PDA

View Full Version : Last pieces of the puzzle! What is your teams philosophy and depth chart

Ebenezer
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
OK...there are so many little things that can be inputted into the game. There is a whole section for loading up each coaches preferences. You can break it down by down and distance, game situation, etc. To simplify, I need a PM from every owner. In it you should:

Break down by percentage how often you prefer to run on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down...are you a team that bombs alot or do you like to plunge into the line or do you like a smorgasboard.

Also. I need your depth charts. Not the one you put on the owner page earlier. A new one.

Finally. Each week you only need to fill out your lineups if you make changes. If you want to run the same 11 in the same formations then you dont need to do anything. If you are going to substitute then you must send me those each week!

Previously, I had only asked you for one basic formation (it is preseason after all)...during the regular season you can scheme up to three basic offensive formations...all the rest remains the same.

Any questions?

R. Rich
06-21-2005, 05:08 PM
Yes, I have questions.

Sportsuser101
06-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Isn't there a default button for those percentages? lol

MikeInRoch
06-21-2005, 09:57 PM
What are you looking for with the depth chart? The same form as before? Or maybe a list of the players for each position in the order we want them subbed in?

Canadian'eh!
06-21-2005, 10:00 PM
my new philosophy is to not give up 10 sacks a game.... :(

Ebenezer
06-21-2005, 10:22 PM
yes.

Ebenezer
06-21-2005, 10:23 PM
What are you looking for with the depth chart? The same form as before? Or maybe a list of the players for each position in the order we want them subbed in?
depth chart...for QB and skill players.

Sportsuser101
06-22-2005, 07:23 AM

yes.
I think I speak for everyone when I say default button it is! lol

R. Rich
06-22-2005, 07:41 AM
I don't have a team built to spread the field and just throw the ball all day. Not yet, @ least.

Canadian'eh!
06-22-2005, 11:04 AM
i won't be defaulting these.... i DO NOT like how my team abandon the run after jamal went down.