X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Tops ending promotion with Buffalo Bills

The clock has run out on Tops Markets' sponsorship deal with the Buffalo Bills.

Tops opted not to extend its three-year contract with the team, said Stefanie Zakowicz, a Tops spokeswoman. Bills tickets will no longer be sold at Tops stores. Fans can still buy Bills seats in other ways, such as at the stadium box office, over the phone, the Internet, and at Ticketmaster outlets. Individual game tickets are scheduled to go on sale July 16. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...07/1059162.asp
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • footballhottie
    • Feb 2005

Re: Tops ending promotion with Buffalo Bills

****!

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

SO where do we get our camp tickets?
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Come on Wegmans! This is your chance to get back.

Comment

• generalmills
          • Sep 2003

"Wegmans...W-P-O-P scores from around the league." Gotta bring back Wegmans!!!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
            Come on Wegmans! This is your chance to get back.

TOPS is so stupid for dropping this deal.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman

TOPS is so stupid for dropping this deal.
              It's because Tops is losing money and customers. They can't afford to keep doing the sponsorship. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Wegmans didn't sign a new sponsorship either. They left because of Flutie, but for other reasons too. They are trying to expand down south and being tied to the Bills doesn't help them with that.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                • Jan 2004

It's because Tops is losing money and customers. They can't afford to keep doing the sponsorship. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if Wegmans didn't sign a new sponsorship either. They left because of Flutie, but for other reasons too. They are trying to expand down south and being tied to the Bills doesn't help them with that.
                can you tell them to open a wegmans on LI? all the grocery stores here suck. and none of them make good subs.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

can you tell them to open a wegmans on LI? all the grocery stores here suck. and none of them make good subs.
                  Can't! Wegmans isn't in LI, NYC or even Albany. They are wanted there, but Wegmans is too busy trying to expand down south, especially in Maryland and Virginia. They want to own a bunch of stores in those areas because of the .

My prediction is that in 10-15 years, Wegmans will have stores in North and South Carolina, or maybe as low as Georgia or Florida.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Can't! Wegmans isn't in LI, NYC or even Albany. They are wanted there, but Wegmans is too busy trying to expand down south, especially in Maryland and Virginia. They want to own a bunch of stores in those areas because of the .

My prediction is that in 10-15 years, Wegmans will have stores in North and South Carolina, or maybe as low as Georgia or Florida.

Not Georgia, we got Kroger, Publix (best submakers in the business), Ingles, Winn-Dixie, and Cub Foods...Wegmans would die quickly down here.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                      • Jan 2004

There are a couple in NJ.

I wish we had them here. All we have is Path Mark which totally sucks and over prices everything, and King Kullen which is where I go.

I remember being in college and getting 4 Tony's pizza's for 5 bucks. Down here, 1 pizza is 5 bucks. And I can't get any good Wegman's subs!!!

We have the welfare Stop and Shops too, but they are massive hellholes.

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Not Georgia, we got Kroger, Publix (best submakers in the business), Ingles, Winn-Dixie, and Cub Foods...Wegmans would die quickly down here.
                      I had a couple subs from Publix once. They can't hold a stick to Wegmans.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

There are a couple in NJ.

I wish we had them here. All we have is Path Mark which totally sucks and over prices everything, and King Kullen which is where I go.

I remember being in college and getting 4 Tony's pizza's for 5 bucks. Down here, 1 pizza is 5 bucks. And I can't get any good Wegman's subs!!!

We have the welfare Stop and Shops too, but they are massive hellholes.

I had a couple subs from Publix once. They can't hold a stick to Wegmans.
                        Ive had Wegmans, it aint nothing to write home about, take it or leave it. Publix though almost made me reconsider my college choice bc there wasnt one in Milledgeville.
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Publix and Winn Dixie sucks compared to wegmans.They are like the walmarts and K-marts of grocery stores. Even my floridian friends say they miss Wegmans. Publix most especially stinks.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Publix and Winn Dixie sucks compared to wegmans.They are like the walmarts and K-marts of grocery stores. Even my floridian friends say they miss Wegmans. Publix most especially stinks.
                            Wegmans would destroy both places easily. The only one that would hurt Wegmans is Kroger.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

We have two here, but none of them are very close. Still, it's worth the drive. Giant, Safeway and Shoppers are all terrible in their own way.

The money is a big consideration, but my guess is that they did some research on the competition. They SUCK. The only store in this area that even compares to Wegmans is Harris Teeter, and there's only a few of those, mostly in the wealthier areas.

Ive had Wegmans, it aint nothing to write home about, take it or leave it. Publix though almost made me reconsider my college choice bc there wasnt one in Milledgeville.
                              Wegmans subs are much better now that they partnered with DiBelllas. I always liked Rubinos better in Rochester, but they still make the best sub you can get this far South.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X