about Saban just yet. I for one think he's going to be successful, but we'll just have to wait and see. I still think the QB situation in Miami is going to hurt them a lot this year. Not doubt in my mind I would feel more comfortable with Holcomb than Feeley.
But he does have NFL experience. Big difference between him and Spurrier. I was going to shove forks in my eyes if we had taken Spurrier (which was being reported during our selection process)
I'm actually not that concerned about our QB position. We've added alot of talent as well as some excellent coaches. With that being said, in my mind Feeley has this year to prove himself. Last year would have been tough on any QB who played on the Fins. I'm in a 'wait and see' mode, but being the eternal Homer, I do think we'll do well.

justasportsfan
06-22-2005, 12:48 PM
My team sucks cus you're a Bills fan. You have no idea. I do know for a fact that our team has improved. We got better when we got rid of Wanstash.
Saban has a proven track record and knows how to coach. On just about every site I look at, they say the Dolphins had one of, if not, the best offseason of any team out there.
You can believe what you want.No, 4-12 says your team sucks. Until they start proving to everyone they are no longer the 4-12 team, they still suck. 4-12 is not an opinion, it's a FACT.

justasportsfan
06-22-2005, 12:50 PM
But he does have NFL experience. So does Greg Williams and Wade Phlipps who've had better track records than Saban. Once again, Saban has to prove himself first as a HC, anything else is opinion.

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 03:04 PM
So does Greg Williams and Wade Phlipps who've had better track records than Saban. Once again, Saban has to prove himself first as a HC, anything else is opinion.
Better track records than Saban? How so?
Saban was in Cleveland with Belicheck and turned them into a top 5 defense. He then went to Michigan State and turned that program around. Then went to LSU and won a National Championship. Not to mention that Belicheck has been in constant contact with Saban discussing players, defensive stratagies, etc. up until he was hired as the Miami head coach. There have been seven NFL teams trying to get Saban in the past two years for a reason.
Also, with the coaching staff he's brought in, Linehan, Houck to name a couple, there is obviously some respect for him around the league.
Has he really done anything yet? Not as far as wins, but in my mind he's already turned our program back into what it always is. A winner!! (and, yes, I'll be back to eat crow if he flops)

Seventeen&0
06-22-2005, 03:06 PM
No, 4-12 says your team sucks. Until they start proving to everyone they are no longer the 4-12 team, they still suck. 4-12 is not an opinion, it's a FACT.
Last year we did suck. But that's over with. Better coaches, better players, better system. We won't be under .500 again for a another, what 30 years??
How about the Bills??

MDFINFAN
06-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh, Oh,,someone's focusing on the phins QB's....now you know by the seaon's start they won't be as bad as the practice. One practice...somedays they look great, others...who knows..but the open mini camp was a bad day. Learning a new O without thinking does take awhile.

jmb1099
06-22-2005, 09:39 PM
I think what fins fans need to come to terms with is that you really are at the beginning of a rebuild. The first area of major change is coaching. As bills fans we know all too well how hit and miss this can be, It looks like we have finally got the right people in place staffing wise, but it took some time in order to make that happen. Then you have players and different coaches like different players and so there is also a player personnel change that slowly (painfully) takes place. If you are fortunate enough to have the right head coach in the first stages of rebuild then you could see a drastic turn-around in say 3 years. However, the right coach may not come right away. Still this is not a complete waste. Gregg williams implemented a very good defense while here in Buffalo, but he just couldn't make the offense click. It would appear that offense will not be a problem for MM but my guess is that our defense after another few years will need another shot in the arm, but who knows maybe it will stay solid. All of this to say that Fin fans may need to be patient during the rebuild years. In all honesty you do not have the QB's to get the job done, the running game will need much polish, and everyone will need some time to learn the new system. Is it possible to pull off a great season...yes but not at all probable.

HHURRICANE
06-22-2005, 10:16 PM
I think what fins fans need to come to terms with is that you really are at the beginning of a rebuild. The first area of major change is coaching. As bills fans we know all too well how hit and miss this can be, It looks like we have finally got the right people in place staffing wise, but it took some time in order to make that happen. Then you have players and different coaches like different players and so there is also a player personnel change that slowly (painfully) takes place. However, the right coach may not come right away. Still this is not a complete waste. Gregg williams implemented a very good defense while here in Buffalo, but he just couldn't make the offense click. It would appear that offense will not be a problem for MM but my guess is that our defense after another few years will need another shot in the arm, but who knows maybe it will stay solid. All of this to say that Fin fans may need to be patient during the rebuild years. In all honesty you do not have the QB's to get the job done, the running game will need much polish, and everyone will need some time to learn the new system. Is it possible to pull off a great season...yes but not at all probable.

No one can argue with this.

feelthepain
06-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I think what fins fans need to come to terms with is that you really are at the beginning of a rebuild. The first area of major change is coaching. As bills fans we know all too well how hit and miss this can be, It looks like we have finally got the right people in place staffing wise, but it took some time in order to make that happen. Then you have players and different coaches like different players and so there is also a player personnel change that slowly (painfully) takes place. If you are fortunate enough to have the right head coach in the first stages of rebuild then you could see a drastic turn-around in say 3 years. However, the right coach may not come right away. Still this is not a complete waste. Gregg williams implemented a very good defense while here in Buffalo, but he just couldn't make the offense click. It would appear that offense will not be a problem for MM but my guess is that our defense after another few years will need another shot in the arm, but who knows maybe it will stay solid. All of this to say that Fin fans may need to be patient during the rebuild years. In all honesty you do not have the QB's to get the job done, the running game will need much polish, and everyone will need some time to learn the new system. Is it possible to pull off a great season...yes but not at all probable.

I think what fins fans need to come to terms with is that you really are at the beginning of a rebuild. The first area of major change is coaching.
Well lets see we keep our core of players and replace mid level talent with at least an up grade, other then Corner....no we are not in the middle of rebuliding we are in the middle of upgrading!!! Big difference. The same can be said for coaching. Our HC may not have coach in the NFL in some time but the rest of the staff are amoung the best at their respective positions.

As bills fans we know all too well how hit and miss this can be, It looks like we have finally got the right people in place staffing wise, but it took some time in order to make that happen.
We aren't the jills we are the fins, over the last five years we are 45-35 with a couple of playoff appearances. The jills are 34-46 with no Plyoff appearances!!! We are getting older but what are the jills doing getting younger?? No!! We are +10 in wins over the last 5 years and you are -11 wins over the same time. I'd say we have the talent to go from 4-12 to 10-6 in one year and the Jills don't. And make no mistake Mularkey is no N.Saban. You can think what you like about Saban but the experts seem to think Saban has the makings of a great NFL coach not once have I heard anyone compare Saban and Spurier as far as there ability's. Infact of all the guys Miami could have brought in BB was most worried about Saban.. pretty big respect coming from the defending SB coach. I have not heard BB or anyone else for that matter mention one word of MM ever!! Seems to me the Jill fans are the only ones enamored with MM.

Then you have players and different coaches like different players and so there is also a player personnel change that slowly (painfully) takes place. If you are fortunate enough to have the right head coach in the first stages of rebuild then you could see a drastic turn-around in say 3 years. However, the right coach may not come right away.
This post you wrote has a recurring theme, you seem to speculate over what could happen, but it's "ofcourse" all negative or the worst case scenario!! What a shock. Saban is not your every day run of the mill college coach. The problem with you jill fans is you don't want to entertain the the Idea that Sabans ability's are rare in that he knows how to coach, and he knows how to get the best out of the personnel he has.

The reason Saban chose Miami and not Chicago or Cleveland is because of WH and the fact that the talent was here to win right away. Saban is a leader an outstanding talent evaluator a motivator and a very smart human being. He has been given the keys to the Vett so to speak, he will have this team hungry and ready every game. He will make adjustments and make the fins very unpredictable week in and out.

How many times do you have to be reminded this will not be the same lame team we have been the last five years. For this team to win as many games as they have over the last five years is amazing when you think about the Vanilla O we always played and a D that didn't change the scheme much.

Your theory is more wishful thinking then fact.

