PDA

View Full Version : Will this season open like last one ended?

The_Philster
07-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Vacation period in the NFL will end soon, so it's time to think about the Buffalo Bills and discuss if they have a chance to open the 2005 season as well as they ended 2004.

You remember how the Bills closed last year, don't you? If you're a sourpuss, you'll bring up the final game, when they frittered away a playoff chance and lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers, who were on cruise control. But if you look back at the big picture, you'll remember the Bills were hell after Halloween, winning eight of their last 10 games after opening the season with four straight losses. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050703/2069287.asp

tampabay25690
07-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I wouldnt see why not, we open at home with a sold out crowd at the Ralph. The crowd will be in it and the Bills will come out in there Throwback uniforms, I see the Bills winning and Losman will get his feet wet.

Game 2 the Bills travel to Tampa for the Bucs home opener and there will be many Bills fans in attendance including myself and 30 rowdy Bills fans coming with me. I think this game will be close but TAMPA hasn't won a HOME opener in 5yrs and after this year it will be 6. So I think the Bills can start out 2-0......