• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Do you have any cool Bills items?

I was at my parents house this past weekend. I ventured up to the attic to look for something and started going through a pile of stuff I didn't even know I still had.

In a giant stack of old magazines I found the program guide from my very first Bills game. I couldn't believe I still had it. I ended up finding another one as well. It's pretty cool!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I have an OJ Simpson autographed mini helmet and a Rob Johnson autographed football, and my wife has a Doug Flutie autographed jersey. Kind of a rogue's gallery.

But I have a few Kelly and Thurman autographed pieces, plus an autographed picture of John Davis. Also, 5 years of team autographed footballs.

I have about 75 or 80 caps, plus a bunch of Bills models - a '57 Chevy, '64 Mustang, '72 Chevy tailgate pickup truck, a biplane, 747, jet fighter, team bus, etc.

And a lot of other stuff.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      I have an OJ Simpson autographed mini helmet and a Rob Johnson autographed football, and my wife has a Doug Flutie autographed jersey. Kind of a rogue's gallery.

But I have a few Kelly and Thurman autographed pieces, plus an autographed picture of John Davis. Also, 5 years of team autographed footballs.

I have about 75 or 80 caps, plus a bunch of Bills models - a '57 Chevy, '64 Mustang, '72 Chevy tailgate pickup truck, a biplane, 747, jet fighter, team bus, etc.

And a lot of other stuff.
      damn that is sweet. you should post some pics of some of those!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

If only I could find my Carwell Gardner autographed Buffalo Bills hat...

Comment

• Kolbiss
          AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
          • Dec 2003

I have a picture of Rob johnson with his shirt off......uh,...I mean...

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

I've got the program from my first game, and seat backs from the rockpile and the Ralph.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

I have a Christmas ornament signed by Bruce Smith, the SI with OJ on the cover "OJ rushes for the record", and several old programs.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I have a football signed by Jim Kelly, another one signed by JP Losman. Both are in cases and in silver sharpie.

I also have a bunch of footballs and yearbooks signed by most of the team from the past 4 or 5 years, a bunch of autographed 8x10s (Kelly, Tasker, Reed, Thomas, Christie, Bledsoe, Losman, Evans, Moulds, Spikes, Fletcher, Milloy, McGahee, Winfield, Reed, Flutie), 3 signed mini helmets (Eric Moulds, Pete Metzelaars, and Josh Reed), a pair of signed Sammy Morris practice worn gloves, 1 practice-worn rookie season Josh Reed signed glove and hand towel, and a pair of gloves from Terrence McGee from his rookie season also signed.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Not specifically a Bills items but remember during the opener last year when Leftwich threw the ball into the corner of the endzone, overthrew the receiver and one hopped into my arms.

The ball has a nice logo that says NFL Kickoff weekend 2004!

It’s cool because those balls were only used during week one last year!

I’m still thinking about getting it signed
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LVGrown
                    Vegas Growed
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kolbiss
                    I have a picture of Rob johnson with his shirt off......uh,...I mean...

I WANNA SEE!!!!!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jan 2004

A BILLS poster of the Silver Anniversary yr. 1964-1973 hanging down in my basement it has pictures of the old BILLS players and it has a picture of the rockpile and Rich/RW stadium on it. My grandpa gave it to me

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                        • Sep 2003

I have a game helmet signed by Thurman, Bruce, Andre, Ted W, and Ruben.

A Footbal signed signed by Eric M, Travis and several others.

A panoramic pic of the "RALPH" with 2 pieces of the original turf inlaid.

A signed Bledsoe jersey with a 8x10 pic of him and me.

My entire game room is dedicated to bills collectables!

Comment

• CanaanVtBills
                          • Jun 2005

two pallets of collectibles

Well lets see I'm 36 yrs old and in my bachelorhood days I (what my wife would say wasted my money) on tons of sports memorabilia. I three years I finally will own my first home and will have my own room to finally show everything I have.
                          I can't begin to tell you how many cards Starting lineups etc I have. The bills stuff is endless
                          I use to be a member of the bills boosters and during those years I obtained many autographs. Our close friend of the family Pete Knaus took me to several luncheons etc. The one year was especially cool for me even as a grown man. It was the year R. Johnson came along. I was able to actually sit down with some players and just shoot the pooh. For the first time ever i got Thurmans auto that was cool. He is a very quiet guy. I thought Ruben Brown and Big ted were the rudest people to meet I sen them turn down a boy about 8 years old for an auto. O yeah another idiot was jerry ostrowski man I hated him That dude as big as he was yelled out were is security when you need them. I sat down with Robert hicks and chatted with him (what ever happened to him? I thought he was going to be decent)

I obtained an Bruce Smith auto from Pete's daughter which I just about cried because I knew it was authentic O yeah did I mention he is a pro at turning down autographs, the one time he was going into his dorm and had in one hand books and another an ice cream cone he said my hands are full even when I said i hold his books he refused me

O well enough of my memories They are endless and happy
                          On May 12, 2004 the Buffalo Bills welcomed their newest fan, and our son T-4.
                          One amazing thing to say about the birth of my son is that on the day we found out we were going to be parents is opening day for the 2003-04 season the day the Bills destroyed the Pats 31-0. It couldn't have been a happier day for me.
                          Needless to say the Pats beat us on the last day of the season by the identical score and unfortunately won another ring, never the less the traditon in my family continues.
                          At least while you live under my roof your a Bills fan.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            Not specifically a Bills items but remember during the opener last year when Leftwich threw the ball into the corner of the endzone, overthrew the receiver and one hopped into my arms.

The ball has a nice logo that says NFL Kickoff weekend 2004!

It’s cool because those balls were only used during week one last year!

I’m still thinking about getting it signed
                            A perfect item to get signed by Willis McGahee or JP Losman.

Comment

• Spiderweb
                              ....formerly OhBF
                              • Sep 2003

Don't know if any of my Bills "stuff" qualifies as "cool", but I kinda like how it has dressed up my rec room. Click on my link below and comment.....
                              Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                              own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X