Still this is not a complete waste. Gregg williams implemented a very good defense while here in Buffalo, but he just couldn't make the offense click. It would appear that offense will not be a problem for MM but my guess is that our defense after another few years will need another shot in the arm, but who knows maybe it will stay solid.
I won't even acknowledge your GW statement, he was a good DC but thats it.
The Jill's have a very soild D, thats a fact but if you think your O will be better then last year then I think your setting yourself up for a big let down. Youe fans ignore the fact that your line is by far the weakest in the division, you have no TE's and you will put all your hope on Willis's knee and a rookie QB's arm. TH will be gone and that will leave your depth at RB awful I don't want to hear about any undrafted rookies, they rarley pan out. Your draft was less then impressive and FA didn't help as much as it hurt your team. If anything your O has taken quite a step backwards.

All of this to say that Fin fans may need to be patient during the rebuild years. In all honesty you do not have the QB's to get the job done, the running game will need much polish, and everyone will need some time to learn the new system. Is it possible to pull off a great season...yes but not at all probable

You base your opinion on Feeley's performance from last year, time and time again you fans base everything off last year and if we were in the middle of a four year slump everything you've written would be dead on, however we were only blown out of one game last year and we were one of the better teams in the league over the last five years so I would say this team is closer to 10-6 then 8-8. But the Jill fans hate the fins and don't want to admit the fins aren't a 4-12 team. It's very obvious most of the jill optimisim has a tinge of uncertainty. Rather then bringing a knowledge of the game it's always stupid childish attacks and all because you want your 9-7 season to considered a season to be respected and remembered!!! But the rest of the world doesn't share this optimisim. And rather then accept the fact that 9-7 will be tough for the Jills this year you Jill fans woould rather set yourselves up for a pounding by your division rivals. Well have it your way, but we will be here to enjoy your pain.

jmb1099
06-23-2005, 06:22 AM
Well lets see we keep our core of players and replace mid level talent with at least an up grade, other then Corner....no we are not in the middle of rebuliding we are in the middle of upgrading!!! Big difference. The same can be said for coaching. Our HC may not have coach in the NFL in some time but the rest of the staff are amoung the best at their respective positions.

We aren't the jills we are the fins, over the last five years we are 45-35 with a couple of playoff appearances. The jills are 34-46 with no Plyoff appearances!!! We are getting older but what are the jills doing getting younger?? No!! We are +10 in wins over the last 5 years and you are -11 wins over the same time. I'd say we have the talent to go from 4-12 to 10-6 in one year and the Jills don't. And make no mistake Mularkey is no N.Saban. You can think what you like about Saban but the experts seem to think Saban has the makings of a great NFL coach not once have I heard anyone compare Saban and Spurier as far as there ability's. Infact of all the guys Miami could have brought in BB was most worried about Saban.. pretty big respect coming from the defending SB coach. I have not heard BB or anyone else for that matter mention one word of MM ever!! Seems to me the Jill fans are the only ones enamored with MM.

This post you wrote has a recurring theme, you seem to speculate over what could happen, but it's "ofcourse" all negative or the worst case scenario!! What a shock. Saban is not your every day run of the mill college coach. The problem with you jill fans is you don't want to entertain the the Idea that Sabans ability's are rare in that he knows how to coach, and he knows how to get the best out of the personnel he has.

The reason Saban chose Miami and not Chicago or Cleveland is because of WH and the fact that the talent was here to win right away. Saban is a leader an outstanding talent evaluator a motivator and a very smart human being. He has been given the keys to the Vett so to speak, he will have this team hungry and ready every game. He will make adjustments and make the fins very unpredictable week in and out.

How many times do you have to be reminded this will not be the same lame team we have been the last five years. For this team to win as many games as they have over the last five years is amazing when you think about the Vanilla O we always played and a D that didn't change the scheme much.

The Jill's have a very soild D, thats a fact but if you think your O will be better then last year then I think your setting yourself up for a big let down. Youe fans ignore the fact that your line is by far the weakest in the division, you have no TE's and you will put all your hope on Willis's knee and a rookie QB's arm. TH will be gone and that will leave your depth at RB awful I don't want to hear about any undrafted rookies, they rarley pan out. Your draft was less then impressive and FA didn't help as much as it hurt your team. If anything your O has taken quite a step backwards.

You base your opinion on Feeley's performance from last year, time and time again you fans base everything off last year and if we were in the middle of a four year slump everything you've written would be dead on, however we were only blown out of one game last year and we were one of the better teams in the league over the last five years so I would say this team is closer to 10-6 then 8-8. But the Jill fans hate the fins and don't want to admit the fins aren't a 4-12 team. It's very obvious most of the jill optimisim has a tinge of uncertainty. Rather then bringing a knowledge of the game it's always stupid childish attacks and all because you want your 9-7 season to considered a season to be respected and remembered!!! But the rest of the world doesn't share this optimisim. And rather then accept the fact that 9-7 will be tough for the Jills this year you Jill fans woould rather set yourselves up for a pounding by your division rivals. Well have it your way, but we will be here to enjoy your pain.
I keep wondering if your as clueless as you appear to be, or if you didn't get enough attention as a child, or whatever the case may be because I am having a difficult time accepting anyone can be as unintelligent as you keep presenting yourself to be. The overall theme to my post wasn't negative, but I think you already know that. You can mesh words if you want (upgrade/re-build), you can be ultra-optimistic if you want, you can even live in the past if you want, but the problem that you will eventually have to face reality because reality is eventually going to face you. Re-building is frustrating, but necessary. Our record during this time was obviously less than good, but that is reality. Learn to embrace it and all of its ups and downs or spend money on lots of therepy (which I suspect you already do for lots of reasons). If you believe everything about football that you posted than ou clearly don't have the slightest clue about the realities of the game. For your sake I hope denial wears off quickly, maybe during training camp, but after about 6 or 7 losses I think even you will finally come to terms with the obvious. You can rest assured knowing we will do all we can to help you reach that point.

feelthepain
06-23-2005, 07:14 AM
I keep wondering if your as clueless as you appear to be, or if you didn't get enough attention as a child, or whatever the case may be because I am having a difficult time accepting anyone can be as unintelligent as you keep presenting yourself to be. The overall theme to my post wasn't negative, but I think you already know that. You can mesh words if you want (upgrade/re-build), you can be ultra-optimistic if you want, you can even live in the past if you want, but the problem that you will eventually have to face reality because reality is eventually going to face you. Re-building is frustrating, but necessary. Our record during this time was obviously less than good, but that is reality. Learn to embrace it and all of its ups and downs or spend money on lots of therepy (which I suspect you already do for lots of reasons). If you believe everything about football that you posted than ou clearly don't have the slightest clue about the realities of the game. For your sake I hope denial wears off quickly, maybe during training camp, but after about 6 or 7 losses I think even you will finally come to terms with the obvious. You can rest assured knowing we will do all we can to help you reach that point.

And the theme goes on!!! More wishful thinking on your part. You are only hoping all goes wrong for the fins. You claim we will lose and be in the same situation as last year yet you don't explain why you base everything on the fact we have a new coaching staff, like it's a forgone conclusion we will struggle with a new cach. More wishful thinking. We still have our core of talent on this team. You're giving the impression you think the incumbent coaching staff has never coached a football game.

All you did in your post was speculate and it was of the opinion we would struggle. You leave out the fact that we only had a 4-12 season because of everything that went wrong. The chances of us having another season like last year are remote. Talk about not dealing with reality. The fins have only had a 4-12 or worse season twice in their 39 years in the league. The odds that they turn things around are in their favor.

All you and your buddies have is hope, hope the fins have another 4-12 season or close to that kind of record. Keep hoping, but the odds aren't in your favor. We can go back and forth if you like. But the fins have the talent something you ignore. They have one of the best coaching staffs in the league...like it or not. We have upgraded most positions that needed to be upgraded and to put the icing on the cake NO MORE WANNY!!! I think the Bills will be in last place again this year, familiar territory for you. And you know thats a real possibility, so what do you do??? Look for other teams short comings and ignore your own. Enjoy whats left of last year and make no mistake you fans are trying desperately to hold on to that 9-7 season, because it will come to an end soon.

justasportsfan
06-23-2005, 08:04 AM

You should listen to the voice in your head that said the following statement

Your theory is more wishful thinking then fact. To say are have better coaching, better OL better, everything is yourOPINION. It's not fact. Show me some FACTS.

