PDA

View Full Version : BZFL Website

MikeInRoch
06-29-2005, 10:37 AM
I have volunteered to put together a BZFL website, but have had very little time over the last week to put much together. I should be able to work on it over the weekend. So far, I'm thinking about the following information being there:

League Constitution
Transactions
Division Alignment
Rosters
Form to submit Formations, etc.
Game Results
Current Standings
Schedules

Is there anything else we need? I'm not sure that we want to put team descriptions/press releases/etc. on the page, since we have this forum to do that in.

Big disclaimer: I am not an artist. I can make a web page that is functional, but it won't be the prettiest page in the world. If people want to create graphics and send them to me, I can put them up.

The King
06-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Mike I will be happy to collaborate with you. I can help take some of the burden off. I did all the work on my 25affair site. PM what graphics you would like and I will work on some stuff. I am designing a BZFL logo now.

Forward_Lateral
06-29-2005, 10:45 AM
:idunno: If it's not too much work, how about league leaders/

That Guy
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
Yeah, if there's an easy way to do league leaders and stats and stuff.. that'd be awesome :up:

Ebenezer
06-29-2005, 11:50 AM
most of the reports can be gernereated quite easily in .txt files...would that make this whole thing easier?

MikeInRoch
06-29-2005, 12:19 PM
That definitely would make things easier...

Canadian'eh!
06-29-2005, 12:25 PM
Stats for absolutely sure....