PDA

View Full Version : Any news about Everett?

jpdex12
06-24-2005, 12:18 PM
I figured that someone would post something on Everett's rehab, but what's the latest on his condition and rehab? Has anyone heard of any predictions on his return later this year?

bigbub2352
06-24-2005, 12:39 PM
all that i have heard is that it was not a total tear and that he may not be out for the entire season. Vic Carucci said it on shred and reagan 103.3 fm. I also read that the surgery was successful and he had already begun rehab. that is about it.

FreddyvsJason
06-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Jack and ***** and Jack just left town.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Jack and ***** and Jack just left town.

Who is this Jack character. Link please?

j/k

jpdex12
06-24-2005, 01:47 PM

j/kYeah, I'm lost on that post!

FreddyvsJason
06-24-2005, 02:18 PM

j/k
:lmao: He calls himself the King and likes to carry a Boomstick.

BillsFanInMass
06-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Its so unfortunate that he got hurt i thought he would have made an immediate impact on our already exciting offence.

jpdex12
06-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Its so unfortunate that he got hurt i thought he would have made an immediate impact on our already exciting offence.
So did I. With the right coaching and physical training he has the potential to be good.

Marvelous
06-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I didn't think he was going to do much. Euhus showed some promise and nice rac. Perhaps TE is a luxery since we have Evans & Moulds.

Jan Reimers
06-25-2005, 08:25 AM
I think the trio of Campbell, Euhus and Everett will give us a really nice TE corps. Everett may turn out to be an Orlando Gates-type player.

Bulldog
06-25-2005, 08:42 AM
I think the trio of Campbell, Euhus and Everett will give us a really nice TE corps. Everett may turn out to be an Orlando Gates-type player.

Antonio Gates? I don't think that Everett has that kind of athletic ability. He could be decent, but of course we won't know anytime soon. Even if he's able to suit up, he won't do much of anything this year.

Italian Stallion
06-25-2005, 10:39 AM
If he gets healthy enough to play at midseason or for the stretch run for the playoffs, his speed, hands and athletic ability could be a huge asset to the team, and could ignite more firepower into the offense....Here's hoping that happens!

mysticsoto
06-25-2005, 11:58 AM
If he gets healthy enough to play at midseason or for the stretch run for the playoffs, his speed, hands and athletic ability could be a huge asset to the team, and could ignite more firepower into the offense....Here's hoping that happens!
Unfortunately, I'm starting to believe that he's an injury prone type player. Everything I've read about him always mentions some type of injury...if he pans out, great...but I'm not going to get my hopes up about him. They took a chance in grabbing him...some chances pan out, and some don't...

LVGrown
06-25-2005, 12:39 PM
all that i have heard is that it was not a total tear and that he may not be out for the entire season. Vic Carucci said it on shred and reagan 103.3 fm. I also read that the surgery was successful and he had already begun rehab. that is about it.

Rehab starts the day after surgery.

Mahdi
06-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Antonio Gates? I don't think that Everett has that kind of athletic ability. He could be decent, but of course we won't know anytime soon. Even if he's able to suit up, he won't do much of anything this year.
Everett has plenty of athletic ability.....he's actually faster than Winslow.