If you were a lawyer, you'd get your client the death penalty for shoplifting. You are that bad of a debater.

justasportsfan
06-23-2005, 08:08 AM
Last year we did suck. But that's over with. Better coaches, better players, better system. We won't be under .500 again for a another, what 30 years??
How about the Bills??Show me some results that they are better. Not OPINION. I too believe that getting rid of Wanny and hiring Saban already makes your team better but that's my OPINION, it's not fact until they start showing some official results when game starts and not camps. :shakeno:

The same goes with us bills fans who say JP will make us better or that Willis will be better in his 2nd year. They are OPINIONS and not fact.

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 08:24 AM

Keep living in the past. Miami's record over the last five years doesn't mean S H I T to me or anyone else who know's anything about football, which clearly you don't.

You're damn right MM is no N. Saban. Unlike Saban, Mularky has actually been in the NFL for the past 11 years. Don't come on here and tell me that Saban is the next great coach when he hasn't even been a head coach in the NFL before. Mularky must be a terrible coach, he only won 9 games as a rookie head coach. And I'm so sure that BB is really worried that Miami hired Saban. Have a link where BB says he's worried about Saban being in Miami? Didn't think so, just more crap that you fabricated to make you case.

I love how you point out all the weakness of the Bills offense. You fail to give McGahee any credit for the season he had last year what so ever. All you can talk about is his knee. For your sake and Miami's, you better hope that he hurts that knee again because he's going to run all over Miami again this year. Funny, you also fail to mention anything about E. Moulds and L. Evans. Moulds has killed Miami in the past and Evans had one of the better rookie seasons of any of the rookie WR's last year. But you wouldn't want to mention that, because that would mean that you would actually have to give Buffalo credit for something. And Buffalo's O-Line is the weakest in the division? Miami's O-Line is one of, if not the weakest, in the entire NFL. But I forgot, Saban brought in a great O-Line coach, so Miami's entire O-Line will be in the Pro-Bowl this year. Last but not least, the whole RB situation. Buffalo already has McGahee and R. Lee, two big bruising backs who run with similar styles. I really don't think that depth is an issue at all, even without Henry. Explain to me how Miami's situation is any better. Besides Brown, who wasn't even a full time starter in college, who does Miami have? R. Williams, the druggie who quit the team last year just prior to training camp. He's one bong hit away from being suspended for the season. T. Minor, who by all accounts is nothing special. Miami's RB depth is no better than Buffalo's, in fact it may be worse.

In closing, you are the only person who seems to be so optimistic about Miami's chances this year. Pick up any national publication and let me know what they are predicting for Miami this season. If that isn't enough to let you know that you're living in a dream world, I guess nothing will. But you probably know more than all those silly experts, so nevermind what they have to say. You're the biggest homer I've ever seen on any message board and I can't wait to hear all the excuses why Miami isn't what you said they would be.

Samphin1
06-23-2005, 09:30 AM
Keep living in the past. Miami's record over the last five years doesn't mean S H I T to me or anyone else who know's anything about football, which clearly you don't.

You're damn right MM is no N. Saban. Unlike Saban, Mularky has actually been in the NFL for the past 11 years. Don't come on here and tell me that Saban is the next great coach when he hasn't even been a head coach in the NFL before. Mularky must be a terrible coach, he only won 9 games as a rookie head coach. And I'm so sure that BB is really worried that Miami hired Saban. Have a link where BB says he's worried about Saban being in Miami? Didn't think so, just more crap that you fabricated to make you case.

I love how you point out all the weakness of the Bills offense. You fail to give McGahee any credit for the season he had last year what so ever. All you can talk about is his knee. For your sake and Miami's, you better hope that he hurts that knee again because he's going to run all over Miami again this year. Funny, you also fail to mention anything about E. Moulds and L. Evans. Moulds has killed Miami in the past and Evans had one of the better rookie seasons of any of the rookie WR's last year. But you wouldn't want to mention that, because that would mean that you would actually have to give Buffalo credit for something. And Buffalo's O-Line is the weakest in the division? Miami's O-Line is one of, if not the weakest, in the entire NFL. But I forgot, Saban brought in a great O-Line coach, so Miami's entire O-Line will be in the Pro-Bowl this year. Last but not least, the whole RB situation. Buffalo already has McGahee and R. Lee, two big bruising backs who run with similar styles. I really don't think that depth is an issue at all, even without Henry. Explain to me how Miami's situation is any better. Besides Brown, who wasn't even a full time starter in college, who does Miami have? R. Williams, the druggie who quit the team last year just prior to training camp. He's one bong hit away from being suspended for the season. T. Minor, who by all accounts is nothing special. Miami's RB depth is no better than Buffalo's, in fact it may be worse.

In closing, you are the only person who seems to be so optimistic about Miami's chances this year. Pick up any national publication and let me know what they are predicting for Miami this season. If that isn't enough to let you know that you're living in a dream world, I guess nothing will. But you probably know more than all those silly experts, so nevermind what they have to say. You're the biggest homer I've ever seen on any message board and I can't wait to hear all the excuses why Miami isn't what you said they would be.

Actually, I read the reports you say are "fabricated" about Belichick and saban. Bill states that he often went to Saban about philosophy of defense and to pick his brain about college players. It isn't a coincindence that the Patriots had the most players from LSU on their roster. In fact, they may have had the most SEC players on their team. Why? Because that is who Saban played against and the players he knew. Bill went so far as to correct reporters who kept called Saban his disciple an instead told them that he is more his equal than disciple. Pretty strong words from a straight shooter.

As for Miami's running back depth, it is gold. Ronnie Brown, Ricky williams, Lamar Grodon and Kay Jay Harris should all make the squad. Plus, Sammy Morris can be a tailback if needed. You can hide behind the druggie label on Ricky all you want, but the fact of the matter is, Miami has set themselves up so well at the HB spot that if he does test positive and get suspended, they have people who can step up in his wake, so to speak. Plus, until ( if ever ) that drug test comes up dirty, Miami will have a former leage leading rusher in its backfield as a backup. That is quality depth right there.

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Actually, I read the reports you say are "fabricated" about Belichick and saban. Bill states that he often went to Saban about philosophy of defense and to pick his brain about college players. It isn't a coincindence that the Patriots had the most players from LSU on their roster. In fact, they may have had the most SEC players on their team. Why? Because that is who Saban played against and the players he knew. Bill went so far as to correct reporters who kept called Saban his disciple an instead told them that he is more his equal than disciple. Pretty strong words from a straight shooter.

As for Miami's running back depth, it is gold. Ronnie Brown, Ricky williams, Lamar Grodon and Kay Jay Harris should all make the squad. Plus, Sammy Morris can be a tailback if needed. You can hide behind the druggie label on Ricky all you want, but the fact of the matter is, Miami has set themselves up so well at the HB spot that if he does test positive and get suspended, they have people who can step up in his wake, so to speak. Plus, until ( if ever ) that drug test comes up dirty, Miami will have a former leage leading rusher in its backfield as a backup. That is quality depth right there.

I never said the BB didn't go to Saban for advise on college players, after all, Saban was a college coach who should know about the players BB was asking about. I was talking about the part where FTP said BB was worried about Miami hiring Saban. Thats complete BS. Miami does have decent depth at RB. But you can't tell me that it's any better than Buffalo's. McGahee is going to be better this year than he was last and, as of right now, Travis Henry is still a Bill. Add to that R. Lee, who Buffalo signed after he was released from Dallas, and I think it's a good group of RB's.

Samphin1
06-23-2005, 11:00 AM
I never said the BB didn't go to Saban for advise on college players, after all, Saban was a college coach who should know about the players BB was asking about. I was talking about the part where FTP said BB was worried about Miami hiring Saban. Thats complete BS. Miami does have decent depth at RB. But you can't tell me that it's any better than Buffalo's. McGahee is going to be better this year than he was last and, as of right now, Travis Henry is still a Bill. Add to that R. Lee, who Buffalo signed after he was released from Dallas, and I think it's a good group of RB's.

So how come it is ok to say Willis will be better than last year but we can't use the same blanket statement for Feeley? Sounds like a double standard to me. How do you know that with your shoddy o-line ( C and LT ) that Willis won't get injured or just be average? How do you know that last year wasn't a career year? Personally, I think he is pretty dang good, but other Bills fans on here have said that Miami fans just can't ASSUME that anyone will be better or that Saban will be a good pro coach. Yet, you ASSUME Willis will be better? WTF?

