PDA

View Full Version : When we WIN the SUPERBOWL...

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Where would you be?
And what would you do?
...and THEN what would you do?

SabreEleven
06-29-2005, 06:27 PM
Stop teasing

Ebenezer
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
remember the scene in Bruce Almighty when the Sabres won the Stanley Cup...I fear that would be the reaction here in Buffalo.

Bling
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
I can tell it's the offseason...

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Stop teasing
C'mon, you've must have dreamed about it!
Same as winning the CUP! What would you do?

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
remember the scene in Bruce Almighty when the Sabres won the Stanley Cup...I fear that would be the reaction here in Buffalo.
It would be MUCH crazier! Total CHAOTIC JOY!

SabreEleven
06-29-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm trying not to plan it out, I want it to be a natural reaction.

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 06:59 PM
I can tell it's the offseason...
:monkeyp:BLINK

footballhottie
06-29-2005, 07:01 PM
holy ****......i would lose it

The_Philster
06-29-2005, 07:02 PM
holy ****......i would lose itYou lost it a long time ago, sweetheart :shakeno:

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm trying not to plan it out, I want it to be a natural reaction.
YEAH,
But I'm planning on first, BEING THERE! I've been saving my change for years, I want to be there.
After we win, probably highfive and hug everyone around me, feel a huge weight lift off my back, become Insanely HAPPY forever.
Then buy everything I ever see purtaining to that SB for the rest of my life.
I've got to be in BUFFALO for that CHAMPIONSHIP parade too, that would be insane!
then I can die :snicker2:

im4bflo
06-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Now that's a GREAT answer, I'd ****ing lose it!

footballhottie
06-29-2005, 07:16 PM
well i would....

SabreEleven
06-29-2005, 07:18 PM

Would you lose your shirt? :naughty:

footballhottie
06-29-2005, 07:20 PM
are u kidding i would run around naked for the next week

The_Philster
06-29-2005, 07:22 PM
are u kidding i would run around naked for the next week:jawdrop: :shocked:

SabreEleven
06-29-2005, 07:24 PM
are u kidding i would run around naked for the next week

This is going in the spank bank

Mr.Right
06-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Where would you be?Either in bed or on my couch! :tired:

And what would you do?:cry: and :madcurse:

...and THEN what would you do??Wake up and be happy that it was all just a really bad dream!:brace:

....c'mon folks, this team won't win anything in our lifetime! :shakeno:
maybe after it's 'sold' and 'moved' to L.A.! :snicker:

OpIv37
06-29-2005, 09:12 PM
In my dream world, I'll probably go find a 24 hour tattoo place to get that Bills tattoo I mentioned in the "die hard" thread.

Realistically, I'll be six feet under before it happens. And I'm only 26.

elltrain22
06-29-2005, 09:16 PM
1. I would pass out from utter disbelief
2. When I regain consciousness, I would go outside, take my Bills flag, run around outside (not really sure where) and scream all the while waving the flag.
3. I would then have about 10 (minimum) victory adult beverages.
4. I would then call in sick for work, and celebrate all day the next day.
5. Then on my day off, I would go to the local sports store, and buy at least 100 dollars worth of Bills super bowl merchandise (shirts, hat, sweatshirt,etc...), and then I would wear Bills stuff with every outfit, everyday for about the next 2 months.
6. Finally, I would talk soooooooooo much ***** to all those haters who have razzed me about losing 4 in a row, and I wouldn't stop until I kick the damn bucket

Needless to say, It WILL be a dream come true....

Mr.Right
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
In my dream world, I'll probably go find a 24 hour tattoo place to get that Bills tattoo I mentioned in the "die hard" thread.

Realistically, I'll be six feet under before it happens. And I'm only 26.:goodpost:
I don't think i've ever seen a 'realistic' Bills fan (other than 'theblackbear') posting on these message boards! :shocked:

OpIv37
06-29-2005, 09:22 PM
:goodpost:
I don't think i've ever seen a 'realistic' Bills fan (other than 'theblackbear') posting on these message boards! :shocked:

yeah I think it's the first time I've ever agreed with you about anything. I look at it this way: an optimist can never be pleasantly surprised. Of course I WANT the Bills to win the SB, but if I EXPECT it and it doesn't happen, I'll be disappointed. If I don't expect much and by some miracle they pull it off, it will be that much sweeter. But I'm still not holding my breath.

MDFINFAN
06-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Where would you be?
And what would you do?

I could have so much fun with this fantasy on so many levels, but I'll let it go...As I tell everyone with homerist post this time of year, it's the time of year to dream dreams..then the season starts.
:brush:

footballhottie
06-29-2005, 09:45 PM
guys! it WILL happen.... look at what the pats looked like 10 years ago....and now they have 3 super bowls......WE WILL BE CHAMPIONS!

PUCKER
06-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Id be jumping up and down and wed be popping the champagne and Id probably end up pretty drunk! *LOL*!

rschepise
06-29-2005, 11:54 PM
I'd put it in my girlfriend's butt!

Devin
06-29-2005, 11:57 PM
If the Bills were going to the SB, I would do whatever it took to get there.

When they won......my god I have no idea, get a tattoo commemorating the event (as if I needed another), find a fins fan and laugh at them, and probably have a lot of celebratory sex.

Devin
06-29-2005, 11:58 PM

:roflmao:

Devin
06-29-2005, 11:58 PM

I'd put it in your girlfriend's butt too!

MDFINFAN
06-30-2005, 05:16 PM

:blowup:

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

MDFINFAN
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
I'd put it in your girlfriend's butt too!

