• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

We may see Rob Johnson tonight

Sean King is terrible. I can see Rob getting a chance to take the starting spot away for the playoffs. Rob Johnson is going to win the superbowl this year after he mounts a big comeback for TB tonight and brings homefield advantage to Tampa throughout the playoffs.
  • BigDoug
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

He sure does look like a tackling dummy out there. Some good throws too though.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

OOPS...LOL

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Was that six sacks on one drive?

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

it was 3 or 4 I think and a fumble

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

I know one team that will be looking for a QB (or three) in the offseason. QB is the only weakness on TB. That is one bad ass team if they have a highly effective QB.

Comment

• BigDoug
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

he better just fall on the frickin ball...I'm winning my FFL Superbowl by 8 pts & don't need to see the Steeler's O on the field again tonight

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

i wish we wouldn't have seen the moron.he blew me a FFL championship with all of those sacks he took.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                    • Jul 2002

Brad Johnson has played relatively well this season for Tampa.

Anyone think that if the Raiders don't tag Gannon, which I'm not sure they're gonna, that Gruden would try to bring him to Tampa?

He'd be a great fit down there. They need some mobility at QB.

BTW, RJ had a good game for Tampa last Sunday. He took those sacks but he was solid otherwise. That fumble I wouldn't attribute all to him as the OL didn't even block that DT. If he can avoid those bumbling sacks, which is puzzling, then I think he will do OK there, even in the playoffs.
                    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X