As for Henry, please. He won't see another snap as a Bill unless Willis goes down immediately. Henry hates Buffalo and I think the feeling is mutual. You guys would be better off dropping that malcontent for anything you possibly can.

I don't know enough about Lee to comment. I think that is fair. I doubt most of the bills posters would do the same about phins players they know nothing about. Probably just spout off about how they suck. Anyhow, I never said the Bills were bad, Just pointing out why I think our RB depth is pretty good in our own right.

I will try to dig it up, but there was an interview with Belichick in which they asked him his thoughts on Saban possibly going to the fins ( this was right before he was hired ) and Belichick reportedly had a concerned look on his face and was at a loos for words before letting out a deep sigh and saying something to the effect of that it would be good for Saban and he owuld be happy for him. Although, the reporter stated that his body languge definately told another story. Like I said, old interview I will try to look it up once I get done with work.

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 11:58 AM
So how come it is ok to say Willis will be better than last year but we can't use the same blanket statement for Feeley? Sounds like a double standard to me. How do you know that with your shoddy o-line ( C and LT ) that Willis won't get injured or just be average? How do you know that last year wasn't a career year? Personally, I think he is pretty dang good, but other Bills fans on here have said that Miami fans just can't ASSUME that anyone will be better or that Saban will be a good pro coach. Yet, you ASSUME Willis will be better? WTF?

As for Henry, please. He won't see another snap as a Bill unless Willis goes down immediately. Henry hates Buffalo and I think the feeling is mutual. You guys would be better off dropping that malcontent for anything you possibly can.

I don't know enough about Lee to comment. I think that is fair. I doubt most of the bills posters would do the same about phins players they know nothing about. Probably just spout off about how they suck. Anyhow, I never said the Bills were bad, Just pointing out why I think our RB depth is pretty good in our own right.

I will try to dig it up, but there was an interview with Belichick in which they asked him his thoughts on Saban possibly going to the fins ( this was right before he was hired ) and Belichick reportedly had a concerned look on his face and was at a loos for words before letting out a deep sigh and saying something to the effect of that it would be good for Saban and he owuld be happy for him. Although, the reporter stated that his body languge definately told another story. Like I said, old interview I will try to look it up once I get done with work.

I know Willis will be better. He has said himslef that he wasn't 100% last year and we all saw what he did. Logic would say that if he's closer to or is 100% this year, he should be stronger and faster. What's your reasoning for AJ's projected improvement? I never thought he was that good in the first place, and now he'll be learning a new offense.

You say Henry won't see another snap in a Bills uniform, but what are his options? If he sits out the year, he'll still be under contract for yet another year. If Buffalo doesn't trade him, he'll have no choice but to play.

As for the interview, I don't buy it. I could care less what BB looked like when asked about Saban. BB has three SB rings and I for one don't think he's really worried about anyone at this point. The guy never shows any type of emotion in any of his interviews, or anywhere else for that matter. What was he supposed to do, say Saban is just another in the long line of coaches that he'll own.

MDFINFAN
06-23-2005, 12:32 PM
I know Willis will be better. He has said himslef that he wasn't 100% last year and we all saw what he did. Logic would say that if he's closer to or is 100% this year, he should be stronger and faster. What's your reasoning for AJ's projected improvement? I never thought he was that good in the first place, and now he'll be learning a new offense.

You say Henry won't see another snap in a Bills uniform, but what are his options? If he sits out the year, he'll still be under contract for yet another year. If Buffalo doesn't trade him, he'll have no choice but to play.

As for the interview, I don't buy it. I could care less what BB looked like when asked about Saban. BB has three SB rings and I for one don't think he's really worried about anyone at this point. The guy never shows any type of emotion in any of his interviews, or anywhere else for that matter. What was he supposed to do, say Saban is just another in the long line of coaches that he'll own.

Then logic should tell you that a guy who has an improved OL and better coaching to go with his arm should do better in his 2nd year, not great but better.

mysticsoto
06-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Then logic should tell you that a guy who has an improved OL and better coaching to go with his arm should do better in his 2nd year, not great but better.
I was going to say pretty much what Bulldog said...the difference between projecting Willis to be better vs Feeley is that at one point Willis was better. And all signs point to him having a 100% recovery. Willis was phenomenal. I don't know if you've seen footage of him in college, but he was a terror. There's no doubt in my mind that he would have been gone in the top 5 of that draft! I mean, he was gone in #22 of that draft and he was injured...what does that say about his potential?

Feeley, on the other hand, has never "been" better - which is why alot of bill fans doubt his capability. I know that many fin fans have hope that he will progress and certainly play better than he did last year. But even with an improved line, I think he will struggle. Why? B'cse I think he is a mediocre QB - and while that might get Miami by in a few games...the AFC East is very tough and you will have a hard time winning most of the conference games with him (not saying it's impossible - just more difficult). Could he come out and surprise everyone...sure. But we could say that about any player...we could say, oooh, I think Travis Minor is going to rise up to the occasion this year and become the starter.

All we can go on is what we've seen so far. And while you can add "hope" to your assessments of a player that you are rooting for, we dismiss that hope and go with what we've seen so far. So far, Feeley hasn't shown much - yes, he's done "okay" at times - but that's where the whole thread of him reminding us of Rob Johnson came from...Rob Johnson would also at times look okay. Bills fans also keep in mind that Feeley is not a rookie or even a 2nd year player going on 3rd. He's been around for awhile. Basically he should be playing much better at this point. If he's not, chances are, he may not have the capacity to.

justasportsfan
06-23-2005, 01:43 PM
Then logic should tell you that a guy who has an improved OL and better coaching to go with his arm should do better in his 2nd year, not great but better.To quote your buddy Nuby," the rb position is easier than the Qb". Take it up w/ him :snicker:

Seventeen&0
06-23-2005, 04:02 PM
I never said the BB didn't go to Saban for advise on college players, after all, Saban was a college coach who should know about the players BB was asking about. I was talking about the part where FTP said BB was worried about Miami hiring Saban. Thats complete BS. Miami does have decent depth at RB. But you can't tell me that it's any better than Buffalo's. McGahee is going to be better this year than he was last and, as of right now, Travis Henry is still a Bill. Add to that R. Lee, who Buffalo signed after he was released from Dallas, and I think it's a good group of RB's.I think what FTP was referring to was an interview that was posted with Belicheck's dad. Saban is good friends with BB and his family. The interview with his dad said that BB was worried about Saban coming into the same division and having to face him twice a year because: Quote: "The guy can flat out coach. The Dolphins got themselves a great coach and expect them to be in contention right away"
BB didn't just go to Saban for adivse on college players, but they'd go on trips and discuss defensive schemes, phylosophies etc.

I actually disagree with Miami's RB depth not being better than Buffalo's. We actually have four potential starters: R. Brown, L. Gordon, KJ Harris, R. Williams. (I purposely left out T. Minor and Morris, but you can add them if you want, just no need while making this point) After Willis and Henry, what's left?

