PDA

View Full Version : check this site out...

ublinkwescore
06-21-2005, 06:40 PM
http://www.elimanningsucks.net/

I didn't look at it yet, but I'm going to be checking it out as soon as I get off here.

Ed
06-21-2005, 08:35 PM
That's pretty cool, I wasn't expecting it to be a JP Losman page. The page doesn't really have anything yet, but it was cool to see those few pre-season highlights. I forgot how good JP's arm looked in pre-season before he got injured. I hope he does get some college highlights too pretty soon because I've never really seen any footage from JP at Tulane, but I've always wanted to.

ublinkwescore
06-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Damn, Losman did look really good when he was throwing.

Another thing I noticed - Losman didn't throw too many INTs in College, but plenty of TDs - hope that carries over to his pro career.

Spiderweb
06-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Detoxsmurf can also be found over at TSW (a tad over 2000 posts).

SABURZFAN
06-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Detoxsmurf can also be found over at TSW (a tad over 2000 posts).

is that a new wrestling federation? :idunno:

LtFinFan66
06-22-2005, 06:39 AM
Dang, I was looking forward to reading some Eli smack and it's a page for your boy. Eli is so overrated just because of his name! Anyone agree??

ryven
06-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Dang, I was looking forward to reading some Eli smack and it's a page for your boy. Eli is so overrated just because of his name! Anyone agree??

I will wait to judge but he did not help himself any last year.

OpIv37
06-22-2005, 08:06 AM

Agreed- sort of. It's a little early to call him overrated, but he's definitely overhyped. We hear so much about him but he has yet to do a damn thing on the football field- it's all because of his pedigree. Last year, there was cold rain in NY before a game. Eli the pansy-ass crybaby was warming up IN THE TUNNEL. I've been watching Bills games for 15 years and in that time Buffalo has suffered every horrendous weather condition short of hurricanes, and I've NEVER seen a Bills QB or an opposing QB refuse to warm up on the field. Eli Manning is nothing but prima donna football royalty.

ublinkwescore
06-22-2005, 12:24 PM
I need to get me a new Bills jersey - #7 is definitely high on the list, so are 51, 21, 83, and 24.

maybe I should start a poll here to see whose jersey is most worthy of representing the Bills out here in Cali.

Pride
06-22-2005, 01:38 PM
That's hilarious that they call a draw for his first NFL play haha

And talk about Mularky being funny LOL

"wanna run it? QB Draw" LOL

Jan Reimers
06-22-2005, 01:49 PM
I agree, but his Daddy is always there to protect him from going to bad places and stuff.

detoxsmurf
06-23-2005, 08:05 PM
DetoxSmurf lurks on all the bills forums. :type:

You can get to the website by going to EliManningSucks.net, JPLosman.info or JPLosman.org.

We're still working on the Tulane highlight video.

Anybody who wants to contribute to the site, just PM me.