• Sep 2003

Possible Legal Trouble for Skins LB

• BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: Possible Legal Trouble for Skins LB

****in thugs.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

These guys have way too much money and way too little class.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TedMock
        • Jul 2002

Arrington is far from a thug. He's always doing charity events, and volunteer work around here. I hate the Redskins, but this kid is okay. Anyway, local news said that the party was a charity fundraising event, and that Arrington was nowhere near the shooting. He was still at the event (it was held at the residence he rents out here), but wasn't near the altercation.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

yeah I heard the same thing on the local news- basically they have no reason to think Arrington was involved and he most likely won't be charged with any crimes.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

I like Arrington anyone who walks naked into Dan Synders office and demands a contract is cool in my book.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
              I like Arrington anyone who walks naked into Dan Synders office and demands a contract is cool in my book.
              Awesome. ..and Snyder is about 5'6" and 160lbs. I'd love to see his face when a guy of Lavar's size walks in naked demanding to talk.

Comment

Working...
              X