Also, looks like Henry is close to going to Tenn. So, you can scratch him off your list.

jmb1099
06-23-2005, 04:14 PM
This whole thing is becoming sad. Just about any true sports fan can appreciate a good team. I hate the Pats, but I respect what they've done. I hate the Dolphins, but I respect the quality of play that Dolphins teams have had over the years. But the point you keep missing or just plain refuse to acknowledge is that the dolphins heritage, no matter how good, will not a good team make this year. Feely may suprise everyone and have a break out year, it is possible. It is also possible that he will not have a good year at all. His track record would indicate that he will not play well, but anything is possible. I think the fins have a decent rookie rb and he may do very well this year, but there is also a good chance he won't. Ricky? He is a mystery to be sure, but one thing we do know about him is this: when the going gets too tough he wil quit. This isn't to be negative, this is what he has already done. Ferrote? Inconsistent is probably putting his gameplay kindly. So here what we do know:
1) You have an unproven NFL Rookie Running Back
2) You have a RB who has already quit when things were too hard for him to handle
3) You have two qb's that have had a few moments of decent play, but many more moments of poor play
4) You have an unproven NFL headcoach
5) You have a new system
Guess how much of this the Dolphins heritage will fix?
As far as the Bills problems are concerned...We don't ignore them. Offensive line could be a train wreck, young unproven qb could be a train wreck. But...our defense will again be monster, our special teams scary, our system solidified. You guys have an awful lot of unproven and unknown elements to be talking on your own board let alone here.
As far as Bill Belicheck is concerned...
Nervous body language??? Reach...nuff said

Seventeen&0
06-23-2005, 04:31 PM
This whole thing is becoming sad. Just about any true sports fan can appreciate a good team. I hate the Pats, but I respect what they've done. I hate the Dolphins, but I respect the quality of play that Dolphins teams have had over the years. But the point you keep missing or just plain refuse to acknowledge is that the dolphins heritage, no matter how good, will not a good team make this year. Feely may suprise everyone and have a break out year, it is possible. It is also possible that he will not have a good year at all. His track record would indicate that he will not play well, but anything is possible. I think the fins have a decent rookie rb and he may do very well this year, but there is also a good chance he won't. Ricky? He is a mystery to be sure, but one thing we do know about him is this: when the going gets too tough he wil quit. This isn't to be negative, this is what he has already done. Ferrote? Inconsistent is probably putting his gameplay kindly. So here what we do know:
1) You have an unproven NFL Rookie Running Back
2) You have a RB who has already quit when things were too hard for him to handle
3) You have two qb's that have had a few moments of decent play, but many more moments of poor play
4) You have an unproven NFL headcoach
5) You have a new system
Guess how much of this the Dolphins heritage will fix?
As far as the Bills problems are concerned...We don't ignore them. Offensive line could be a train wreck, young unproven qb could be a train wreck. But...our defense will again be monster, our special teams scary, our system solidified. You guys have an awful lot of unproven and unknown elements to be talking on your own board let alone here.
As far as Bill Belicheck is concerned...
Nervous body language??? Reach...nuff saidI'd like to think of myself as a true sports fan and I've came on this board as a respectful poster. With that said, I've seen enough of Feeley to be willing to give him one complete year. He's never really had that. Everyone is writing him off, which, by the way he played early last year, is understandable.
But, if he wins the job early and can get 1st string reps, I think he will be fine. He has the respect of his team mates and has shown me that he's mentally and physically tough.
As far as our young unproven RB, I'd rather have a yound unproven RB than a young unproven QB.

As far as your Bills, I agree with what you said...your D will be solid, special teams will be OK, but you have big questions on offense as well. Going into the season with a first year QB is always scary. You really don't know what you have.

BB's body language??? I try not to look too much at him...I usually try to look at the cheerleaders behind him:)

jmb1099
06-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Has Feely in fact won the starting position yet? I read somewhere it was still up in the air. In spite of Lindell our special teams will be top 5 in the NFL, and that may be a conservative rating.
If Feely does indeed start and the running game doesn't develop it will get ugly fast. Still giving him a full year to decide his fate is not a bad idea, especially since there aren't any other options available at this point. The consequences of this decision (good or bad) are obvious and don't need to be stated again. I have said and I will say it again, the fins are in a rebuild stage. There is no way to tell how long it will take, but it does take time, its just the way it is. This is not meant to be disrespectful, it happens to every team, the fins are not the exception to the rule.

Samphin1
06-23-2005, 04:48 PM

See, you can't just say you "know" Willis will be better. That is your opinion flat out. Feeley was injured last year too. He had a hip injury and dislocated body parts. He played better after Wannstedt left and the new offense he is learning will be the first real offense he has had since he played ( and won ) in Philly. Come on man, the same logic you applied to Willis can be applied to A.J.

The fact is, no one will really know until the season starts, but for Bills fans to blindly say give me proof that so and so will be better and then when it is flipped on them they say (paraphrase) " oh, I just know my Bills player will be better, just becasue" makes you look silly.

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 04:53 PM
I actually disagree with Miami's RB depth not being better than Buffalo's. We actually have four potential starters: R. Brown, L. Gordon, KJ Harris, R. Williams. (I purposely left out T. Minor and Morris, but you can add them if you want, just no need while making this point) After Willis and Henry, what's left?

Miami doesn't have four potential starters at RB. If they did, they wouldn't have drafted Brown. I'll give you Brown and Williams, but the other two, come on. Gordon was nothing special last year and Miami signed Kay-Jay Harris as an undrafted FA. Most RB's with starting caliber talent aren't signed as rookie FA's. As a Bills fan, I'm more than happy with having McGahee and Henry for now. If Henry is traded, I guess we'll have to see what R. Lee can do. Last time I checked, most teams only play on RB at a time anyway, so I'm not really all that worried.

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 05:00 PM
See, you can't just say you "know" Willis will be better. That is your opinion flat out. Feeley was injured last year too. He had a hip injury and dislocated body parts. He played better after Wannstedt left and the new offense he is learning will be the first real offense he has had since he played ( and won ) in Philly. Come on man, the same logic you applied to Willis can be applied to A.J.

The fact is, no one will really know until the season starts, but for Bills fans to blindly say give me proof that so and so will be better and then when it is flipped on them they say (paraphrase) " oh, I just know my Bills player will be better, just becasue" makes you look silly.

I gave you my reasoning if you care to read my post. My whole thing is that Feeley was never that good to begin with, so I don't understand why so many Miami fans think he's suddenly going to become a starting caliber QB in the NFL. You and I both know, although they play different positions, that Willis is the more talented player. The guy was going to be a top five pick before his injury. My thought is that if he's 100% this year, which couldn't be said for last year, he's going to improve.

Seventeen&0
06-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Miami doesn't have four potential starters at RB. If they did, they wouldn't have drafted Brown. I'll give you Brown and Williams, but the other two, come on. Gordon was nothing special last year and Miami signed Kay-Jay Harris as an undrafted FA. Most RB's with starting caliber talent aren't signed as rookie FA's. As a Bills fan, I'm more than happy with having McGahee and Henry for now. If Henry is traded, I guess we'll have to see what R. Lee can do. Last time I checked, most teams only play on RB at a time anyway, so I'm not really all that worried.
Uhh, yes we do...Let's start with KJ Harris. The only reason why he wasn't drafted was because of his age, 26. He just choose to pursue a Pro Baseball career first. Very much starting caliber. Would have been a first day pick. Lamar Gordon was injured after one game. He is much better than people give him credit. If Ricky's head is on straight, which is looking more and more like it is, we already know how good he can be. And Ronnie Brown, I can guarantee that he will be solid at the very least. Could easily be top 10 RB soon.
Maybe I am looking through my Fin glasses, but I still think our RB situation is better than the Bills.

One last thing, if and when Ricky comes back, you'll see sets with Ricky and Ronnie on the field at the same time. Ronnie is already being used in the slot.

Kolbiss
06-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Uhh, yes we do...Let's start with KJ Harris. The only reason why he wasn't drafted was because of his age, 26. He just choose to pursue a Pro Baseball career first. Very much starting caliber. Would have been a first day pick. Lamar Gordon was injured after one game. He is much better than people give him credit. If Ricky's head is on straight, which is looking more and more like it is, we already know how good he can be. And Ronnie Brown, I can guarantee that he will be solid at the very least. Could easily be top 10 RB soon.
Maybe I am looking through my Fin glasses, but I still think our RB situation is better than the Bills.

One last thing, if and when Ricky comes back, you'll see sets with Ricky and Ronnie on the field at the same time. Ronnie is already being used in the slot.

I'll admit that the fins may have a little more depth at RB, but there is no doubt in my mind that McGahee is a far better back than anyone of them, and because of that, I take the Bills RB situation anyday.... Feelmyvein, before you even post, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK Please spare me the Ronnie Brown is better post, I may throwup at your stupidity!

feelthepain
06-23-2005, 08:13 PM
I'll admit that the fins may have a little more depth at RB, but there is no doubt in my mind that McGahee is a far better back than anyone of them, and because of that, I take the Bills RB situation anyday.... Feelmyvein, before you even post, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK Please spare me the Ronnie Brown is better post, I may throwup at your stupidity!Willis better then any Dolphin RB??? Classic idiot post!!!

Bulldog
06-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Willis better then any Dolphin RB??? Classic idiot post!!!

