PDA

View Full Version : T.O. A NO GO

Drive 4 Five
07-01-2005, 06:27 PM
NFL Network reports that there is no way that T.O. goes to Oakland. It won't happen, it can't happen.

RetroRaiders81
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Good.

Drive 4 Five
07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Good.

Really? Honestly?

Drive 4 Five
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Don't try and act like you weren't entertaining the thought. I saw your previous posts but I ain't buying. Besides, you already have several league *******s on the Raiders, I don't see why one more would make that big of a difference.

RetroRaiders81
07-01-2005, 08:24 PM
TO and Randy I think is a little much. Sure, it's sounds nice, but lt would cause problems. Our recievers are talented enough. We would have to trade Porter who's younger, and I highly doubt we could afford both TO and Moss. If we made any trades at this point, it would be for defense. I've always liked Moss's playing style and character better anyways, we dont need both. TO is a cancer.

RetroRaiders81
07-01-2005, 08:27 PM
The bottom line is we have Porter who now will be a 2nd reciever, and put up big numbers. He has way better character than TO, and is developing into a team leader, and is devoted to the Raiders.

Drive 4 Five
07-04-2005, 02:04 PM
TO and Randy I think is a little much. Sure, it's sounds nice, but lt would cause problems. Our recievers are talented enough. We would have to trade Porter who's younger, and I highly doubt we could afford both TO and Moss. If we made any trades at this point, it would be for defense. I've always liked Moss's playing style and character better anyways, we dont need both. TO is a cancer.

I think Moss is often misunderstood. Owens is a blatant *******. I have lost all respect for the man. All the Raider fans I had spoken to previously were all over it so your answer took me by surprise. I guess they're really are rational Raider fans. Besides, there is no way any offense could keep those two productive enough to keep either one from *****ing, and you're right, you have a hell of a wide-out corp already.

FinNasty23
07-05-2005, 01:52 PM
The bottom line is we have Porter who now will be a 2nd reciever, and put up big numbers. He has way better character than TO, and is developing into a team leader, and is devoted to the Raiders.
Are you guys shopping Doug Gabriel? He is a talented young receiver that just got burried on the depth chart. I watched him play in college (I go to UCF) and he is good...

Nasty

RetroRaiders81
07-05-2005, 02:12 PM
I think Moss is often misunderstood. Owens is a blatant *******. I have lost all respect for the man. All the Raider fans I had spoken to previously were all over it so your answer took me by surprise. I guess they're really are rational Raider fans. Besides, there is no way any offense could keep those two productive enough to keep either one from *****ing, and you're right, you have a hell of a wide-out corp already.
Most of the Raider fans I know hate this deal and want nothing to do with TO, but there's the occasional fan who would love this to happen, but it's only a dream b/c we dont have the money.

RetroRaiders81
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Are you guys shopping Doug Gabriel? He is a talented young receiver that just got burried on the depth chart. I watched him play in college (I go to UCF) and he is good...

Nasty
He'll probably compete for the 4th spot with Carlos Francis. They both have potential, not to mention Johnnie Morant.