PDA

View Full Version : Parcells postgame.

Canadian'eh!
07-06-2005, 04:27 PM
We finally got Coach Parcells to sitdown to talk about this week's loss. A call had to be placed to commsioner Eb to remind him of league rules about attendance at postgame press conferences, but nontheless he did arrive.

John Clayton: What happened out there coach?

BP: Didn't you see the game? Why are you asking me questions if you couldn't evenbe bothered to watchthe game and find out the answers for yourself? Quit wasting my ****ing time.

JC: ok... let me rephrase. Why are you throwing 49 times but onyl rushing 14, when you have said you want balance in the offense?

BP: That sounds like a question for our OC Don Matthews. Maybe he thinks he is still in the CFL. A couple times he tried to send an extra WR on the field or was waiting for the punt team on 3rd down. He better learn fast.

JC: What about Bulgers 4 picks?

BP: When you throw 49 times a game these things happen. He also threw 3 TD's... how come you aren't asking about those? ...

JC: Well you seemed pretty steamed on the sidelines. I don't think those kids in the first row appreciated the gatorade shower they got when you kicked over that table of drinks. And you really tore Bulger a new one it seemed.

BP: Whatever. Kids love gatorade... they should be thanking me. As for yelling at Marc... wWhen something goes wrong, I yell at them -"Fix it"- whether it's their fault or not. You can only really yell at the players you trust.

JC: And the Defense?

BP: Marvin is doing a great job. We are giving up more yardage than i would like... we need to stopt he run better. I'm not sure how i can fix that though. The players are there... they just need to make the plays. I haven't seem KGB or Simon do anything yet.... makes you wonder why we are paying them so much.

JC: So what do you do to prevent this from happening again next week?

BP: Well... we need to take care fo the ball. 4 picks and 3 fumbles is way too much. We also need to take less penalties. Most importanlty, we need to get Jamal lewis back on track and RUN THE FOOTBALL.

JC: Thanks for your time coach.

BP: get out.

Ebenezer
07-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Bill's getting cranky in his older years.

Canadian'eh!
07-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Bill's getting cranky in his older years.
always was.