PDA

View Full Version : 95 yearbook

Bill Brasky
06-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm watching it right now on ESPN Classic....

I wish the season would start soon :sad:

I'm sure it will be on again later tonight for those that missed it.

OpIv37
06-27-2005, 10:30 PM
wasn't that the year we lost to Jacksonville in the first round of the playoffs? Everyone was talking about the Tony Boselli/Bruce Smith matchup- Boselli got the best of him that game then dropped off the face of the earth.

Bill Brasky
06-28-2005, 12:02 AM
wasn't that the year we lost to Jacksonville in the first round of the playoffs? Everyone was talking about the Tony Boselli/Bruce Smith matchup- Boselli got the best of him that game then dropped off the face of the earth.

Yeah, sort of like that guy on the Braves that had the game winning RBI against Pittsburgh in the early 90's... I forget his name, but it's because he deff fell off hte face of the earth after that.

The_Philster
06-28-2005, 03:04 AM
wasn't that the year we lost to Jacksonville in the first round of the playoffs? Everyone was talking about the Tony Boselli/Bruce Smith matchup- Boselli got the best of him that game then dropped off the face of the earth.no..that was the 96 season...95 was when we acquired Paup, Washington, Jeffcoat, and Phillips and overcame the temporary losses of Reed, Thurman, and Marv to go on to win the division...Cox and Gardner got tossed from the Miami game in December when Thurman iced the game...we ran for 341 yards against them in the Wild Card round and ended Shula's career...and BRUCE was hit with a nasty case of the flu and missed the divisional round in Pittsburgh

Marvelous
06-28-2005, 05:15 AM
1995 was the last time we won the east! Man that is a long time..

Jan Reimers
06-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Yeah, sort of like that guy on the Braves that had the game winning RBI against Pittsburgh in the early 90's... I forget his name, but it's because he deff fell off hte face of the earth after that.
Ex-Pirate Sid Bream lumbered home to score the winning run, but I can't remember who got the RBI, either. Think it may have been the Braves backup catcher.