:hurt:

Michael82
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM

Realistically, I'll be six feet under before it happens. And I'm only 26.
You are ONLY ****ing 26. I can't believe you. :cynic:

Oh and NEGGED! :mad:

Michael82
06-30-2005, 05:37 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Except I think it will be worse. There will be riots spreading all over the damn country with all the Bills backers flooding to Buffalo and packing the place for the parade and the celebrations.

Michael82
06-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Honestly, when the Buffalo Bills finally win the Super Bowl, I will definitely lose it. Hopefully I will be at the Super Bowl, but if I'm not, I'll be at a huge party. Once the clock ticks 0:00, I will go nuts. I will celebrate like crazy and probably hug every single person I see. I will then make sure I'm off for a week and be in Buffalo for the rally to welcome the team back and the parade. I will also buy every single thing out there commemorating the Super Bowl championship. I will be on top of the world and will be celebrating that championship all year long.

im4bflo
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
1. I would pass out from utter disbelief
2. When I regain consciousness, I would go outside, take my Bills flag, run around outside (not really sure where) and scream all the while waving the flag.
3. I would then have about 10 (minimum) victory adult beverages.
4. I would then call in sick for work, and celebrate all day the next day.
5. Then on my day off, I would go to the local sports store, and buy at least 100 dollars worth of Bills super bowl merchandise (shirts, hat, sweatshirt,etc...), and then I would wear Bills stuff with every outfit, everyday for about the next 2 months.
6. Finally, I would talk soooooooooo much ***** to all those haters who have razzed me about losing 4 in a row, and I wouldn't stop until I kick the damn bucket

Needless to say, It WILL be a dream come true....
LMAO! Awesome dude! GO BILLS!!!

im4bflo
06-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Honestly, when the Buffalo Bills finally win the Super Bowl, I will definitely lose it. Hopefully I will be at the Super Bowl, but if I'm not, I'll be at a huge party. Once the clock ticks 0:00, I will go nuts. I will celebrate like crazy and probably hug every single person I see. I will then make sure I'm off for a week and be in Buffalo for the rally to welcome the team back and the parade. I will also buy every single thing out there commemorating the Super Bowl championship. I will be on top of the world and will be celebrating that championship all year long.
The rally and parade is a must, to be in Buffalo that day, I couldn't put it in words, it'd be FANdamonium, and UnBILLievable...
but then we still need a CUP :snicker: :hockey:

footballhottie
06-30-2005, 07:45 PM
If i was a guy... reading this thread would make me hard... dude its so crazy!!! i can't wait for the day!!!

footballhottie
06-30-2005, 07:46 PM
The rally and parade is a must, to be in Buffalo that day, I couldn't put it in words, it'd be FANdamonium, and UnBILLievable...
but then we still need a CUP :snicker: :hockey: we were so close a few years ago!!!!! well so were the bills...but i dont wanna talk about that right now

SabreEleven
06-30-2005, 07:48 PM
If i was a girl.....reading this thread would make me wet....dude its so crazy!!! i can't wait for the day!!

OpIv37
06-30-2005, 08:32 PM
If i was a guy... reading this thread would make me hard... dude its so crazy!!! i can't wait for the day!!!

you're not a guy? but someone said you had a swinging rod. Now I'm really confused.

Michael82
06-30-2005, 08:46 PM
:rofl: I'm not going to deny it, but I won't admit it either.

Besides, looking at naked pictures does the trick more than this. This thread just makes me soo damn excited. :dance: :dance: :party:

Michael82
06-30-2005, 08:48 PM
If i was a girl.....reading this thread would make me wet....dude its so crazy!!! i can't wait for the day!!
:roflmao:

im4bflo
07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
we were so close a few years ago!!!!! well so were the bills...but i dont wanna talk about that right now
Right! This thread is about WINNING,(getting hard and wet) :naughty:
"""""""" GO BILLS!!! """"""""" It will happen!

Uncle Jesse
07-01-2005, 03:05 PM
I dont know, I'll probably be dead by then, if not, then i'd be roiting with everyone else.

SABURZFAN
07-01-2005, 03:06 PM

me too. :up:

ublinkwescore
07-02-2005, 01:39 PM
I would have a friend of mine make me a big as Bills logo vinyl for the back window of my car as soon as I found out we're going to the big dance. I'd sport a bills jersey everyday of the week (or two) all the way up to the superbowl so that everyone would know that I'm a bills fan.

Then after we won, I'd get so hammered and watch it over and over again until I could drink no more (and I'd make them all watch it), and I'd talk so much $#!t to all my buddies that constantly give me crap for being a Bills fan (they're either raiders, bears, cowboys fans).

And anyone who would dare call me a bandwagon hopper - I'd hurt them.

billsballerc
07-02-2005, 10:12 PM
IM just a kid and the biggest bills Freak ever if i were ever to see this life making event I would go totaly nuts It would be great i live in south florida and i would watch the game with a crapload of dol-phans and just laugh right in there face and say what now B!%&# say something oh man ive had so manny dreams about that day but until that happens DOWN WITH THE FRIIKEN PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

im4bflo
07-05-2005, 09:25 PM
IM just a kid and the biggest bills Freak ever if i were ever to see this life making event I would go totaly nuts It would be great i live in south florida and i would watch the game with a crapload of dol-phans and just laugh right in there face and say what now B!%&# say something oh man ive had so manny dreams about that day but until that happens DOWN WITH THE FRIIKEN PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you get that chance soon, a lot of us have been waiting a long time for that day to come, it's got to be tough living in fish country, keep up the great work BILLS fan! GO BILLS!!!!

ryven
07-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Where would you be?
I would probably be at a friends house( He is a phins fan)
And what would you do?
I dont think I will rub it in his face right away give him time to stew over it for a while, but until then I would celibrate drink and have fun
Then after thats done start rubbing it in and then party more.