PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe

The Natrix
12-24-2002, 12:58 PM
After the game I came on here and said some crap about Bledsoe in the heat of the moment.

Overall, I am ok with him at QB. He turned out to be the best available. However, in addition to strengthening the D, we need to add some players to this O-line if Bledsoe is going to help this team win a SB.

If we can beat Cinnci, we will finish 8-8, which is a hell of a lot better than 3-13

WCoastFin
12-25-2002, 09:02 PM
but the question would remain was 4 or 5 more wins (which were mostly won by running the ball) worth a 1st rd pick?.....I dont think so, especially to a team in the same division that swept you, with 2 first rders next year imagine what theyre gonna do to you.

RedEyE
12-25-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
but the question would remain was 4 or 5 more wins (which were mostly won by running the ball) worth a 1st rd pick?.....I dont think so, especially to a team in the same division that swept you, with 2 first rders next year imagine what theyre gonna do to you.

Alright. My question to you ol' wet and stinky one:

If the fins don't make the playoffs this year, was Ricky really worth two 1st rounders and one 3rd round pick????

It seems to me that the teal and orange could have resolved more issues then just the running game utilizing those draft picks.

:squish:

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-25-2002, 09:49 PM
WCoast: Isn't it a great feeling to know you're probably gonna be voted most dumbest and most useless person on the board? LOL

Not a coincedence

HotRod
12-26-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
After the game I came on here and said some crap about Bledsoe in the heat of the moment.

Overall, I am ok with him at QB. He turned out to be the best available. However, in addition to strengthening the D, we need to add some players to this O-line if Bledsoe is going to help this team win a SB.

If we can beat Cinnci, we will finish 8-8, which is a hell of a lot better than 3-13

Nice post Natrix. 7-9 (or better yet 8-8) certainly is alot better this year. Last year I was happy if we got a first down. Seeing some leadership on the field was great. I think next year will be a wonderful year for us.

WCoastFin ..... at least we swept the mammals.

The Natrix
12-26-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

It is hard to say that it was worth it, but it is even more difficult to argue it wasn't worth it.

The jury is still out, as the Bills continue to rebuild. Unfortunetely, for you WestBoast, all the phins did was add Rickey. However, it takes a lot more solid of a plan (like TD has). The dullfelons will continue to wallow in mediocraty (sp).

:mex: