Who is your LEAST favorite player currently in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Who is your LEAST favorite player currently in the NFL?

I'd have to go with Eli Manning. His reputation is based more on his last name than his ability, and the shameless nepotism that landed him on the Giants makes me sick to my stomach. On top of that, he took warm-ups in the damn tunnel before a rainy game last year- IN THE TUNNEL! I've never seen a pro football player do anything less masculine. He might as well apply fingernail gloss when the D is on the field. I can't wait for the NY media to eat him alive.

Dishonorable mention:
    Deion Sanders (no explanation necessary)
    Tom Brady- he helps the Pats win, and he's the media's/NFL's golden child (not his fault but it still makes me sick)
    Tedi Bruschi- see above, plus he's a poor man's Johnny Damon (I respect his ability though)
    Randy Moss and T.O.- again, I respect their skills but hate their attitudes
    Warren Sapp- overrated fatass loudmouth
    Joe Horn- cell phone incident
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: Who is your LEAST favorite player currently in the NFL?

Keyshawn Johnson probably... he was all talk, and never produced.
    Randy Moss and T.O. - same as KJ, but at least they could back it up
    Warren Sapp - was good for about 3 years... but his mouth seems to not realize he sucks now.

Whats funny is that you throw out DBledsoe "just because" and throw in a bunch of reasons in your dishonorable mentions that do the same thing haha

You cant hate on Brady and Bruschi, just because they are good.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Ray Lewis, first player since OJ to kill someone and get off. Rae Carruth was guilty. Why? Because he sucked.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Manning is a dick. I will agree.

I would say my top five are....

Brady, Portis, Little, Vick, Roethlisberger.....#1 most hated is Bellicheck.

My favorites (non Bills) are....

Azumah, Carr, Ward, Bledsoe and C-Mart
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Pride
          Keyshawn Johnson probably... he was all talk, and never produced.
          Randy Moss and T.O. - same as KJ, but at least they could back it up
          Warren Sapp - was good for about 3 years... but his mouth seems to not realize he sucks now.

Whats funny is that you throw out DBledsoe "just because" and throw in a bunch of reasons in your dishonorable mentions that do the same thing haha

You cant hate on Brady and Bruschi, just because they are good.
          I threw Bledsoe out because we've already had enough threads *****ing about Bledsoe on this board and I wanted this to be something new.

I hate Brady because he's EVERYWHERE- on all sorts of commercials, promos, etc, and he serves as a constant reminder of NE's success. It drives me insane- there's 52 other players on that team too. And Bruschi just pisses me off- I can't quite explain it but he irritates the hell out of me.

Meshawn's a good pick too- I hate that guy.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Randy Moss
            Tom Brady
            Ray Lewis
            Terrell Owens
            Michael Vick
            Ricky Williams (if he comes back)
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

T.O
              RANDY MOSS
              SEAN TAYLOR
              RAY LEWIS
              KELLEN WINSLOW JR.

ALL BAD FOR THE GAME IN MY OPINION
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Meshawn - all mouth.. never was good, never will be good.. hated on his own teammates (chrebet, although the flashlight comment was funny).

Owens - ***** who signs a contract and swears he wont be a problem or hold out, then tries to renegotiate the deal one year later and does exactly what he said he wouldnt do..?? what the hell.

Plexiglass Burress - i have hated him ever since he spiked the ball after a first down catch and no one touched him, so the ball was still live.

Fredex Mitchell - all mouth, and is still talking.. first round bust who no body wants, but still thinks he is sweet.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

forgot sean taylor too... for as bad as i wanted that bastard on our team, what a total piece of crap he has turned into.. hasnt played bad, but has not been phenominal either, yet wants a new contract, AND now the gun charges that he is mixed up in.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

WOW this is a tuff question......

1. Tom Brady, why becasue he is good and always is clutch!!!!
                    2. Eli Manning also, I just dont think the guy will ever be what he is suppose to be...
                    3. Rodney Harrison, guy just keeps talking and talking and I think he one of thge dirtiest players in the NFL.
                    4. Warren Sapp, probably the dirtiest player in the NFL, especially after the incident when he hit Chad Clifton for no reason at all, why do u think Tampa got rid of your lazy FAT A**!!!!!!!
                    5. Randy Moss- Always says he is the best but at least TO will go across the middle and will block!!!!!
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Meshawn...no doubt about it, hated him since USC cause he torched ND one year and was all showboating and junk.

Why all the hate for Brady and Vick, just bc the media overhypes both players why are they hated. They just suite up and play the game. They never have words for other players through the media they dont have big mouths, and play pretty well. Im not understanding all the hate on them.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Meshawn..only good thing he's ever done was to tell Eric to stay in Buffalo
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Brady... I'm a Michigan fan and if that ***** could have played there like he's playing now...

Comment

• BBlades89
                            • Mar 2004

1. Warren Sapp...I loved Kris Jenkins' comments on Sapp, btw. I just about fell off my chair when I read them.

2. Leonard Little

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Eli Manning.

No snot nosed rookie should decide where they will play. Hope he has a miserable career.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X