• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FinNasty23
    • May 2005

Steelers Fever says Bills go 6-10...

here is what they said about thie bills
    Buffalo Bills - As much as I hate to say it, this team is worse without Drew Bledsoe. JP Losman has no real experience and the rest of the team isn't that good. They have a decent defense, but Losman needs more experience. If Mike Malarkey truly new that Bledsoe would be gone, Losman should have gotten more experience last year. They will pay the price for that this year.
    Now I am a fin fan and of course have some resentment towards the bills (what would a rivalry be without it? :snicker2:) but this is a little rediculous... rest of the team isnt that good? besides ur o-line i think QB is the only ? u guys got... "Decent Defense" ??? come on... lets be honest... ur D is sick...

and this is above it in the Patriots review...
    Only reason I have them (Patriots) winning this division is that the rest of it is so weak.
    Weak division??? WHAT??? This guy is on some serious crack...

here is the link

Nasty
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: Steelers Fever says Bills go 6-10...

Originally posted by FinNasty23
    Now I am a fin fan and of course have some resentment towards the bills (what would a rivalry be without it? :snicker2:) but this is a little rediculous... rest of the team isnt that good? besides ur o-line i think QB is the only ? u guys got... "Decent Defense" ??? come on... lets be honest... ur D is sick...

here is the link

Nasty
    Sometimes people try to create controversy with what they say b'cse they are nobodies and are looking for some attention. Clearly his words show he does not know what he is talking about...and probably best off to be ignored.

Comment

• cordog
      eat, drink, and be merry
      • Apr 2003

All steeler fans are idiots. Sometimes i think they're worse than Miami fans.

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FinNasty23

here is the link

Nasty
        If this writer wants to be taken seriously, he might want to learn how to spell the coaches name. It's Mularkey, not Malarkey. Being that Mularkey used to be the OC for the Steelers, you would think the writer would know how to spell his last name. Weak!
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• cordog
          eat, drink, and be merry
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
          If this writer wants to be taken seriously, he might want to learn how to spell the coaches name. It's Mularkey, not Malarkey. Being that Mularkey used to be the OC for the Steelers, you would think the writer would know how to spell his last name. Weak!

he should also learn the difference between knew and new.

Comment

• Bulldog
            Top Dog
            • Jan 2003

And the only reason he has the Patriots winning the division is because the rest of it's so weak? How about the fact that they've won three of the last four SB's. If it wasn't for the Jets kicker missing FG after FG the Steelers would have lost that game. And the following week they did lose to the Patriots. Two teams from the AFC East that should have or did beat the mighty Steelers at home. Man, what a weak division. Must still be bitter about the Pats beating them on their own field.
            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Wow, I think the Steelers just became more hated by me then the Pats just because of this guy (and some idiot neighbors two doors down - they're big steelers fans).
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jayhawk
                • Aug 2004

squeelers fans are about as dumb as Phins fans.
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

That is pretty ridiculous....
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• BFLOBILLSBURGH
                    • Mar 2005

Guys,

I am from Buffalo and live in Pittsburgh now. You have to understand that Steeler fans are the worst fans in the NFL. They do not give anyone respect. Think about what the idiot said about Losman- No Experience?? Its not like Ben had any experience after Maddox got hurt. Our D is awesome, we have the best special teams in the league and two of best young offensive players in the league with Evans and Willis. And were not that good.

Its glad to see that some other Bills fans can now see what Steeler fans are really like. IDIOTS!!!

Comment

• Pride
                      • Jul 2002

Had we, as bills fans, known that ben rotheaifoadfoausdoburger was going to be starting last year... we would have predicted 6-10 as well.. without seeing what the kid (JP) do, 6-10 is very likely!

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Not all Steelers fans are ******s.. my dad is a huge Stiller fan as well as a bunch of my boys... just most are.

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

I live in Steeler country and I only know 1 decent Steelers fan that I can talk football with. Its so funny listening to some local sports radio shows here in Erie. Whenever they lose someone to FA they say "Oh he wasn't that good anyways, (insert name of whomever was his backup) is better."

Comment

• Pride
                            • Jul 2002

And bills fans dont do the same thing?

Peerless? Winfield? Henry? P. Williams? helloooo!! every fan does that... its a defense mechanism!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Pride
                              And bills fans dont do the same thing?

Peerless? Winfield? Henry? P. Williams? helloooo!! every fan does that... its a defense mechanism!
                              Peerless wasn't any good without Moulds.

Winfield - well we found a good replacement. Winfield was good, but limited (not the intercepting type).

PW - nobody here is happy that he is gone. But most people understand the economics, the cap, and the age all conspired to have him leave us.

Henry - WM is better, but it'd be nice if he stayed as a backup. Sadly, that's not going to happen

Who else? JJ - no way is he worth that amount he is now getting paid, and even if he was, we couldn't afford it.

I'd say Bills fans are alot more level-headed than many other fans!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X