• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

Mcgahee 4th best overall?

I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning and schlereth and salisbury made a list of the top fantasy players and ranked mcgahee 4th overall. they had alexander number 2 and ladanian 1. i think priest was 3. mannning was 7 and k.jones was 12. Then colin starts freaking out about the Mcgahee pick and calls salisbury to have him explain and the queer says he had someone else pick it. how fu#$%# lame is that. I cant wait for Mcgahee to bust ass and shut all these guys up. i am glad salisbury didnt make the pick cause he knows jack and still thinks he is the ****
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

I currently have him 6th
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
      I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning and schlereth and salisbury made a list of the top fantasy players and ranked mcgahee 4th overall. they had alexander number 2 and ladanian 1. i think priest was 3. mannning was 7 and k.jones was 12. Then colin starts freaking out about the Mcgahee pick and calls salisbury to have him explain and the queer says he had someone else pick it. how fu#$%# lame is that. I cant wait for Mcgahee to bust ass and shut all these guys up. i am glad salisbury didnt make the pick cause he knows jack and still thinks he is the ****
      I donno wtf Colin Cowherd was talking about, but i work at a retail store and i bought the ESPN Fantasy Football Guide, as we got it from Fed Ex, and McGahee is definetly not 4th best.

In a list by Sean Salisbury (which i agree with you, is a complete idiot) and Mark Schlereth, McGahee was 6th best running back... behind 1. LT, 2. Alexander, 3. Holmes, 4. James and 5. McAllister.

Their projection for McGahee are: 1,325 yards and 11 TD's. That's 200 more yards and 2 less TD's.

However, that all said, in a Mock Draft done by 12 ESPN experts, Salsbury picked McGahee 4th overall. Schlreth took LT, Karabell took Alexander, and Kuselias took Holmes.

In case you were wondering, it's a pretty decent magazine. They give alot of good angels but i'd still prefer Sporting News Fantasy guide myself... but ESPN is pretty good too.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think 4th is pretty optimistic for a guy with only 11 starts under his belt, but if Willis regains all or most of his former speed, that ranking may be too low.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i got him behind LT and LT only.

guess who's gonna have a big year.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Yep, its going to be between Willis and LT for the rushing title.

Comment

• kbeath
              • May 2005

Man you got some day dreamers here. What about Shaun Alex. Can you say 1400 and 15 for the last 4 years?

Comment

• kbeath
                • May 2005

or Julius Jones or Kevin Jones or Tiki Barber or Edge or Priest or the list goes on some of you Homers are going to get crushed in fantasy football

Comment

• kbeath
                  • May 2005

Is anyone here on that one guys fantasy football league that asked people like a week ago?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by kbeath
                    or Julius Jones or Kevin Jones or Tiki Barber or Edge or Priest or the list goes on some of you Homers are going to get crushed in fantasy football
                    I had McGahee last year and I won the fantasy title. Who's the moron now?

This year I also have McGahee at #2. Julius Jones and Kevin Jones won't even come within 300 yards of McGahee this year. You watch.

Comment

• kbeath
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

This year I also have McGahee at #2. Julius Jones and Kevin Jones won't even come within 300 yards of McGahee this year. You watch.
                      I didnt say anyone was a moron but I won mine too and I had Kurt Warner (back up) on my team so does that mean he is better than Peyton Manning?

Comment

• kbeath
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Maybe better than kevin Jones but I will bet 100$ on firepay that WM doesnt beat JJones by 300yrds you are dreaming. I really believe in 2 yrs he will be the best back in the NFL. I hate dallas but was extremely impressed watching JJ. I believe the same about WM being one of the best but it is still early for both of them.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

I think, barring any injuries, that McGahee will definitely be in the top 5 RBs. People would be crazy not to take him in their fantasy leagues. I've had Shaun Alexander for 2 years now and he did alot for me, but sadly the 2 year max on 1 player forces me to give him up. I'll have to see who else is available...I have McNabb for QB, but I'm worried about the TO situation...my surprise last year was how well the Buffalot Def/ST did. It was because of them that I beat everyone out!!! Nobody expects 1-2 scores per game from ST!!!

Comment

• kbeath
                            • May 2005

No one would be stupid ot pick up WM if I were in a draft I would wait he will be available in the mid rounds

Comment

• Bulldog
                              Top Dog
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by kbeath
                              No one would be stupid ot pick up WM if I were in a draft I would wait he will be available in the mid rounds
                              If you're in a FFL and WM lasts until the middle rounds, I want to join that league. In most normal drafts, WM will be gone by the end of the first round.
                              I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
                              X