Tell me who's better moron. Is it the drug addict Ricky, or is it the rookie Brown?

mysticsoto
06-24-2005, 07:26 AM

I'm sorry, but that is not the only reason!!! There were other players in the mid 20s that were drafted - so assuming that that is the only reason Kay Jay wasn't drafted is complete bull. He had other issues also!

26 is not old and if you have the proper skill level, it doesn't matter - someone would have drafted him...even if in the 6th or 7th rd. If he went undrafted, there must have been something else that people didn't like of him...Kay Jay had been injured and I believe there were questions about his durability. In fact, here are some issues that were listed about him:

Kay Jay Harris: Older than the average prospect...Had a lot of injury problems so durability is a major concern...Only started for one year after backing up Quincy Wilson in 2003...Runs too high and leaves himself open to big hits...Not very shifty and won't make people miss...Needs to improve as a blocker and receiver...Raw and inexperienced. Has some very intriguing physical tools but hasn't shown the ability to stay healthy...A boom or bust type of prospect who will either outperform his draft position or never reach his potential.

Since he was undrafted, I don't think he can not outperform his draft position. :) But this says alot about him being ready to start right now.

Truth is, I think the fins and Bills are somewhat comparable at RB depth. But initially (meaning start of season) we will be better than you as clearly Kay Jay is far from being ready to start, and Ricky will have to serve his 4-game suspension. Hmmm...I just noticed that we face you in the 5th week, so you will have Ricky back by then. But I suspect by then Brown might be entrenched in the position and Ricky might just be used to give him breaks...

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry, but that is not the only reason!!! There were other players in the mid 20s that were drafted - so assuming that that is the only reason Kay Jay wasn't drafted is complete bull. He had other issues also!

26 is not old and if you have the proper skill level, it doesn't matter - someone would have drafted him...even if in the 6th or 7th rd. If he went undrafted, there must have been something else that people didn't like of him...Kay Jay had been injured and I believe there were questions about his durability. In fact, here are some issues that were listed about him:

Kay Jay Harris: Older than the average prospect...Had a lot of injury problems so durability is a major concern...Only started for one year after backing up Quincy Wilson in 2003...Runs too high and leaves himself open to big hits...Not very shifty and won't make people miss...Needs to improve as a blocker and receiver...Raw and inexperienced. Has some very intriguing physical tools but hasn't shown the ability to stay healthy...A boom or bust type of prospect who will either outperform his draft position or never reach his potential.

Since he was undrafted, I don't think he can not outperform his draft position. :) But this says alot about him being ready to start right now.

Truth is, I think the fins and Bills are somewhat comparable at RB depth. But initially (meaning start of season) we will be better than you as clearly Kay Jay is far from being ready to start, and Ricky will have to serve his 4-game suspension. Hmmm...I just noticed that we face you in the 5th week, so you will have Ricky back by then. But I suspect by then Brown might be entrenched in the position and Ricky might just be used to give him breaks...
As far as Kay Jay, sure he is a boom or bust type of guy, but, he was a good pick up for us...especially if he pans out. When healthy, the guy is a good back and adds a lot of depth to our situation. The main point I was making was about our RB situation compared to the Bills. If Willis goes down and Henry is traded, which looks likely, then you guys will be hurtin'. Even without Ricky, if Brown gets hurt we still have Gordon, Minor, and Morris. Alot more depth then we've had in the past. As far as quality, sure right now I'd have to say that Willis is better than what we have, but we don't really know that for sure, do we?? If Ricky comes back and plays like he can, then I'm not too sure about your situation being better.

Yep, week 5...Bills VS. Fins. Maybe Ricky's first game back (A big maybe cause he's getting drug tested 10 times a month, so he may be back touring with Lenny Kravitz by then...:)

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 10:14 AM
I'll admit that the fins may have a little more depth at RB, but there is no doubt in my mind that McGahee is a far better back than anyone of them, and because of that, I take the Bills RB situation anyday.... Feelmyvein, before you even post, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK Please spare me the Ronnie Brown is better post, I may throwup at your stupidity!
I don't know about being FAR better then Ricky?? And we really don't know about Brown yet. All indications are showing that he's going to be the real deal. But I pretty much take everything right now with a grain of salt...until they put the pads on and start hitting, it's all speculation.
If Henry gets traded, I'm not sure the Bills situation is all that great. Injuries happen (I'm not one that will come out and hope anyone gets their knee folded, broke etc.) but it's part of the game and if Willis gets hurt, your RB situation would be vastly downgraded.

mysticsoto
06-24-2005, 10:26 AM
As far as Kay Jay, sure he is a boom or bust type of guy, but, he was a good pick up for us...especially if he pans out. When healthy, the guy is a good back and adds a lot of depth to our situation. The main point I was making was about our RB situation compared to the Bills. If Willis goes down and Henry is traded, which looks likely, then you guys will be hurtin'. Even without Ricky, if Brown gets hurt we still have Gordon, Minor, and Morris. Alot more depth then we've had in the past. As far as quality, sure right now I'd have to say that Willis is better than what we have, but we don't really know that for sure, do we?? If Ricky comes back and plays like he can, then I'm not too sure about your situation being better.

Yep, week 5...Bills VS. Fins. Maybe Ricky's first game back (A big maybe cause he's getting drug tested 10 times a month, so he may be back touring with Lenny Kravitz by then...:)
I think what I was saying is that Kay Jay is far from being ready to start as was alluded to either in another post of yours or someone elses. But I do agree that he's probably worth the risk to pick up.

But as far as Gordon, Minor and Morris go, I wouldn't hold my breath if you were to lose both Brown and RW. Morris is strong, but he's getting older now and already was a step slow. Minor has shown nothing, and Gordon, well, I personally think he's a lifetime backup - like Feeley, I think you paid too much for him.

You know...I have to say that I'm somewhat surprised that fin fans are embracing RW again after what he did to you last year. I don't know, but I guess I would still be pissed. It looks like most of you guys have forgiven him though???

justasportsfan
06-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Tell me who's better moron. Is it the drug addict Ricky, or is it the rookie Brown?
why do you keep asking him questions he can't answer?

If the fins drafted Clarrett instead of Brown, he would still say they have a better rb than Willis.

HHURRICANE
06-24-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't know about being FAR better then Ricky?? And we really don't know about Brown yet. All indications are showing that he's going to be the real deal. But I pretty much take everything right now with a grain of salt...until they put the pads on and start hitting, it's all speculation.
If Henry gets traded, I'm not sure the Bills situation is all that great. Injuries happen (I'm not one that will come out and hope anyone gets their knee folded, broke etc.) but it's part of the game and if Willis gets hurt, your RB situation would be vastly downgraded.
I know you are a Miami fan but your are right about our running game. This is a big concern of mine. I actually think your running game is in good shape, especially if RW comes back and plays. Your QB situation is another story. It is hard to get excited about 2 journeymen. Good post.

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 10:35 AM
I think what I was saying is that Kay Jay is far from being ready to start as was alluded to either in another post of yours or someone elses. But I do agree that he's probably worth the risk to pick up.

But as far as Gordon, Minor and Morris go, I wouldn't hold my breath if you were to lose both Brown and RW. Morris is strong, but he's getting older now and already was a step slow. Minor has shown nothing, and Gordon, well, I personally think he's a lifetime backup - like Feeley, I think you paid too much for him.

You know...I have to say that I'm somewhat surprised that fin fans are embracing RW again after what he did to you last year. I don't know, but I guess I would still be pissed. It looks like most of you guys have forgiven him though???
No, there's a lot of Fin fans still pissed. I'm in 'wait and see' mode. If the guys in the locker room accepts him back, then that's good enough for me. That's all that really matters. Plus, I think he just really got burned out from playing 'Wad' ball. He set a two year record for number of carries and I don't really blame him for having long term health concerns. Sure, he could have went about it different, but in the end, I think it worked out for the best. If he had stayed and we'd won a few more games, especially early, Wanny may still be here. It was actually a blessing is disquise.

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 10:36 AM
I know you are a Miami fan but your are right about our running game. This is a big concern of mine. I actually think your running game is in good shape, especially if RW comes back and plays. Your QB situation is another story. It is hard to get excited about 2 journeymen. Good post.
Actually, my two favorite teams are the Dolphins and whoever plays the Niners :)

Kolbiss
06-24-2005, 11:03 AM

Given rickys current physical and mental state, I think Willis is far better right now.....If Ricky comes back to form and his heart is in it, then I admit he as good as they come. I also think a lot of people will be more impressed with Willis this year, assuming he gets some speed burst back.

