3. LB Takeo Spikes
    4. LB Keith Brooking
    5. WR David Boston (if healthy)
    6. WR Peerless Price
    7. DL Hugh Douglas
    8. OL Walter Jones
    9. LB Mike Peterson
    10. S Sammy Knight

These are from the above link. There are several others listed here. I'd love Takeo Spikes moving outside to replace Eddie.
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

LB Spikes
    DE Vonnie Holliday
    DT Cletidus Hunt
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

Those are my 3 choices too.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

According to that article, Jay Foreman is going to be a FA. I wonder if he would want to come back to Buffalo? He had a monster season with the Texans.

Comment

• BFBills
          "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
          • Oct 2002

YES!
          "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Holiday had 1 that's 1 sack before Bills game Sunday, and he was playing for his cousin. Only way I take him is if he comes cheap!
            Retired Air Traffic Controller
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• TypicalBill
              • Sep 2002

thats because he didn't start most of the other games because he was hurt.
              For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

Colvin is still the LB I'd love to have. He could play the line on passing downs and really help us with our pass rush. Especially now that I see he's off of most top FA lists, I'd like to see us sign him, because it sounds like he won't cost as much as a Spikes, Brooking, or Peterson and at a reduced rate, he could give us as much if not more value per dollar. This especially becomes true if the savings at LB allow us to sign either another solid LB (maybe Mike Peterson), re-sign Price, or sign a top-flight DT if one happens to become available (at the moment, I don't see anyone that is available getting a cost-prohibitive salary, but I also don't consider any of them top-flight DTs). I realize by signing Spikes, we can probably still address a couple of these extra signings, but Colvin may allow us to grab all of them.

Comment

• mannyfresh
                  Junior Zoner
                  • Dec 2002

Spikes is going to get franchised, he wont be coming here, unless u wanna pay him top 3 money and give up draft picks. Plus, he doesnt want to play in buffalo.

You can also forget holliday, he aint coming here either. An atlanta fan was telling me how Brookings is going to stay becuase he thinks they are going to win the superbowl eventually.

I know that some ppl would love to have those players, and it would also be my first choice, but if GW is going to be here next year, along with the 46 D, i think that sammy knight is crucial. also, if peerless leaves we will still need another WR.

Lets face it, bledsoe needs all the help he can get and REED has only proven that he has had a solid rookie year. I would love to see how cheap David Boston will be, i know he is leaving Arizona along with Plummer. Boston is Moulds' twin, we would be virtually unstoppable with those two. i alos think we should pickup kevin hardy, i know he ha been injured, and lost hos confidence, but this guy used to be a freak, and i think he needs a change of scenery, plus im sure he will be cheap cheap cheap, so i dont see the harm in signing him for one year

i honestly think that hugh douglas is the only DL that may come here. Thats ok, because we only need one more DL. I feel that newman,struggled becuase of our weak pass rush.
                  that being said, if i was a gambling man, i think the market will allow TD to sign...

1.sammy knight
                  2.hugh douglas
                  3. kevin Hardy

however, all things being equal, and if i could just wish and make it happen it would be...

1.sammy knight
                  2. the other guy from green bay...guaba-jamala...or whatever..lol
                  3. keth brookings
                  4.david boston

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                    • Jul 2002

Kevin Hardy was signed by Dallas this year. Not sure for how long but if 1 year makes somebody need a change of scenery then they can keep him.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• mannyfresh
                      Junior Zoner
                      • Dec 2002

he was signed for 1 year i think, he is a free agent now

besides, he's a risk worth taking, let me ask u this

Hardy or eddie robinson?

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
                        You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
                        • Jul 2002

He's been hurt most of the year. He'd might be worth the vet minimum at the most.

I know Eddie Robinson has sucked but that doesn't mean we replace him with another washed up LB who can't stay healthy anymore.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• mannyfresh
                          Junior Zoner
                          • Dec 2002

It still is better than Eddie Robinson. Plus, ur right he has been hurt, which actually helps us, he'll come cheaper.

Comment

• mannyfresh
                            Junior Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

plus, kevin hardy isnt old.

Comment

• Winfield_26
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Kevin Hardy is 34 is he not? 34 is old in football years. I know hes at least 30. Secondly I would love to get Colvin too hes a bigger, faster Newman, with better pass rush and run stopping skills. If we sign him, and say Hunt. I would be happy with our FA accuisitions.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X