PDA

View Full Version : How die hard are you???

BillsFanCupp38
06-28-2005, 10:01 AM
I was just wondering how many billsfans out there had a Bills tattoo. Mine is on my right shoulder. Its a Bills helmet and underneath that it says BILLS in blue. I cant wait to go to a game with my shirt off!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-28-2005, 10:08 AM
I guess I am not "die hard" because I don't have a tattoo.

ublinkwescore
06-28-2005, 10:43 AM
mine is on my left shoulder.

ublinkwescore
06-28-2005, 10:55 AM
actually upper left arm.

djjimkelly
06-28-2005, 11:01 AM
ive comtemplated but refuse to mark my body with anything. diehard is how much time u put into bills watching reading talking about and so on. a tatoo could be considered that your foolish and need recognition.

ublinkwescore
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
or I could just use it as a means to have witnesses that this was my team before they ever won a superbowl and in the proccess avoid the term Bandwagon hopper.

You know there are a lot of people like that - I noticed out here in Cali, when the cowboys beat us in the superbowl two years in a row, there were a lot of blue jerseys with the numbers 8, 22, 88. When the Rams won, there were a lot of number 12's and 28's. Now there are no shortage of Patriots 12's.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-28-2005, 11:34 AM
I have a buffalo skull on my upper left arm, does that count?

Bulldog
06-28-2005, 11:52 AM
I have the initials of Rob Johnson tatooed on my butt. How hard core is that?

BillsPride12
06-28-2005, 12:05 PM
I saw some guy with a charging Bills logo tattooed on his arm in Niagara Falls the other day. It was a sweet tattoo.

OpIv37
06-28-2005, 12:24 PM
I don't have one but I told my wife that if the Bills ever win the SB I'm getting a Bills tattoo with the Lombardi Trophy.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't have one but I told my wife that if the Bills ever win the SB I'm getting a Bills tattoo with the Lombardi Trophy.

Hey, I would do the same thing. The Lombardi trophy in the background with the charging buffalo in front. The year underneath.

TedMock
06-28-2005, 12:46 PM

On letter on each cheek? R o J ?

"Hey, who's Roj?"

OpIv37
06-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey, I would do the same thing. The Lombardi trophy in the background with the charging buffalo in front. The year underneath.

guess we're never getting tattoos :sadwalk:

Bulldog
06-28-2005, 12:48 PM
On letter on each cheek? R o J ?

"Hey, who's Roj?"

:lmao:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-28-2005, 12:56 PM

You can't fool us......we know it really stands for Rick James.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-28-2005, 12:58 PM
:unhappy:

TedMock
06-28-2005, 01:28 PM
You can't fool us......we know it really stands for Rick James.

Well, you gotta support the locals.

Michael82
06-28-2005, 02:13 PM
:cynic:

OpIv37
06-28-2005, 02:21 PM
:cynic:

Hey I'm realistic.
Average age for an American male is just over 74 years- assuming I make the average, the Bills only have 48 or 49 more chances to win one before I die. I don't like those odds.

OpIv37
06-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, you gotta support the locals.

the locals? does he live in a rehab clinic?

JWatts
06-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I have a tattoo of the helmet on my upper right shoulder. I've had it since my 18th B-Day.

TedMock
06-28-2005, 03:20 PM
the locals? does he live in a rehab clinic?

Rick James is a Buffalo Guy.

pleasesavedrew
06-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Im gettin one on my leg when i turn 18

Marvelous
06-28-2005, 04:04 PM
or I could just use it as a means to have witnesses that this was my team before they ever won a superbowl and in the proccess avoid the term Bandwagon hopper.

You know there are a lot of people like that - I noticed out here in Cali, when the cowboys beat us in the superbowl two years in a row, there were a lot of blue jerseys with the numbers 8, 22, 88. When the Rams won, there were a lot of number 12's and 28's. Now there are no shortage of Patriots 12's.

So you still want recognition. Esp after we win a superbowl. HMM sounds shady that ya care so much what people think.

When the Bills win the superbowl i might get the superbowl logo for that year. Everyone i know knows me as a Bills fan so could care less what strangers thought...

