3. Ty Law,
4. Anthony Simmons,
5. Koren Robinson,
6. Scott Gragg,
7. Chris Terry,
8. Lance Schulters,
9. Ellis Johnson,
10. Vinny Testaverde,

Best of the rest: Wide receivers Curtis Conway, Bobby Shaw and Tai Streets; tight ends Chad Lewis, Cam Cleeland and Ken Dilger; linebackers Kevin Hardy, T.J. Slaughter, Ronald McKinnon and Jason Glenn; defensive ends Kenny Mixon, Erik Flowers, Juqua Thomas and Travis Hall; safeties Rogers Beckett, Cory Bird, Zack Bronson, Brock Marion, Brian Walker and Eric Brown; guard Dan Neil; halfbacks Amos Zereoue, Eddie George and Garrison Hearst.

Mr. Miyagi
06-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Pass pass pass. :down:

Isn't Koren Robinson getting suspended? :idunno:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
06-30-2005, 12:54 PM
If we deal Henry, I would take Zeroue as a backup.

Pretty pathetic lot though, huh?

There will be others on the market in August.

Mr. Miyagi
06-30-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm okay with Rashard Lee.

Drive 4 Five
06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
Maybe Erik Flowers is the missing link at DE! You know, the DE every O-Lineman fears like the thought of having Icy Hot unknowingly stuffed in their jock.

:roflmao:

Looks like there alot of real winners out there. Better snatch them up before the Patriots do and end up in the Super Bowl again.

mysticsoto
06-30-2005, 01:43 PM
If we deal Henry, I would take Zeroue as a backup.

Pretty pathetic lot though, huh?

There will be others on the market in August.
How many RBs do we need on our roster? We still have Shaud Williams, Rashard Lee and Lionel Gates. Plus Willis, that makes 4!!! Technically (atleast right now) we still have Joe Burns too (listed as FB though).

thebuffalobills4
06-30-2005, 02:00 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2092348

1. Ross Verba
2. Peter Boulware
3. Ty Law,
4. Anthony Simmons,
5. Koren Robinson,
6. Scott Gragg,
7. Chris Terry,
8. Lance Schulters,
9. Ellis Johnson,
10. Vinny Testaverde,

Best of the rest: Wide receivers Curtis Conway, Bobby Shaw and Tai Streets; tight ends Chad Lewis, Cam Cleeland and Ken Dilger; linebackers Kevin Hardy, T.J. Slaughter, Ronald McKinnon and Jason Glenn; defensive ends Kenny Mixon, Erik Flowers, Juqua Thomas and Travis Hall; safeties Rogers Beckett, Cory Bird, Zack Bronson, Brock Marion, Brian Walker and Eric Brown; guard Dan Neil; halfbacks Amos Zereoue, Eddie George and Garrison Hearst.
i would pass on all of them.

OpIv37
06-30-2005, 02:11 PM
The only guys on that list that are worth anything are Ty Law and Ross Verba, but in order to get either one we'd have to pay more than they're worth. That list could also be a resident list at the NFL nursing home- most of those guys are old enough to be Lee Evans' dad.

pleasesavedrew
I think that law is better then Mcgee, theres some decent talent on that list, Maybe george could help mcgahee i would think. Chad lewis is would a good additioon, and i always was a bobby shaw fan

OpIv37
I'd be in favor of bringing back Erik Flowers and Bobby Shaw though- they both worked out well the first time around.

OpIv37
06-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I think that law is better then Mcgee, theres some decent talent on that list, Maybe george could help mcgahee i would think. Chad lewis is would a good additioon, and i always was a bobby shaw fan
Eddie George sucks and McGahee doesn't need help- just a decent backup. Law is a better cover man than McGee, but he's also on the down side of his career. McGee can only get better and he won't do that standing on the sidelines holding Ty Law's towel.

