• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

FOXSports says McNally under pressure

Jim McNally, Bills
    Offensive line coach
    With two new starters and the presence of an untested starting quarterback, McNally will be challenged to mold the front five into a cohesive and consistent unit that can protect the passer and blast holes for the running backs. McNally is working with a new left side as Mike Gandy takes over at tackle and Ravens free agent Bennie Anderson steps in at guard. While Anderson is an established pro, Gandy is a question mark. He was cut by the Bears and has much to prove. McNally, who excels at teaching techniques and fundamentals, believes Gandy has the skills to succeed.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Nothing new here, but thought I would post it anyway.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher
  • wchutalkinboutwillis
    • Mar 2005

Re: FOXSports says McNally under pressure

I'm not sure this article is sending an accurate message. It seems to imply that Mouse's job is in jeopardy if his line doesn't perform this year. Of course he's under pressure, but what player, coach, GM, and owner isn't? McNally performed very well last year under less than desirable circumstances. While the Oline is drawing the most criticism, I think that negativity will fade just like it did last year. These guys should only need a short while to gel under Mouse's tutelage and JP's leadership.

"If I had my way, I'd shuffle off to Buffalo. Sit by the lake and watch the world go by." Fogerty

Comment

Working...
    X