PDA

View Full Version : One month until TC

Bulldog
06-28-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm fired up, only one month until TC begins. Anyone else ready?

LtBillsFan66
06-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Can't friggin wait!

JefftheBillsfan
06-28-2005, 09:03 PM
can't wait for some real news and real reports. real football, period. i am very excited as well.

Bulldog
06-28-2005, 09:21 PM
This time of year really sucks. I hate baseball and there is nothing else, sports wise.

Turf
06-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Enjoy the summer people. It's too short as it is.

Bulldog
06-29-2005, 09:37 AM

That's just it. I love the warm weather, but I also can't wait for football to start.

OpIv37
06-29-2005, 10:09 AM

where do you live? Summer here is hot, long and intolerable- it's like my annual guarantee that the last few months before football starts will be extra miserable.

Michael82
06-29-2005, 10:11 AM
:drool:

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 30, 2005 8:40:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown Until Training Camp Begins!!!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByMikeOutterson'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Its Here!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByMikeOutterson.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

ExWNYer
06-29-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm fired up, only one month until TC begins. Anyone else ready?

Are you kidding? I was ready after the loss to the Stillers.

mysticsoto
06-29-2005, 11:58 AM
where do you live? Summer here is hot, long and intolerable- it's like my annual guarantee that the last few months before football starts will be extra miserable.
Ah...that explains the pessimism toward our O-line. :D

TedMock
06-29-2005, 12:18 PM

Agreed. I'm in Montgomery county Maryland (probably 20 minutes from you), and the summer here is terrible. DC is built on a swamp. My sister was complaining about the heat and humidity in Buffalo lately, but she said it's nothing compared to this area (she's here visiting right now).

It's funny, although I'm still closer to DC, I'm surrounded by Ravens fans. Guess I'm far enough north now. 20 minutes to DC and 40 minutes to Baltimore. How far are you from the district?

Winter is much easier here, but summer in Buffalo is beautiful.

OpIv37
06-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Agreed. I'm in Montgomery county Maryland (probably 20 minutes from you), and the summer here is terrible. DC is built on a swamp. My sister was complaining about the heat and humidity in Buffalo lately, but she said it's nothing compared to this area (she's here visiting right now).

It's funny, although I'm still closer to DC, I'm surrounded by Ravens fans. Guess I'm far enough north now. 20 minutes to DC and 40 minutes to Baltimore. How far are you from the district?

Winter is much easier here, but summer in Buffalo is beautiful.

I'm in Alexandria (Fairfax County part), maybe 10 miles from DC (which means 15 minutes in the evening, 40 during rush hour). I work downtown 3 days a week. We're about an hour from Baltimore, assuming no WW bridge traffic.

This summer has been pretty bad so far- last summer was mild by comparison. Our house backs up to a wetlands area called Huntley Meadows Park, which is beautiful and has a lot of wildlife, but also adds to the humidity and number of insects.

I work with a Ravens fans but she commutes from Baltimore to DC (uggh)- most of the people in my area are Redskins fans. If you see an Accord with VA plates that say BILLS12, it's me, but I don't go up to Montgomery County too often.