ShadowHawk7
06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
It says Miami has offered Law a one year, minimum salary contract. Surely we could beat that. Milloy and Law reunited would be scary to any WR corps. I'd give him a two year contract based on incentives.
For depth, it wouldn't hurt to look at Jason Glenn the linebacker, or Travis Hall the DE.

HHURRICANE
06-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Now way on Ty Law. It's like bringing back Deoin Sanders, its never the same. I have been reading that no one wants to pay for these players and they have missed out on the big money. No one needs an LT more than us. Maybe Verba would come here for an incentive based 1 year contract. Someone posted that MM came right out and said Verba was not coming here. That sounds like under no circumstances, is that true? I live in Atlanta, have we signed all of our draft picks?

justasportsfan
06-30-2005, 03:28 PM
I would take Zack Bronson.... only because his name sounds tough compared to Erik Flowers. .

MDFINFAN
06-30-2005, 05:06 PM
I would take Zack Bronson.... only because his name sounds tough compared to Erik Flowers. .

Because his name sounds tough...only you Justa, only you.. :D:

The_Philster
06-30-2005, 06:13 PM
I'd be in favor of bringing back Erik Flowers and Bobby Shaw though- they both worked out well the first time around.:huh:

ShadowHawk7
06-30-2005, 08:18 PM
He said, "At this point, we have had no discussions about bringing in Verba."

Sorta leaves it up for your interpretation. I don't understand why you don't want Law. I'd rather have him than Bobby Taylor.

OpIv37
06-30-2005, 08:31 PM
:huh:

sarcasm

The_Philster
07-01-2005, 02:46 AM
sarcasm:phew: I was afraid Dora put something funny in your food to make you hallucinate

SABURZFAN
07-01-2005, 08:36 AM
the injuries to our TE's make one of those guys look good to sign for the minimum.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-01-2005, 10:37 AM
How many RBs do we need on our roster? We still have Shaud Williams, Rashard Lee and Lionel Gates. Plus Willis, that makes 4!!! Technically (atleast right now) we still have Joe Burns too (listed as FB though).

Ok, I understand we won't keep more than three RB's, but if Henry is traded, we will still need a reliable, proven backup signed before training camp until we see how Gates and Lee look. Shaud Williams is not the kind of back you want as your primary backup. He has physical limitations and is not a great NFL RB, period, yet. Rashard Lee is lacking in pass protection and even forgetting that he is unproven. Lionel Gates is a rookie, and while he might be great, I don't want him at the primary backup spot until he proves himself in camp. SO....bring an experienced RB into camp, it doesn't cost much and if your young guys get er done, you cut him. But by waiting until late in TC, if you need another RB he is behind and has to struggle to catch up to the system.

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2005, 11:45 AM
For a decent price how could you not want Law and Verba?

TigerJ
07-01-2005, 12:30 PM
For a decent price, I'd certainly take Verba. Unfortunately, at this point Verba's idea of a decen price is a long way from the Bills' idea of a decent price.

osos
07-01-2005, 02:19 PM
I would take Verba any time, just give him 1 year deal with incentives so we can try him and see if he is worht the problem..... we need that guy really bad at this time, just imagine to have Gandy, and results he is not even good for the job, in consequence JP will go down.

Robinson is also an interesting guy, he has some really good hands and speed .... Roscoe is still a young guy who will take some time to adapt.

Jan Reimers
07-02-2005, 08:16 AM
I would take Verba any time, just give him 1 year deal with incentives so we can try him and see if he is worht the problem..... we need that guy really bad at this time, just imagine to have Gandy, and results he is not even good for the job, in consequence JP will go down.

Robinson is also an interesting guy, he has some really good hands and speed .... Roscoe is still a young guy who will take some time to adapt.
Verba wants a ton of money and Robinson has a big time alcohol problem.

I might consider several of these guys - including Law and Verba - at the veteran minimum, but they have an over-inflated opinion of what they're worth.

Again, that pesky salary cap gets in the way of our player personnel dreams.