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Given rickys current physical and mental state, I think Willis is far better right now.....If Ricky comes back to form and his heart is in it, then I admit he as good as they come. I also think a lot of people will be more impressed with Willis this year, assuming he gets some speed burst back.I can't say what his mental state is, but I don't think it's going to be that difficult for him to get back to where he was physically. It's not like he's been sitting in a tent in Australia burning doobige...oh wait, yes he was :)

ParanoidAndroid
06-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Miami is an improved team in all likelyhood. Those key injuries have to be at least part of the reason they went 4-12. I don't think there's any question that Ronnie Brown will be at least a decent RB although he is definately not better or even as good as McGahee. I knew we had something special in Willis when he tore off that 30 yarder to end the Miami game. Miami, as of now has better depth, but lesser starting quality. The Bills RB depth without Henry is questionable, but I think Lee is a bit underrated. What I saw from him in Dallas was good running and poor blitz pick-ups. Lionel Gates may surprise, but that's speculation and I could say the same about Harris.
AJ Feeley has a ways to go to prove anything to anyone. Admit it FTP, you have to be a little worried about your QB. I am a little worried about JP, but he has a ton more upside than Feeley could ever dream of having. AJ has already shown his NFL abilities. Those are 3rd string in Philly and a battle for playing time with Fiedler. He has a penchant for turning the ball over when he opens it up. Not so good. We'll see about JP. If his work ethic has anything to do with it, he'll be a quality player.
If there is any team in the league that could have a turn around season, Miami has to be a candidate, but the "if's" are plentiful. If Feeley or Frerotte can pull a Drew Brees, then you're looking good. How much better did the O-line get? Can Boston pull his head out of his arse?
Miami couldn't stop the run last year and you won't get anywhere in the AFC East if you can't stop the run. They essentially did nothing to improve in that area and the backfield is weaker.
Like I said, Miami is looking better, but this division is going to be a rough place for a team with a declining defense and a brand new offense with an inconsistent QB. Buffalo will take it's share of lumps with a virtual rookie QB, but the defense and special teams should help them win some games. I can't say the same about Miami. At least not yet.

We'll see when the games are played. Until then, FTP, try not to be a jerk while a guest on another team's fansite.

TedMock
06-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I can't say what his mental state is, but I don't think it's going to be that difficult for him to get back to where he was physically. It's not like he's been sitting in a tent in Australia burning doobige...oh wait, yes he was :)

That's a legit concern with Williams. At 230-240 pounds and mentally prepared, he's as good as they come. If he's not into it, and just playing not to pay back money, and a few dozen pounds lighter; he'll be worthless to you. However, if the opposite is true, Ronnie Brown won't see the ball too often. Not a bad problem to have, so I of course, hope it doesn't pan out for you! :D:

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Miami is an improved team in all likelyhood. Those key injuries have to be at least part of the reason they went 4-12. I don't think there's any question that Ronnie Brown will be at least a decent RB although he is definately not better or even as good as McGahee. I knew we had something special in Willis when he tore off that 30 yarder to end the Miami game. Miami, as of now has better depth, but lesser starting quality. The Bills RB depth without Henry is questionable, but I think Lee is a bit underrated. What I saw from him in Dallas was good running and poor blitz pick-ups. Lionel Gates may surprise, but that's speculation and I could say the same about Harris.
AJ Feeley has a ways to go to prove anything to anyone. Admit it FTP, you have to be a little worried about your QB. I am a little worried about JP, but he has a ton more upside than Feeley could ever dream of having. AJ has already shown his NFL abilities. Those are 3rd string in Philly and a battle for playing time with Fiedler. He has a penchant for turning the ball over when he opens it up. Not so good. We'll see about JP. If his work ethic has anything to do with it, he'll be a quality player.
If there is any team in the league that could have a turn around season, Miami has to be a candidate, but the "if's" are plentiful. If Feeley or Frerotte can pull a Drew Brees, then you're looking good. How much better did the O-line get? Can Boston pull his head out of his arse?
Miami couldn't stop the run last year and you won't get anywhere in the AFC East if you can't stop the run. They essentially did nothing to improve in that area and the backfield is weaker.
Like I said, Miami is looking better, but this division is going to be a rough place for a team with a declining defense and a brand new offense with an inconsistent QB. Buffalo will take it's share of lumps with a virtual rookie QB, but the defense and special teams should help them win some games. I can't say the same about Miami. At least not yet.

We'll see when the games are played. Until then, FTP, try not to be a jerk while a guest on another team's fansite.

I agree with you on some things and disagree on a few points you made.
First, I agree that we'll be better and that injuries, sudden retirements, poor coaching, and QB play had alot to do with us sucking last year. I also agree with what you said regarding Feeley....he does have alot to prove and he needs to step up his game if he wants to stay around.
However, I disagree with your statement about Ronnie Brown. We have no idea how good he's going to be. Based on the mini camp reports, which I don't put too much emphasis on, he's for real.
Also, I don't understand what you mean by "more depth, but lesser starting quality". Last year we had Morris and Minor in the backfield....this year, we'll have Brown, Williams and Gordon. That sounds like a major upgrade to me. Also don't forget the value of having a quality coaching staff put together. From what I've been reading, most fans believe Miami will still be a 4-5 win team. I really don't see it that way. I'll give just a couple reasons: (1) Much better coaching: This is where teams benefit the most in this new parity league. Remember coaches don't count towards the salary cap :) (2) We still have the same core group of guys that went 11-5 just two years ago with Wanny coaching.

One last thing, all indications point to David Boston realizing this is his last stop. Last years injury was tough because he was set to have a good year. He was having an excellent camp and caught the injury bug. If he stays healthy, our receiving corp will be very solid: Chambers, Booker, Boston?? Not too bad.

Seventeen&0
06-24-2005, 12:22 PM
That's a legit concern with Williams. At 230-240 pounds and mentally prepared, he's as good as they come. If he's not into it, and just playing not to pay back money, and a few dozen pounds lighter; he'll be worthless to you. However, if the opposite is true, Ronnie Brown won't see the ball too often. Not a bad problem to have, so I of course, hope it doesn't pan out for you! :D:
I dunno about worthless, he played at 220 in college. But his game is based on power and he needs to be at 230ish to be effective. I've read where he's already back to 210, with about 3 months until he's eligible to play, I don't think getting back to 230+ will be a problem.
The $25 thousand dollar question is where he is mentally???

feelthepain
06-24-2005, 01:07 PM
So I'm a guest on another site and I have to take crap from the people here???
I don't think so.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
So I'm a guest on another site and I have to take crap from the people here???
I don't think so.

How does not being rude have anything to do with taking crap?

Just make reasonable, rational arguments without calling people homosexual, or talking about the size of their genitals, or asserting that they have a low IQ....just because they have a differing view from yours. I am not saying to lose your passion, but leave the personal attacks out of it.

feelthepain
06-24-2005, 02:58 PM
How does not being rude have anything to do with taking crap?

Just make reasonable, rational arguments without calling people homosexual, or talking about the size of their genitals, or asserting that they have a low IQ....just because they have a differing view from yours. I am not saying to lose your passion, but leave the personal attacks out of it.Gee it's like I have answerd this post a hundred times and every time the answer is the same. I come here to talk football, not to insult or be insulted. Yet everytime I post things like" I think the Fins have more talent then the bills", then crybaby bill fans act like I kicked their dog and start boo hooing!! Calling me names and it escalates from there. I won't be insulted by a group of people with an IQ of 45 just so some of you will think I'm reasonable. Tell the homers here to grow up and allow others that visit here to have their own opinions and we will get along fine. But that will never happen so stop asking this stupid question!!

BTW, notice how 99% of the fin fans here have (- rep points), if all but a couple, or as mysticcrap put it (1) of us fin fans were reasonable then why do 99% of us fin fans have (- rep points)??? I'll tell you why, because your childish fans and everytime you don't like something you read you neg people. It's like your running to your mommies to tattle because little billy pushed you down.

