PDA

View Full Version : Earth to Ralph...

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 10:12 AM
Saw the Parcells interview on ESPN Saturday. He said that he doesn't need total control, just that he wants to work with competent personnel people who are on the same page as him.

The Bills are closer to turning it around than the Cowboys are.

C'mon Ralph :phone:

Typ0
12-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Parcells does not have any good coaching years left in him don't bring him here.

ArcticWildMan
12-23-2002, 10:14 AM
TD got burned by Cowher. No way he'd bring in an egomaniac like Parcells.

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 10:16 AM
It's not up to TD, it's up to Ralph.

ArcticWildMan
12-23-2002, 10:17 AM
I think TD has a lot to say about what goes on. He's GM and President of football operations.

Ebenezer
12-23-2002, 10:31 AM
As much as I would like to see Bill Parcels here I can only think of this equation:

ralph+TD+Parcells=nuclear winter...

jmo...

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 10:34 AM
Ok then, lets not win. We'll keep the mealy mouth hillbilly because he won't cause TD or Ralph any trouble.

Gimme a break.

Ebenezer
12-23-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Ok then, lets not win. We'll keep the mealy mouth hillbilly because he won't cause TD or Ralph any trouble.

Gimme a break.

Believe me...I would love to see it...I said to get him after Marv left...I just don't know if 3 egomaniacs could work together and survive for more than a year or two.

Earthquake Enyart
12-23-2002, 10:40 AM
But what a year or two it would be.

Harvey Johnson and Kay Stephenson were nice guys. So was Hank Bullough.

ArcticWildMan
12-23-2002, 10:40 AM
Parcells is not God. He lost a SB with NE and couldn't even get the Jets in the Super Bowl. He pisses players off and many ask for trades to get away from him.

Dozerdog
12-23-2002, 11:06 AM
I don't like Parcells because he will walk after 2-3 years, like he did with the other clubs. He breaks his word and commitments all the time-ask TB.

If you want a Parcells like tough guy- get Tom Coughlin

Of course Hollis would get the boot though

vabillsfan
12-23-2002, 11:37 AM
We lost SB XXV for one simple reason - Bill Parcells outcoached Marv and company. Forget wide right. Our K Gun was shot down and they beat us soundly in the coaching game. Never should have come down to a 47 yd attempt to win.

Parcells was and is the better coach. Let him come here and get another ring.

ArcticWildMan
12-23-2002, 11:41 AM
We lost SB XXV because of Bill Belichek and his defense. He made Parcells look good.

vabillsfan
12-23-2002, 11:47 AM
What did Marv do to couneract any of that? Head Coach is responsible. Parcells used his guys to win the game. Marv did not. Let Bill come here and bring in some real coordinators. How badly do you want the ring?

Funny, we never talk about Shanahan's coordinators winning the SB for him. Or Lombardi, or Holmgren. And I do believe Belicheck was the HC last year as the Pats won. Did we hear that his cooridnators made him look good?? Nope.

The_Philster
12-23-2002, 12:09 PM
We lost SB XXV because our defense couldn't tackle.