PDA

View Full Version : Let's not get crazy here....

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 09:06 AM
The Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL. They are 12-3. The Bills played them tooth and nail at their place, where the wind was a *****. Every one is a bit too negative here. Give the Packers some credit. They beat Miami and NE too, and if they have home field to play for they will beat the Jets too.

Patrick76777
12-23-2002, 09:13 AM
Something is seriously wrong here.

I’m agreeing with EE all morning.

I posted something very similar last nite.

We gave them hell yesterday. And as for Bledsoe, I heard that Favre said it was the worst weather that he’s ever played in.

LtBillsFan66
12-23-2002, 09:14 AM
Well said EE!!!!

LABillsFan
12-23-2002, 09:20 AM
Di the weather cause Bledsoe to hold on to the ball too long? Did the weather make Bledsoe not look to his wide open outlet receivers for the past 6 games? No, The weather caused problems with the long ball but the dump passes were there and KG or DB didn't utilize those plays once again.

Novacane
12-23-2002, 09:25 AM
Let's not get crazy here? We always ***** after a Bills loss. That's not getting crazy.

As for Bledsoe..............if this was one game I doubt people would be trashing him as much but he has been playing like crap for a while now. It is starting to worry me.

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 09:28 AM
It wasn't that cold, but it was windy. The wind came over the press box and swirled around the stadium.

At least 3 of those long balls Moulds didn't run out the pattern. He looked very indifferent yesterday.

Ebenezer
12-23-2002, 10:23 AM
EE, were you at the game? I thought the D brought their A game for the first time this year. I want to give them the credit and not the weather.

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 10:32 AM
I got tickets for EE Jr's birthday (for some odd reason he is a Packer fan :eek: ). The magic of Ebay.

The Packers played it VERY close to the vest. They waited for the Bills to self destruct, took no chances and made no mistakes.

I still can't believe Price dropped that long out. That was right in front of us.

Ebenezer
12-23-2002, 10:37 AM
somebody should tell PP you can't get the big bucks when you drop the easy ones.

vabillsfan
12-23-2002, 11:49 AM
Gotta catch it before you run with it!