Now tell me, why do you neg people if they are reasonable and fair? So much for your opinions of treating other fans here fairly. You get back what you dish out, from me. I'm not gonna tell you, I think your team has value to the division and then listen to you explain why AJ stinks because your too bias to put all the facts into you personal evaluation of him. I don't care if you like AJ or not but be honest when you talk of his abilitys and don't leave out important information to try to justify your opinion. Not only do you look dumb and bias but you appear to be an uneduated football fan aswell.

justasportsfan
06-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Gee it's like I have answerd this post a hundred times and every time the answer is the same. I come here to talk football, not to insult or be insulted. Yet everytime I post things like" I think the Fins have more talent then the bills", then crybaby bill fans act like I kicked their dog and start boo hooing!! Calling me names and it escalates from there. I won't be insulted by a group of people with an IQ of 45 just so some of you will think I'm reasonable. Tell the homers here to grow up and allow others that visit here to have their own opinions and we will get along fine. But that will never happen so stop asking this stupid question!!don't worry FTP, when season starts and the insults have to stop, once you run out of prozac , you will still have the need to insult people.

Crisis
06-24-2005, 03:04 PM
FeelingInsane, link to me to an intelligent post of yours without any name-calling.

mysticsoto
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Gee it's like I have answerd this post a hundred times and every time the answer is the same. I come here to talk football, not to insult or be insulted. Yet everytime I post things like" I think the Fins have more talent then the bills", then crybaby bill fans act like I kicked their dog and start boo hooing!! Calling me names and it escalates from there. I won't be insulted by a group of people with an IQ of 45 just so some of you will think I'm reasonable. Tell the homers here to grow up and allow others that visit here to have their own opinions and we will get along fine. But that will never happen so stop asking this stupid question!!
DaBillz, you are wasting your time. Even when he tries to stop he can't...as you can see above. Everything out of his mouth is crap - and I've already proven that he has no credibility - he'll post and make claims but have no facts to back it up. Then when I post with links and facts, he'll backtrack and say it's his opinion even though he clearly was indicating otherwise the 1st time.

I guess we just have to do like most people and laugh at him and his posts. After all, it's not often you get to see a ******ed, bipolar, schizophrenic who post contradictory posts . FTP is the Billzone Forum mascot!!! Or as other people have said...our bee-yatch!!!

feelthepain
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
DaBillz, you are wasting your time. Even when he tries to stop he can't...as you can see above. Everything out of his mouth is crap - and I've already proven that he has no credibility - he'll post and make claims but have no facts to back it up. Then when I post with links and facts, he'll backtrack and say it's his opinion even though he clearly was indicating otherwise the 1st time.

I guess we just have to do like most people and laugh at him and his posts. After all, it's not often you get to see a ******ed, bipolar, schizophrenic who post contradictory posts . FTP is the Billzone Forum mascot!!! Or as other people have said...our bee-yatch!!!And how many insults were in this post???
I haven't written one word to or about justasportsfan, but look how he constantly insults!!! Yeah, it's all me!!

feelthepain
06-24-2005, 03:28 PM
FeelingInsane, link to me to an intelligent post of yours without any name-calling.
here ya go, http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=963623#post963623 and there were more, it's just every time I say the Fins are better the crybaby fins go off!!!

justasportsfan
06-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, it's all me!!Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. A veeeeery long recovery in your case.

Samphin1
06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Jeses H Christ is this thread still alive? I think there are like four or five fin threads on the main board. You guys sure you aren't closet fin fans? :lol:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Jeses H Christ is this thread still alive? I think there are like four or five fin threads on the main board. You guys sure you aren't closet fin fans? :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :goodpost:

Crisis
06-24-2005, 03:52 PM
here ya go, http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=963623#post963623 and there were more, it's just every time I say the Fins are better the crybaby fins go off!!!

Umm, one person said he hates the Dolphins. Nothing insulting you.

You talk intelligently and no one will care.

Kolbiss
06-24-2005, 03:56 PM

Crybaby fins??? Are you refering to yourself?.....We already know that you are a name calling, poster insulting, fact ignoring, biased homer, moron crybaby piece of inbread dolphin shat......so whats your point??

mysticsoto
06-24-2005, 08:02 PM
Jeses H Christ is this thread still alive? I think there are like four or five fin threads on the main board. You guys sure you aren't closet fin fans? :lol: Hey Samphin,
I got a better sig for you:

Bulldog
06-24-2005, 08:05 PM
And how many insults were in this post???
I haven't written one word to or about justasportsfan, but look how he constantly insults!!! Yeah, it's all me!!

Just stop insulting people d!ckhead. I don't think it's that hard to respond to somebody without resorting to name calling, MORON! :lmao:

mysticsoto
06-24-2005, 08:24 PM
And how many insults were in this post???
I already told you...I give what I get. If I see your insults stop, then I will also. Personally, I rather talk about football than talk about you or me.

So to talk about something else and continue the thread about Miami's QBs...I have to say I didn't realize that Feeley was going into his 6th year. So he's like 27-28 yrs old? Well, there have been late bloomers (Kurt Warner was one but dropped rather quickly)...how many late bloomers for QBs have we had that went on to be a successful story? Anybody know?

feelthepain
06-24-2005, 10:23 PM
I already told you...I give what I get. If I see your insults stop, then I will also. Personally, I rather talk about football than talk about you or me.

So to talk about something else and continue the thread about Miami's QBs...I have to say I didn't realize that Feeley was going into his 6th year. So he's like 27-28 yrs old? Well, there have been late bloomers (Kurt Warner was one but dropped rather quickly)...how many late bloomers for QBs have we had that went on to be a successful story? Anybody know?Rich Gannon, Steve Deberg, Dough Fluttie....three more.

Samphin1
06-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Hey Samphin,
I got a better sig for you:

You kind sir, are now on my :poop: list. :rage: :madpeace:

P.S. The little code for this one is called boost. :boost: It looks like something else to me. :lol:

Bulldog
06-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Dough Fluttie

Is there another Flutie brother I didn't know about? With a name like that, he must be a pudge ball like AVP.

mysticsoto
06-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Rich Gannon, Steve Deberg, Dough Fluttie....three more.
Out of that group, only Rich Gannon can be considered a success. I can't really call Doug Flutie a success. Yeah, he became a starter for a short (no pun intended) time, but it's not like he took us to the playoffs or anything. And immediately following his stint here, he was only a backup at SD. Don't know too much about Deberg...what did he do?

mysticsoto
06-25-2005, 12:09 PM
You kind sir, are now on my :poop: list. :rage: :madpeace:

P.S. The little code for this one is called boost. :boost: It looks like something else to me. :lol:

:nana:
Not the POOP list??? :peacesign

JustPuntLosman
06-27-2005, 03:08 AM
Umm... Its June and your starting quarterback is a rookie fresh off the IR. You definatly have room to talk. The Miami defense is going to set some records against this little kid

Jan Reimers
06-27-2005, 07:38 AM
These posts remind me of the arguments that my 3 and 6 year old grand kids have. I usually give them a quick slap on the butt and a little advice when they act like you guys.

My advice here: Let's wait until we play each other to see which is the better team. And stop all of the childish name calling in the meantime.

Bulldog
06-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Umm... Its June and your starting quarterback is a rookie fresh off the IR. You definatly have room to talk. The Miami defense is going to set some records against this little kid

It's June, and Miami's QB is some third string scrub from Philly. And get your facts straight, Losman was never put on IR and he's not a rookie.

mysticsoto
06-27-2005, 08:18 AM
What kind of records? Who can get the quickest action from taking Metamucil? Fastest one to the finish line on wheelchairs? Fastest one to poligrip their false teeth? Or maybe you are referring to fastest on the highway while intoxicated? Or do you perhaps mean, fastest doobie smoker??? Be specific.

Jan Reimers
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
Children. . . go to your rooms.

mysticsoto
06-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Children. . . go to your rooms.
:rock:

He started it!!!! :D

Jan Reimers
06-27-2005, 10:14 AM
:lmao: [QUOTE=mysticsoto]:rock:

He started it!!!!
:lmao:

Crisis
06-27-2005, 02:58 PM
These posts remind me of the arguments that my 3 and 6 year old grand kids have. I usually give them a quick slap on the butt and a little advice when they act like you guys.

My advice here: Let's wait until we play each other to see which is the better team. And stop all of the childish name calling in the meantime.

:crap:

Well, feelinginsane will enjoy it atleast...