Marv Levy in Rochester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Marv Levy in Rochester

Hey guys, I just left work and on the way out I saw a sign posted near the entrance. Marv Levy will be at the Henrietta Wal*Mart on July 8th at I believe 6:30pm to sign his book. I'll double check the time at work tonight and update this thread if it is different then 6:30. I don't have the book yet, though my dad does, so maybe I can get ahold of his to get it signed.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Marv Levy in Rochester

damn wish I was in Rochester that day. I'm almost finished with his book now. It's very interesting- the part I liked the most was reading about all the connections these guys have to each other (ie Tom Clements and Sam Wyche both played for Marv Levy, Bill Polian was a contract scout for Levy's CFL team, there are a ton more). I'm just getting to the part about the Bills, which is of course the most interesting part from my perspective.

I'd love to have it autographed.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      • May 2005

Yah, the timing isn't the best for me, since I'm usually back in bed that time. I'd have to drive the half hour to the store before 6, wait in line, drive back afterwards, and turn around leave to go back for work at 9:30. I'll probably do it anyways though.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

dammit, i wish i could give you my book to have him sign for me.

i would have had it done when he came to mcfaddens but i had to go to gayass work.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          • May 2005

gayass work sure does ruin everything

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

If he was signing other stuff too, I'd go. But billsfanone had him sign a book for me already.

Comment

Working...
            X