• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kolbiss
    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
    • Dec 2003

Miami QB's are looking Great!!

Jason Cole gives a nice small report on the rock tossers in fish land.

Q.

JC, You have said several times in this column that the Qbs haven't looked good. Are they over(under)throwing the WRs, making bad reads, panicking in 7on7 drills, not picking up blitzes?
    Fin Fan In Toronto, Toronto Canada 6/18/05

A.

Generally not very accurate and not executing plays very smoothly. I learned long ago that when QBs practice, two things should happen if they are good. One, the ball shouldn't hit the ground very often. Two, you should be able to count to 3 and the ball should be gone and the play executed. Neither was happening regularly right now.
    Jason Cole 6/19/05

• feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

It's JUNE genius!! If the report was praising the QB's you wouldn't have posted it!! Wheres the report on PJ and Homo??

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Go Fins!

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

I heard Sage was out-performing both.

AJ has showed no improvement. The only success he's ever had was on the back of the best team in the NFC a few years back, where the Eagles rode their defense and special teams.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
          • Sep 2004

Yeah it is kinda early to be bashing everyone, I haven heard anything about our guys yet, im sure their not the best in the NFL either.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Imagine going into the season with AJ Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels under center. Kind of like Curley, Larry and Moe.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Kolbiss
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
              It's JUNE genius!! If the report was praising the QB's you wouldn't have posted it!! Wheres the report on PJ and Homo??
              It's sad that i knew you would be the first to see this, and post some lame comment about it being to early and JP sucks.....YOu are like clockwork man.

Here is a better question about JP. FInd me an article stating he has been anything less than impressive, and I will find you 50 that say he has been great. Id like to see you do that with Feeley!!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                • May 2004

Every time I think you have exceeded the height of stupidity by a human, you prove me wrong.

I am amazed at not only your infantile sense of self and troubling level of insecurity; but at your complete lack of any real football knowledge.

Please do us all a favor and think before you post.
                "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Kolbiss
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LindellSucks
                  Yeah it is kinda early to be bashing everyone, I haven heard anything about our guys yet, im sure their not the best in the NFL either.

Why is it to early to post how they are doing? Crappy throws are crappy throws. Like cole says, you dont bounce the ball in front of the guy or way over there head if you are any good. By the way there have been plenty of reports out of Buffalo saying how good JP has looked.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Sounds like Ferotte might have the upper hand in the QB dual with Feeley.. since he's more familliar with the system.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Imagine going into the season with AJ Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Sage Rosenfels under center. Kind of like Curley, Larry and Moe.
                      Better then going into the season with Dumb and dumberer!!!! Whos your third string QB???

Comment

• Kolbiss
                        • Dec 2003

Better then going into the season with Dumb and dumberer!!!! Whos your third string QB???
                        I haven't the words??? My 1 year old makes more sense than you!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                          • May 2004

I don't think the Bills know who the 3rd string QB will be. He might not even be on the roster yet.
                          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                            I don't think the Bills know who the 3rd string QB will be. He might not even be on the roster yet.
                            Thompson from NFL-Europe has to be the favorite to be the #3 QB in Buffalo.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              It's Shane Matthews for now. Nothing to brag about.

Comment

Working...
                              X