But i consider listening to Bills games from last season now in mp3 form to be over the top "diehard". I listen at the gym :)

BAM
06-28-2005, 04:06 PM

Who cares? You should know if you're a true fan. Who gives a **** what anyone else thinks.

I don't have a tatoo but I consider myself a diehard.

Jan Reimers
06-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey I'm realistic.
Average age for an American male is just over 74 years- assuming I make the average, the Bills only have 48 or 49 more chances to win one before I die. I don't like those odds.
I've got about 15 chances, then.

The future is NOW.

im4bflo
06-28-2005, 06:13 PM
I've always said that when we win a SB, I'll be getting one for sure, and I'm sticking to it! And if I ever run into a really cool pic of a buffalo that I really like, I'd like one of those too. I collect buffalo EVERYTHING!

ShadowHawk7
06-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I'm flying in all the way from Chicago to catch a home game, is that die hard?

im4bflo
06-28-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm flying in all the way from Chicago to catch a home game, is that die hard?

That's pretty good,
I fly in from CA every year for 2 games, this year, the Fish and Jets.
I'll be at the SD game also, GO BILLS!!!

Turf
06-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Tatoos don't make you bigger fans, just a little bit dumber. Hahahahaha

ShadowHawk7
06-28-2005, 08:05 PM
That's pretty good,
I fly in from CA every year for 2 games, this year, the Fish and Jets.
I'll be at the SD game also, GO BILLS!!!
That is quite die hard!

LtBillsFan66
06-28-2005, 08:25 PM
ive comtemplated but refuse to mark my body with anything. diehard is how much time u put into bills watching reading talking about and so on. a tatoo could be considered that your foolish and need recognition.
I agree.

Bill Brasky
06-29-2005, 12:10 AM

that is badass

kevinj22
06-29-2005, 03:05 AM
The tattoo thing is funny because I've always said that when they winn a Superbowl then I will get one. I will stick to that. As far as a "die hard" everyone who knows me associates the Bills with me. Being in Long Island,NY there aren't a lot of Bills fans around but I will die a Bills fan, and I have told my wife that when that time comes I want to be buried in one of my jerseys.

SABURZFAN
06-29-2005, 06:12 AM
i don't have any tattoos.

who was that FISH fan wth the dolphin on his scrawny arm?i saw more meat on a chicken wing.

was it Wheat Toast?

ublinkwescore
06-29-2005, 10:32 AM
Tatoos don't make you bigger fans, just a little bit dumber. Hahahahaha

Yeah, Tattoos really make you ******ed...

Kiss my @$$.

ublinkwescore
06-29-2005, 10:37 AM
I do live in Cali where there is no shortage of bandwagon hoppers. I just saw it as a way to make someone look stupid when they try to throw the whole "You just like them because they won the superbowl - you probably couldn't name any no namers from their first four superbowl appearances" in my face, I'd just be like look beeotch I've had this tat since I was 19. (I think we went like 6-10, and the pathetic Todd Collins was our QB - I don't remember - but I do know we had a losing season when I got it).

mexicanbill
06-29-2005, 10:52 AM
here in monterrey, mexico... there are very little buffalo bills fans, so every one knows that im a die hard fan (even without a tatoo)... just having my rooom filled with bills stuff... always having a bills hat on your head... the "must-have" sticker on the car... and catching a minumum one game live per year (conisder that i live in mexico)...... i think i pretty die-hard....

this year im going to San Diego 100% sure... and 95% sure either Denver or Pats on "the ralph".... i would love the broncos , cuz in meixco we get in ESPN Deportes!!!!!!!!

go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffalo fans are the best!!

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 05:48 PM
here in monterrey, mexico... there are very little buffalo bills fans, so every one knows that im a die hard fan (even without a tatoo)... just having my rooom filled with bills stuff... always having a bills hat on your head... the "must-have" sticker on the car... and catching a minumum one game live per year (conisder that i live in mexico)...... i think i pretty die-hard....

this year im going to San Diego 100% sure... and 95% sure either Denver or Pats on "the ralph".... i would love the broncos , cuz in meixco we get in ESPN Deportes!!!!!!!!

go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffalo fans are the best!!
ALRIGHT MEXICANBILL!
You're doing an awesome job representing us BILLS fans!