• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dantheman1280
    I am the Man!
    • Mar 2004

Bills at Tampa Tix

I remember a thread about this game a few weeks back and Im interested in tickets, if someone could pm me if they have any info on tix, that would be great!

Thanks
    Dan
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Re: Bills at Tampa Tix

Originally posted by Dantheman1280
    I remember a thread about this game a few weeks back and Im interested in tickets, if someone could pm me if they have any info on tix, that would be great!

Thanks
    Dan
    How many tickets do u need!!!!!

I actually have a order going in 1st thing in the AM.......Let me know ASAP
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

If anyone else needs tickets for this game message me ASAP....I am putting the 1st order in today. Later Donnie
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• bush_push
        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by tampabay25690
        If anyone else needs tickets for this game message me ASAP....I am putting the 1st order in today. Later Donnie
        How are u getting tickets if the games are all sold out? I called and this is what they told me at the Bucs office.
        The name bush_push came from a soccer coach I had. It was during a game that he yelled at me for not staying at my forward position and moving back into the midfield position. He yelled, "Bush (my last name) push up!!!!" One of the gurls changed that to Bush Push as a joke. I even had the name on the back of a school club shirt.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bush_push
          How are u getting tickets if the games are all sold out? I called and this is what they told me at the Bucs office.
          Hey you have to have some connections, I can get you tickets if you want them. E mail me at dtrautman1@tampabay.rr.com and I will give you my cell phone # and I will get you the info....
          Later Donnie
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bush_push
            By the way the Bucs office is AWFUL to deal with they rip you off so bad, there Group tickets are $140.00 a person to sit way up and it includes 3 hour buffet and draft BEER.....
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
            X