X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Fantasy RB Question

I hear some good opinions from you Zoners so I was wondering with my first choice if both RB's are still on the board, who would you guys pick first to fill the RB position in the first round...LaDainian or Willis?
    I know LT's got a proven track record, but I got a feeling that Willis is gonna dominate this year. He had just shy of 1200 yards this past season and missed 5 legitimate games. I can't help that I'm a little biased either.
    So who would you guys pick first between the two?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fantasy RB Question

Originally posted by jpdex12
    I hear some good opinions from you Zoners so I was wondering with my first choice if both RB's are still on the board, who would you guys pick first to fill the RB position in the first round...LaDainian or Willis?
    I know LT's got a proven track record, but I got a feeling that Willis is gonna dominate this year. He had just shy of 1200 yards this past season and missed 5 legitimate games. I can't help that I'm a little biased either.
    LT is a sure thing. The skies the limit w/ Willis however. I'm almost sure he'll get more carries this year because of Losman's lack experience however, Losman's scrambling ability could hurt Willis' nos. in the passing game. One things almost certain , Willis has the ability to punch the ball in in goal line situations.

I would still go for LT only because WM is in a tough divsion that has awsome D's. The fins may be questionable against the run, but Saban is a proven defensive guru. Just like GW turned the redskins D into the top of the league in 1 season, Saban could do the same.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

LT over Willis anyday of the week
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• chubluv
        BillsZone bowling team MVP
        • Jan 2003

Not even close!! Until Willis can prove himself theres no way he goes ahead of LT. I know WM has alot going on right now, but LT has been a legit star with stats to back him up.

We are in 5th place
        Clump is on the IR
        Chubluv average is 167
        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

also don't forget that we have no O-line- that's going to hold Willis back. Go with LT.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Gotta go LT. He's SD's top weapon, defenses key on him, and he still puts up monster numbers. Plus he's the top receiving RB too.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
              The Stoner Zoner
              • Feb 2003

im in a league with only seven teams i plan on gettin both but im gonna have to take Lt first to achieve that.The year before last LT had 100 catches.

Comment

• jpdex12
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                im in a league with only seven teams i plan on gettin both but im gonna have to take Lt first to achieve that.The year before last LT had 100 catches.
                You must be in a league with no Bill's fans if you think that you can grab both. I am trying not to be biased with my pick but with Willis having a big year last year with 1100+ yards in 11 games, with a suspect line last year, I am very tempted to grab him.

Comment

• jpdex12
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  also don't forget that we have no O-line- that's going to hold Willis back. Go with LT.
                  Even though we had a suspect line last year? He still had 1100+ yards and 13 TD's in only 11 games. You can't really count the games that he got in last year for the first 5 games up to the Baltimore game. Plus he said that he wasn't 100% last year. They claim that he has his burst back and 100% this year so far.
                  It's a tough call, but I think this post has a ratio of 6-1 in favor of LT so far. LT would be hard to pass up with his record.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    LT over Willis anyday of the week
                    Yes indeed, LT is a fantasy stud but Willis is not to far behind maybe another year or so...
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

A bunch of guys in my league are Bills fans and we have been arguing over this. LT is the obvious pick, but i have the same feeling about Willis. I really think Willis is capable of rackin up 1,800 this year (assuming no injuries). You also cant deny Willis' nose for the endzone. Whichever Bills fan in my league drafts first will go for Willis, even if it was the first pick overall. Willis is NASTY!

Comment

• Nublar7
                        • Oct 2004

I would definitley take LT. He has shown that he is great year in and year out. Willis has to prove this year that the 2004 season just wasn't a fluke.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          just so you know.. LT had an aweful oline for his entire time at san diego.

but due to receptions, LT is a sure pick.. there are at least 4 other RBs i take before willis as well.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jpdex12
                            Until your OL is settle, particular LT, I'd take LT...his OL is still together and he's good behind them, no recent to see him falling off now...he's starting to enter his prime.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

I agree with taking LT also...but if LT were gone, there aren't too many RBs I'd pick over Willis.

Comment

Working...
                              X