• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Black Bear
    • Dec 2004

Ron Edwards NFL starting material?

http://buffalobillsoutsider.com "Can you handle the truth?"

That's right Dumb-Dumbs. theblackbear doubts that Ron Edwards will fill the shoes of departed Pat Williams. You think theblackbear is wrong? Prove it! Back it up with facts. Take on theblackbear here and if you're brave enough try to take on theblackbear at "The Out!"

Jabronis from bb.com have already landed at "The Out" but surely they can't lay the smackdown like the lunatics here in "The Zone."

If you ever wanted to curse out any of them here's your chance. Their queen "wyobilzfan" has already landed and she plans on bringing reinforcement. Don't let theblackbear and Mr. Right have all the fun!!!

"My afrai my've bean banished!" - (Jar Jar Binks)
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Ron Edwards NFL starting material?

What's with the gay music?
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

dude it's old- I've been expressing doubts about Edwards ever since PW departed and there's already several threads about it. Don't come here and try to stir **** up with a 2-month-old topic.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cordog
        eat, drink, and be merry
        • Apr 2003

you must have watched too much wrestling or something. Why dont you get off The Rock's nuts and quit sealing his speaking in the 3rd person and the whole jabroni thing.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

You know...I had my doubts about it myself but The Black Bear blabbering about it sealed it for me...I think Edwards can do the job now
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ryven
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Black Bear

That's right Dumb-Dumbs. theblackbear doubts that Ron Edwards will fill the shoes of departed Pat Williams. You think theblackbear is wrong? Prove it! Back it up with facts. Take on theblackbear here and if you're brave enough try to take on theblackbear at "The Out!"

Jabronis from bb.com have already landed at "The Out" but surely they can't lay the smackdown like the lunatics here in "The Zone."

If you ever wanted to curse out any of them here's your chance. Their queen "wyobilzfan" has already landed and she plans on bringing reinforcement. Don't let theblackbear and Mr. Right have all the fun!!!

O.K. tell us why you dont think he will cut it as starter.

Comment

• ryven
              • Jan 2003

The reason I think edwards will do well can not be seen by stats but what I saw when he was in the game he seemed to have the intensity was missing from years before and how many times he got into the back field. Now his stats dont represent much because of limited play time but to have 4 sack in the time had is not bad and I only think he will continue to do better. If Edwards doesn't cut it then I hope Anderson is ready because we will need him.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Yeah, we should always stick with the slow, declining, soon-to-be 33 year old player, rather than giving a younger, more mobile, more athletic guy a chance. We all know that new guys never make it.

Freddy Smerlas was a better player than Fat Pat. Since Tom Sestak is dead, let's bring back Freddy. We absolutely NEVER want a young player to replace an older one.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

wow.. that site has to be one of the worst, in appearance and content, that i have ever seen.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    wow.. that site has to be one of the worst, in appearance and content, that i have ever seen.
                    It's an affront to human decency. Well, maybe not that bad, but it does really suck.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      Definately. I have seen pop-up adds with better content.
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                        Definately. I have seen pop-up adds with better content.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mysticsoto
                          Too sober for this...
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The Black Bear

Since you are the one starting this thread, it is on you to prove or atleast speculate why Ron Edwards CAN'T handle the DT responsibility. If you can't do that, there's no further reason to continue...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Top five break out players!! Ron Edwards.

Comment

• Buckets
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The Gay Bear

Since you put it that way.........Who cares what you think

Comment

Working...
                              X