PDA

View Full Version : Section 111 report

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 08:03 AM
EE Jr. and I survived our trek to Lambeau. Green Bay is 2 hours north of Milwaukee, and on the drive up there it is hard to imagine that there is an NFL team up here in the middle of no where. It would be like having a team in Elmira for pete's sakes.

The Packer fans are a wacky, fun loving bunch. I had on my big fat pansy XXL Bills coat on (Marv Levy era) and other than a few "you suck" in the hallways, no big deal. I'm used to that.

All the people who were sitting around us were very nice. No spilled beers, no one thrown out, very little profanity, just fans cheering for their teams. There was one fat pansy who was very funny. He came in appologizing for indescretions from the last game, and when Glenn dropped one ball, he said "what do they have to do, stick it up his ass to get him to hold on to it???" We were sitting even with the one goal line about 10 rows up. It looked like that first Packer FG hit a wall. That Moorman punt was amazing. He creamed that thing.

Lots of guys with shirts off, a couple painted their chests green.

All in all, it was a blast. Every NFL fan should try to get to Lambeau at least once. It's worth the trip.

Dozerdog
12-23-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

The Packer fans are a wacky, fun loving bunch. I had on my big fat pansy XXL Bills coat on (Marv Levy era) and other than a few "you suck"; in the hallways, no big deal. I'm used to that.

And that's just at work...you should see what he gets at home...

shelby
12-23-2002, 05:08 PM
:lol: