PDA

View Full Version : Bills Preseason to Be Shown on NFL Network

The Spaz
06-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Mark Ludwiczak, buffalobills.com
06/20/2005 4:21 PM

Bills fans will have more than one opportunity to catch their favorite team on television this preseason. The NFL Network announced Monday that it will be airing 55 preseason games this year.

Six of those games will be aired live; however, the Bills will not be part of the live broadcasts.

Bills NFL Network broadcasts
The Aug. 13 road contest against Indianapolis will air at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 17
The Aug. 20 home contest against Green Bay will air at 4 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 22.
The Aug. 26 road contest against Chicago will air at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 27.
The Sept. 2 home contest against Detroit will air at 2 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 4.

One unique aspects of the broadcast will be how the commentary is handled. In the broadcasts, the play-by-play announcers of the home team will be featured in the first half, and the play-by-play announcers of the visiting team will be featured in the second half.

The network will also air a new show called NFL Total Access: No Huddle, which will be a "live look-in show that whips around to NFL preseason games in progress." The show will take place when there are anywhere between four and nine games being played at the same time, and it will look at the best parts of each game taking place.

There will be No-Huddle broadcasts during every one of the Bills preseason games.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3233

Jayhawk
06-20-2005, 04:56 PM
sweet.

Bulldog
06-20-2005, 09:29 PM
God damn Time Warner!

juice
06-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Finally some news, Kinda, Thought I was gonna have to join in on the Phin Bashing over on the MIA QB thread.

So I guess the only way to see the game live is to be in attendance.. If not in person either listen to Sirus Radio, or the NFL field pass on Line?

ZacGriffi~82
06-20-2005, 10:33 PM
God damn Time Warner!
^

Demon
06-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah i wish Time Warner had NFL Network also, but i'm gonna guess that the two away games will be shown LIVE yet again on ABC and the 2 homes games will be tape delayed, just like they did last season. Besides, not having the home pre-season games on TV only gives people more motivation to go to the game, but i do hope they air it in tape delay.

cablesabres68
06-20-2005, 11:46 PM
i got my cable hooked up and talked to the guy from time warner he said time warner will be having a line up switch sometim in late july early august and he said it will include the NFL NETWORK for time warner subscribers i was so excited he said all they had to do was sign the contract he had found this out for me through the cable headquarters when he was hookin my cable up he asked for me so i think it is pretty reliable

Jan Reimers
06-21-2005, 04:51 AM
DirecTV is the answer.

LtFinFan66
06-21-2005, 05:01 AM
Awesome!! Cox cable just put the NFL Network on their digital cable last week!! Woot!!

pleasesavedrew
06-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah i wish Time Warner had NFL Network also, but i'm gonna guess that the two away games will be shown LIVE yet again on ABC and the 2 homes games will be tape delayed, just like they did last season. Besides, not having the home pre-season games on TV only gives people more motivation to go to the game, but i do hope they air it in tape delay.
If u live in Buffalo , y not just go to the home ones, there about the easuiest ticket to get, and the weathers really nice too. Some of the players sign autos in the 4th quarter if your on the home side.

BillsNick
06-21-2005, 04:58 PM
DirecTV is the answer.

yes it is! :bf1: